Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo

Thursday, September 26th, 2013 11:08AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,599

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Hub Network has uploaded another promo spot for the upcoming Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV Movie. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday, October 4th at 8pm/5pm PT for the exciting conclusion the Transformers Prime saga! Check out the latest promo embedded below.

Credit(s): The Hub Network
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520106)
Posted by OmegaTrailz on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520109)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520133)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CDT
Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

Image
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520134)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520136)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:01pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520137)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

Image

:BANG_HEAD:

Hmm... let me reconsider that :-?

Nope. Still no good.

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520138)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520139)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:05pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520145)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.

I completely forgot about Megatron :oops:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520560)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on September 28th, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
Isn't it obvious who Megatron/Unicron is? I mean honestly I hated the guy too as a kid because he was a joke, however in the '86 movie as well as in the Armada Comic finale, Galvatron was THE single most incredible BADASS of them all. Not even Grimlock, Thunderwing, or Dragon Megatron (MegatronX2)could touch Galvatron. Heck, if you read him in the Marvil UK comics, Galvatron is great. :CON:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520637)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2013 @ 6:59pm CDT
Tronus_Rex wrote:Isn't it obvious who Megatron/Unicron is? I mean honestly I hated the guy too as a kid because he was a joke, however in the '86 movie as well as in the Armada Comic finale, Galvatron was THE single most incredible BADASS of them all. Not even Grimlock, Thunderwing, or Dragon Megatron (MegatronX2)could touch Galvatron. Heck, if you read him in the Marvil UK comics, Galvatron is great. :CON:
Several of have seen the movie already, so we know who he is. And he's not Galvatron.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520844)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Suddenly that Commander Class "Unicron Megatron" makes a LOT more sense.



Yes indeed. The Construct-Bots version probably gives away more than the repainted Commander Class version.

Image

Image


Because Unicron megatron doesn't have a name, I'm going to call him the vessel of unicronWhile that constructbots one may have a better face, I wish we would get an extensive remold of the rid voyager Megs into the vessel of unicron in the Predacons rising line.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520845)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Suddenly that Commander Class "Unicron Megatron" makes a LOT more sense.



Yes indeed. The Construct-Bots version probably gives away more than the repainted Commander Class version.

Image

Image


Because Unicron megatron doesn't have a name, I'm going to call him the vessel of unicronWhile that constructbots one may have a better face, I wish we would get an extensive remold of the rid voyager Megs into the vessel of unicron in the Predacons rising line.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521625)
Posted by El Duque on October 3rd, 2013 @ 11:20pm CDT
Quick reminder, the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV movie airs tomorrow night on the Hub Network! Be sure to tune in or set up those DVR's for 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT for the exciting conclusion to the Transformers Prime saga.

You can join our ongoing discussion in the Energon Pub by clicking here.

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521637)
Posted by TimothyR on October 4th, 2013 @ 2:13am CDT
awesome. i didn't think this was airing until next week.. i got it confused with the dvd release.

i didn't want to ruin this by watching it on my computer screen.. i'd rather see it for the first time on a big tv.

i'm excited.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521641)
Posted by aaiello39 on October 4th, 2013 @ 4:25am CDT
so i just watched this ,and i must say i am very unhappy with the ending ,but megatron looks bad ass
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521654)
Posted by VirusCarnage on October 4th, 2013 @ 6:04am CDT
I can't get over the crappy editing work done in that promo, in the beginning with Optimus.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521687)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seen it. Beast Machines ending.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521709)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Seen it. Beast Machines ending.


Okay, I know most of us have seen this movie - as have I. Nevertheless, would it kill you to put up spoiler tags for those who haven't? :roll:

Edit: Thanks.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521710)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:33am CDT
Ok, I've done it. Happy now?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521832)
Posted by Regimus Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 8:54pm CDT
I was pretty happy with this movie. Loved the character development. Can't say I'm overjoyed by this ending but overall impressed with the entire movie. :BOT:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521833)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CDT
Just watched it and it was awesome. I was still hoping one of the main Autobots got killed off, as in actually killed off. Because, if this movie was, in fact meant to set up a new series, we can assume that Optimus is coming back some way or another. Also, what happened to Shockwave?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521840)
Posted by ILL-Star on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:18pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Also, what happened to Shockwave?


