New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image

Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 2:22PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,543

The Hub has shared a new promo image for this Friday's all new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Project Predacon". The image features Ultra Magnus and the newly upgrade Optimus Prime with the Forge of Solus Prime in the foreground. Be sure to tune into The Hub this Friday at 7:30 PM ET.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Project Predacon Promo
Credit(s): The Hub

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487576)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 15th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487577)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 15th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487578)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 15th, 2013 @ 3:42pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487579)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 15th, 2013 @ 3:44pm CDT
Triple post... :-x stupid phone browser
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487593)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 15th, 2013 @ 4:26pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:Looks like they're getting ready to use the forge again!...i wonder for what? :-?

Well, since it has no power, I assume it's now a perfect [strike]banhammer[/strike] battle hammer.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487596)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 15th, 2013 @ 4:35pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Well it would be a good Ban hammer aswell :P

but I would love to see Magnus with the Forge and Optimus with the Star Saber.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487600)
Posted by Autobot Strider on May 15th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I always loved the way Optimus & Ultra Magnus looked standing next to one another. Even in G1.

Project Predacon may be the first episode this season that I'm excited for, mostly cause of my hope for the addition of new Predacons (or the build up leading to) and Smokescreen's new deco.

I agree with your comment on Magnus and Optimus. I am so glad that Magnus made it in to this season of the show, and I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these Magnus figures too. Even though I prefer the PRID version of Magnus as a toy, the BH version in-show does look AWESOME.

I see in the preview that we get a look at Prime's new truck mode, so hopefully we also get a look at Magnus in truck mode (even though we know what to expect - I still want to see it in CGI!) Also very much looking forward to Smokescreens new deco in both modes.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487604)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CDT
Autobot Strider wrote:I don't think that they will make Prowl in show look like that picture because it's that different. My opinion only, I could be very wrong. That is all I am trying to say.

PrymeStriker wrote:Also, looks like the Autobots have some of their tech back (in the background, there's a computer)
Well, since their old base's equipment was human technology modified for Cybertronian use, it may be the same case here, with those new computers being provided by the government. ;)

viruscarnage wrote:but I would love to see Magnus with the Forge and Optimus with the Star Saber.
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487608)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 15th, 2013 @ 5:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487609)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2013 @ 5:27pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P
First they gotta find the darn ship since it's always on the move and shielded from detection. ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487613)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 15th, 2013 @ 5:41pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P

Isn't the ship at every major battle?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487617)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 15th, 2013 @ 5:53pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P

Isn't the ship at every major battle?

Not if the Decepticons lost a major advantage, and they're hiding from the Autobots' eyes in the sky so that they can recover from their loss.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487618)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P

Isn't the ship at every major battle?
And how often do said "major battles" occur?

If by "major battle" you mean "each episode's battle-of-the-week", then sadly no, it isn't.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487631)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 15th, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seconded. Though, first they gotta get the Star Saber back from the Nemesis.

That should just take like 10 minutes for Optimus :P

Isn't the ship at every major battle?
And how often do said "major battles" occur?

After I wrote that I realized that I was completely off it was really only there In Legacy, and Flying Mind lol
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487719)
Posted by Autobot Strider on May 16th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Well, as far as the toys go, the Legion class Prowl (redeco of Smokescreen) based its deco on that image (or at least, it took its star design from it).

Yeah, but this is what I mean... the figure is a straight-up repaint of Smokescreen, incorporating the deco from the MMORPG image, right? I'm sure that the Deluxe Prowl toy will do likewise, and I'm theorizing that the in-show model will as well (with possibly a new head).

Note that the Cyberverse Prowl figure (as far as I can tell, don't own one) has the same head as the Smokescreen figure, and no missiles.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487722)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 16th, 2013 @ 10:10am CDT
Autobot Strider wrote:

Honest question...has there ever been a legion class with a retooled head? I mean, the only Cyberverse figures with retooled heads I can think of originate from the Ironhide mold, made into Trailcutter and Huffer, which is a bigger size than the legion.

And, where would the missiles go? Where could they possible fit on that little guy without having to remove them and set them to the side?

The Cyberverse figure uses the entire vehicle mode design, not just the star or deco.

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487791)
Posted by Superwheeljack on May 16th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487796)
Posted by njb902 on May 16th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CDT
Ultra Magnus huh?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487798)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 16th, 2013 @ 3:22pm CDT

I do not like that. >:oP

I'm a continuity buff, and I take seriously what goes on in this cartoon, the games, the novels, and the tie-in comics, and this just stretches belief even further than necessary.

Also, this is the original source for the video:

YouTube embed:

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Project Predacon" Promo Image (1487800)
Posted by njb902 on May 16th, 2013 @ 3:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:[spoiler]There... there were Autobots... and Predacons... on Earth... during the War for Cybertron...[/spoiler]

I do not like that. >:oP

Also, this is the original source for the video:

YouTube embed:

Why?

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016