New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus!

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus!

Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 10:41AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,974

Courtesy of YouTube user Артём Тайсин we have a new Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer featuring Ultra Magnus! A big thanks to Norwayprime for this submission. Check out the embed below.

Credit(s): Norwayprime
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471426)
Posted by BeastProwl on March 13th, 2013 @ 10:59am CDT
Awesome! Just Awesome.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471428)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:10am CDT
Yep, everything's playing out like I had predicted.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471429)
Posted by Zurik on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:10am CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471430)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
That's, uh, quite a typo in the headline there. :lol:

And I'm sure most of us saw UM coming a mile away. Too bad it's not his unique first body.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471433)
Posted by devlingrey on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:22am CDT
Now that is the name of a show I could get into!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471435)
Posted by El Duque on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:22am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:That's, uh, quite a typo in the headline there. :lol:

I knew from the day I started typing Beast Hunters so much for these news stories this day would come. Quite the Freudian Slip on my part ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471437)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:29am CDT
Zurik wrote:I was hoping they'd use his first toy model for the show rather than the Optimus remold.

Can't wait for this season!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471438)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was and use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471439)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:32am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was a use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.

Oh, my. :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471440)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:41am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

Oh, my. :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471441)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:43am CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471444)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:50am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Nah, he's always going to be a different coloured version of Optimus. It's like he tried to be Optimus but it just didn't quite happen.

Actually, I think this is the first time UM has appeared in a cartoon while being conspicuously Optimus-esque. In RiD and Animated he was totally unique, and in G1 the inner robot thing was never brought up.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471446)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:54am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:

True enough, I guess I should say toy wise he has never quite gotten to be Optimus. :P
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471464)
Posted by VirusCarnage on March 13th, 2013 @ 12:30pm CDT
i don't know why but i can't stop watching this trailer,
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471470)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:So he's the OP remold, basically? Lame. I wonder if cost-cutting had something to do with this. Oh well, I love my UM v1.0 figure. :D
I get the feeling the PRID toy's design came from the Binder, whereas the BH toy's design came straight from the show's designers, so it would make more sense for cartoon to use a design it created instead of one created by a different group.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471471)
Posted by leokearon on March 13th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
At least he's not a White Prime :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471475)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 13th, 2013 @ 1:49pm CDT
Well now we have official confirmation that it's Ultra Magnus.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471495)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:36pm CDT
Magnus! :KREMZEEK:

This means I'm now going to have to get the BH Voyager.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471497)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Who is that at ten senconds into the clip? Looks like knockout smokescreen conbined... :-?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471498)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:43pm CDT