Yeah... I know what you mean. I didn't miss anything. Yet it very much feels like I did. :-?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521842)
Posted by zwann on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:32pm CDT
Personally I look forward to see what tonight's airing could offer as some rumored that it contains different, new scenes from the leaked.

My opinions however for leaked Predacon Rising:-

1) It could have been better. Despite the all Unicron, zombiness, it lacks a dire situation feeling. There's a scene of Arcee casually saying what to do when Unicron comes, with her casual stance as if this was just another Tuesday.

2) Suppose to have scene of total hopelessness, where they tried everything, everyone participated and utterly failed.

3) Should have characters dying. To me, Ultra Magnus and Shockwave most certainly should have died. Ultra Magnus after his grieve injury, never made any significance after that, only lying on the medic bed. Heck, even during the final speech, he didn't say a single word. Might as well killed him off to create impact.

Same goes for Shockwave. He has no significance impact that he did after surviving the massacre. The line he gave to the predacon, could easily be given by Predaking through a different speech. He doesn't need to survive the attack.

4) Aladdin's trick to trap Jafar. It came out of nowhere. At least they could hinted that several times. All the sudden, he got trapped inside the lamp. Nice.

It couldn't compete with One Shall Stand the 3 parters.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521889)
Posted by Joetx on October 5th, 2013 @ 2:33am CDT
Well overall, I thought it was good.

And, unlike the others, I thought the ending was appropriate.

I do, however, agree with zwann on a few items:

1. There definitely was a lack of urgency by either the Autobots or Unicron. WRT the former, even Ratchet had to say that their number 1 priority was finding Unicron/Megatron, which is something that you'd say, "Duh!," yet wasn't apparent to the rest of the Autobots. WRT the latter, why did he waste time fighting the Autobots on Darkmount? Why did he not just head straight for the heart of Cybertron?

2. Ultra Magnus did practically disappear after he got hurt. Having him die from his injuries would have made the situation have a feel of being more dire.

3. There was no reason to have Shockwave survive the attack by the Terrorcons. If he had died, it would've made the Unicron threat more of a TF-wide thing, rather than just the Autobots, the 3 Predacons, & Knockout.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521909)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 5:24am CDT
Last night the Beast Hunters Predacons Rising feature aired for the first time on the Hub network, before the release of the Blu-Ray and DVD on October 8th. For those of you who were able to watch it, check out jON3.0's brief review - and for everyone's enjoyment, here's a brief clip uploaded by the official Transformers YouTube channel, looking at the creation of Predaking!

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521912)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2013 @ 7:08am CDT
This is just the same video that was news-posted here before, only having now been uploaded to YouTube.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521923)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This is just the same video that was news-posted here before, only having now been uploaded to YouTube.


I noticed that straight after I posted it, yeah.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522605)
Posted by El Duque on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising released today on both DVD and Blu-ray, and our friends at Shout! Factory dropped by to let us know that copies purchased at Wal-Mart and Target will have exclusive content. The Wal-Mart copies will come with three trading cards and a special behind the scenes feature. Target copies will feature exclusive audio commentary and three animated Beast Bite shorts. Be sure to pick up a copy today to your favorite retailer.

WALMART STORES:
Only at Walmart
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
  • Includes 3 Collectible Trading Cards Inside!
  • Bonus Feature – A Look Behind The Scenes

TARGET STORES:
Only At Target
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
Includes Exclusive Bonus Features:

  • Exclusive Audio Commentary
  • 3 Exclusive Animated “Beast Bites” Shorts


Image

Image
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522607)
Posted by Bouncy X on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522612)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 8th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.


