New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image

Thursday, April 4th, 2013 2:00PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,175

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The official Transformers facebook page has posted another teaser image from tomorrow's episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Prey". Be sure to tune into the Hub at 7:30 PM ET. Check out the promo still below.

A new episode of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters tomorrow on The Hub TV Network features the first mission for Predaking! Check out this exclusive pic from the episode.


Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476540)
Posted by El Duque on April 5th, 2013 @ 4:12pm CDT
Just a quick reminder, the next episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Prey", airs this evening on the Hub at 7:30 PM ET. We also have a couple of new promotional stills from io9.com, which we've mirrored below.



Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476582)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 5th, 2013 @ 7:01pm CDT
New promo for next week's up. It appears [spoiler]Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.[/spoiler]
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476588)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2013 @ 7:16pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears [spoiler]Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.[/spoiler]
If that happens, that is.

[spoiler]Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.[/spoiler]
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476592)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 5th, 2013 @ 7:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears [spoiler]Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.[/spoiler]
If that happens, that is.

[spoiler]Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.[/spoiler]


We all know know that [spoiler]Optimus is coming back[/spoiler]... what continuity has ever killed him off indefinitely (Beast Machines out of the question)?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476636)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 6th, 2013 @ 12:15am CDT
All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476639)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2013 @ 12:20am CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Okay.



:saint:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1476986)
Posted by Samsonator on April 7th, 2013 @ 8:57am CDT
I approve of having Michael Ironside voice UM, I can think of no better person to voice a no-nonsense, by-the-book military commander. Also with Predaking having a voice actor, thus probably having a voice, how d'ya figure Starscream's gonna feel when the "mindless" beast starts talking?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1477000)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 7th, 2013 @ 10:23am CDT
I too enjoyed Mr. Ironside's portrayal of Magnus. I felt it was reminiscent of Mr. Stack from the '86 film. I also liked how he spoke of the children; "polite condescension" so to speak. I hope he kicks ass in the next episode.

As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1477045)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1477060)
Posted by Joetx on April 7th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CDT
IMHO, this was the best episode of the series.

I hope the quality continues to the end.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1477069)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 7th, 2013 @ 2:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?

Not sure how I feel about Ironside playing Magnus. I'm not loving it like others are. I'd like him to be a bit gruffer. Maybe I need to get used to him.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Prey" Promo Image (1477072)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2013 @ 2:57pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?
He has not. Mensah was confirmed as the voice of Predaking by reports from the red carpet world premiere screening event at the Globe Theater in Universal Studios Hollywood, California. Mensah was present with the other voice cast members to answer questions and give comments about the show and the event.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test