New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo

Thursday, September 26th, 2013 11:08AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,758

The Hub Network has uploaded another promo spot for the upcoming Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV Movie. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network on Friday, October 4th at 8pm/5pm PT for the exciting conclusion the Transformers Prime saga! Check out the latest promo embedded below.

Credit(s): The Hub Network

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520106)
Posted by Railraider on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520109)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520133)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CDT
Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520134)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

That seems to be the Hub Network's favourite thing to do. I swear that in half of Season 3 they arranged these promos to make us believe that someone was gonna die.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520136)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:01pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520137)
Posted by megatronus on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

megatronus wrote:
OmegaTrailz wrote:Holy smokes! :shock:
I didn't realize how freaky Unicron/Megatron was.

I'd be psyched to get a toy of him.
Looks like this'll be your best bet:

:BANG_HEAD:

Hmm... let me reconsider that :-?

Nope. Still no good.

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520138)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520139)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:05pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520145)
Posted by VirusCarnage on September 26th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that trailer is misleading.

Well, to be fair, a couple of dudes did end up dying in season 3. ;)

Chip, the Predacons, and Vehicons am I missing anyone else?
Silas and Megatron.

I completely forgot about Megatron :oops:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520560)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on September 28th, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520637)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2013 @ 6:59pm CDT
Tronus_Rex wrote:Isn't it obvious who Megatron/Unicron is? I mean honestly I hated the guy too as a kid because he was a joke, however in the '86 movie as well as in the Armada Comic finale, Galvatron was THE single most incredible BADASS of them all. Not even Grimlock, Thunderwing, or Dragon Megatron (MegatronX2)could touch Galvatron. Heck, if you read him in the Marvil UK comics, Galvatron is great. :CON:
Several of have seen the movie already, so we know who he is. [spoiler]And he's not Galvatron[/spoiler].
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520844)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Suddenly that Commander Class "Unicron Megatron" makes a LOT more sense.

Yes indeed. The Construct-Bots version probably gives away more than the repainted Commander Class version.

Because [spoiler]Unicron megatron doesn't have a name, I'm going to call him the vessel of unicron[/spoiler]While that constructbots one may have a better face, I wish we would get an extensive remold of the rid voyager Megs into the vessel of unicron in the Predacons rising line.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1520845)
Posted by Superwheeljack on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521625)
Posted by El Duque on October 3rd, 2013 @ 11:20pm CDT
Quick reminder, the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV movie airs tomorrow night on the Hub Network! Be sure to tune in or set up those DVR's for 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT for the exciting conclusion to the Transformers Prime saga.

You can join our ongoing discussion in the Energon Pub by clicking here.

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521637)
Posted by TimothyR on October 4th, 2013 @ 2:13am CDT
awesome. i didn't think this was airing until next week.. i got it confused with the dvd release.

i didn't want to ruin this by watching it on my computer screen.. i'd rather see it for the first time on a big tv.

i'm excited.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521641)
Posted by aaiello39 on October 4th, 2013 @ 4:25am CDT
so i just watched this ,and i must say i am very unhappy with the ending ,but megatron looks bad ass
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521654)
Posted by VirusCarnage on October 4th, 2013 @ 6:04am CDT
I can't get over the crappy editing work done in that promo, in the beginning with Optimus.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521687)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seen it. [spoiler]Beast Machines ending[/spoiler].
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521709)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Seen it. [spoiler]Beast Machines ending.[/spoiler]

Okay, I know most of us have seen this movie - as have I. Nevertheless, would it kill you to put up spoiler tags for those who haven't? :roll:

Edit: Thanks.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Promo (1521710)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:33am CDT
Ok, I've done it. Happy now?