And I have now lost any and all interest in getting this because I'd feel like I was missing out on something.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522633)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 8th, 2013 @ 6:51pm CDT
I wonder if this will ever be included in some sort of ULTIMATE BOX SET!!!! :michaelbay: I guess they don't usually include the movie tie-in, but it'd be nice to have one slim set, rather than 4 different sets of DVDs. :BANG_HEAD:

Anyway, I'm thinking the collectable cards are better. Those snippets (Beast bites) are available online (and aren't very good), and the extras usually disappoint me.

Then again, I shudder to think of how badly the cards might have been done... :SICK:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522635)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
I picked up my copy at Target, not knowing it was sold anywhere else... I guess I figured that the movie, like the toyline, would be a store exclusive.

Oddly enough, the "Predacons Rising" endcap had been taken down, and the toys were back in their usual section. The movie was in the regular Audio/Video/Game department.

Also, there was a coupon attached to the front that gave $5 off any Transformers toy purchase. I used it to pick up Darksteel, since I didn't have him.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522636)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
Double post.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522640)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:27pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:I wonder if this will ever be included in some sort of ULTIMATE BOX SET!!!! :michaelbay: I guess they don't usually include the movie tie-in, but it'd be nice to have one slim set, rather than 4 different sets of DVDs. :BANG_HEAD:

Anyway, I'm thinking the collectable cards are better. Those snippets (Beast bites) are available online (and aren't very good), and the extras usually disappoint me.

Then again, I shudder to think of how badly the cards might have been done... :SICK:


So if I buy all the seasons I'll have to buy those individual discs that have the season premieres/finales separate?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522651)
Posted by Emerje on October 8th, 2013 @ 8:17pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.


Aren't they just imitating the same BS they pull with the hundreds of live action Transformers movie exclusives on a smaller scale?

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522657)
Posted by VirusCarnage on October 8th, 2013 @ 8:46pm CDT
Has anyone seen this at Canadian retail by chance?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522658)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2013 @ 9:22pm CDT
Aw, great. This is Movie 1 all over again. The Behind the Scenes feature and the Audio Commentary feature both appeal to me. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522684)
Posted by megatronus on October 8th, 2013 @ 11:46pm CDT
Wonder when it'll show up on Netflix... :-?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522692)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:50am CDT
Let me ask the important question, any new footage from the actual movie that wasn't shown on tv?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522715)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 7:18am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Let me ask the important question, any new footage from the actual movie that wasn't shown on tv?
Nope.

The movie was leaked online ahead of its TV premiere, so those of us who saw both saw that the Hub just showed what all was in the commercial-free version.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522760)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 12:09pm CDT
Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522769)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 12:34pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522777)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)



Well I have the MP4 downloads of Go! with english sub-titles. Are there any versions available with English audio yet ?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522778)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)



Well I have the MP4 downloads of Go! with english sub-titles. Are there any versions available with English audio yet ?
No, but I can direct you to English subtitled episodes in HD. ;)

As well as an information hub to explain what this show's deal is and such. :-B
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522784)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2013 @ 2:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Lol I found it online last night. I hope it's good. Im still trying to watch the Transformers Go episodes which arent that good. Hopefully this is better.
If you're looking to watch Go!, I can help you with that. :)



Well I have the MP4 downloads of Go! with english sub-titles. Are there any versions available with English audio yet ?
No, but I can direct you to English subtitled episodes in HD. ;)

As well as an information hub to explain what this show's deal is and such. :-B



Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522785)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 2:15pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522822)
Posted by triKlops on October 9th, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.


@Rated X, highly recommended
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1522928)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2013 @ 11:16pm CDT
triKlops wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Cool. Is it a link or a download ?
This thread.


@Rated X, highly recommended
Note to self: Must update glossary with more terms.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1523020)
Posted by Bleak5170 on October 10th, 2013 @ 12:57pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Has anyone seen this at Canadian retail by chance?


Around here Target has the DVD version. I haven't seen it on Blu-ray or DVD in any other store. Maybe it's delayed in Canada like season 2 was?

Click here to view an additional 10 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014