Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image

Thursday, July 4th, 2013 3:28PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,057

Here's another teaser image from tomorrow's all new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Minus One". Tune in the Hub Network tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM ET for the next exciting chapter in the Beast Hunters saga, for now enjoy the teaser still mirrored below from the official Transformers facebook page.

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters - Minus One Promos
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500740)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 4th, 2013 @ 3:36pm CDT
Im curious as to what Predaking is bugging Megatron about now
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500741)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 4th, 2013 @ 3:37pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Im curious as to what Predaking is bugging Megatron about now

"Daddy, can we go to the toy store now? Pleeeease?"

"Urgh..."
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500742)
Posted by njb902 on July 4th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500743)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 4th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CDT
Man, this reminds me of the cover of a book I once read-in fact, I'd almost go as far as to suggest it a direct reference if the book was actually well-known, which it kinda isn't. Image
Just me?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500755)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 4th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I bet he is asking why the fiercest of hunters doesn't have a nose in robot mode.

He does have a little stub like alot of the Autobots do

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500766)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
Here's the YouTube embed of the new video for those who didn't see it.

And the pic that came with it.

Original source link:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500839)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 5th, 2013 @ 12:59am CDT
I wonder if Magnus will be able to use his other gun or not anymore
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500929)
Posted by RAcast on July 5th, 2013 @ 1:57pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:I wonder if Magnus will be able to use his other gun or not anymore

I'm sure they'll fix him a new hand, Primus knows there's precedent for it. :lol:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500931)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 5th, 2013 @ 2:05pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Not so sure about that, the Autobots had limited medical equipment in their old base, this new one has even less. Plus Magnus might be pulling a Breakdown and keep the Hook to "remind him" of his failure or something.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500937)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 5th, 2013 @ 2:45pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I'm kinda curious as to what usefulness would the hook even bring, I can't think of any situation where a hook would have been better then a hand.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500938)
Posted by RAcast on July 5th, 2013 @ 2:49pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
RAcast wrote:

Obviously you've never had to rip anyone's face off!
[insert Movie Prime collage of faceripping here]
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500939)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 5th, 2013 @ 2:50pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I imagine the hook is meant to be a reference to impactor, seeing as magnus is the leader of the Aligned wreckers and all.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500949)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 5th, 2013 @ 3:38pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
RAcast wrote:

Well, Breakdown's eyepatch didn't exactly help him see better or anything. And if they really can't replace his hand with a new hand, his hook does have a sort of claw functionality as we can see in the vids, so it's better than nothing.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Minus One" Teaser Image (1500995)
Posted by chaosmage42 on July 5th, 2013 @ 8:57pm CDT
well i would like it if they would actually stick to one plot point rather than keep changing so radically -the entire beast hunters aspect now seems pointless as there is ONE predacon not a new faction one new character on the bad guy side =unless they plan to make more there is no point to it -also the loss of the insectacon is welcome as they were too powerful and made the decepticon threat too massive to over come -and were also back to were we wear last season -also i would like a few more bots on both sides -named one magnus was a good addition but a few more on both sides can't hurt
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars