Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus!

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus!

Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 10:41AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,286

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Courtesy of YouTube user Артём Тайсин we have a new Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer featuring Ultra Magnus! A big thanks to Norwayprime for this submission. Check out the embed below.

Credit(s): Norwayprime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471426)
Posted by BeastProwl on March 13th, 2013 @ 10:59am CDT
Awesome! Just Awesome.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471428)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:10am CDT
Yep, everything's playing out like I had predicted.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471429)
Posted by Zurik on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:10am CDT
I was hoping they'd use his first toy model for the show rather than the Optimus remold.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471430)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
That's, uh, quite a typo in the headline there. :lol:

And I'm sure most of us saw UM coming a mile away. Too bad it's not his unique first body.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471433)
Posted by devlingrey on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:22am CDT
Now that is the name of a show I could get into!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471435)
Posted by El Duque on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:22am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:That's, uh, quite a typo in the headline there. :lol:

And I'm sure most of us saw UM coming a mile away. Too bad it's not his unique first body.


I knew from the day I started typing Beast Hunters so much for these news stories this day would come. Quite the Freudian Slip on my part ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471437)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:29am CDT
Zurik wrote:I was hoping they'd use his first toy model for the show rather than the Optimus remold.


Nah, he's always going to be a different coloured version of Optimus. It's like he tried to be Optimus but it just didn't quite happen.

Can't wait for this season!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471438)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was and use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471439)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:32am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was a use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.


Oh, my. :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471440)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:41am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was a use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.


Oh, my. :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471441)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:43am CDT
So he's the OP remold, basically? Lame. I wonder if cost-cutting had something to do with this. Oh well, I love my UM v1.0 figure. :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471444)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:50am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Nah, he's always going to be a different coloured version of Optimus. It's like he tried to be Optimus but it just didn't quite happen.

Actually, I think this is the first time UM has appeared in a cartoon while being conspicuously Optimus-esque. In RiD and Animated he was totally unique, and in G1 the inner robot thing was never brought up.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471446)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:54am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Nah, he's always going to be a different coloured version of Optimus. It's like he tried to be Optimus but it just didn't quite happen.

Actually, I think this is the first time UM has appeared in a cartoon while being conspicuously Optimus-esque. In RiD and Animated he was totally unique, and in G1 the inner robot thing was never brought up.


True enough, I guess I should say toy wise he has never quite gotten to be Optimus. :P
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471464)
Posted by VirusCarnage on March 13th, 2013 @ 12:30pm CDT
i don't know why but i can't stop watching this trailer,
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471470)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:So he's the OP remold, basically? Lame. I wonder if cost-cutting had something to do with this. Oh well, I love my UM v1.0 figure. :D
I get the feeling the PRID toy's design came from the Binder, whereas the BH toy's design came straight from the show's designers, so it would make more sense for cartoon to use a design it created instead of one created by a different group.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471471)
Posted by leokearon on March 13th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
At least he's not a White Prime :D
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471475)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 13th, 2013 @ 1:49pm CDT
Well now we have official confirmation that it's Ultra Magnus.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471495)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:36pm CDT
Magnus! :KREMZEEK:

This means I'm now going to have to get the BH Voyager.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471497)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Who is that at ten senconds into the clip? Looks like knockout smokescreen conbined... :-?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471498)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:43pm CDT
Nevermind....wheeljack found! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471503)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 13th, 2013 @ 3:51pm CDT
i just hope Magnus won't be a "Sentinel Prime".
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471517)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 13th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Bet Magnus will be temporarily made Prime like Jack was a use the Forge Fix-It Felix style to bang Optimus into a new body.


Oh, my. :D


First we got "Breast Hunters", then this. I swear, the funniest crap happens when I get home. :lol:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471520)
Posted by Va'al on March 13th, 2013 @ 4:50pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471522)
Posted by REMINATOR on March 13th, 2013 @ 5:08pm CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Magnus! :KREMZEEK:

This means I'm now going to have to get the BH Voyager.

You and me, bro, can't wait to have that BH UM as well the Platinum edition. This Prime UM, will the be the forth UM to debut in the TV series.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471527)
Posted by Slashercon on March 13th, 2013 @ 5:39pm CDT
Truth be told...with all the marketing of Ultra Magnus in the toys and tie-in comics...this was hardly a surprise. >:oP And yet...I'M GEEKING OUT LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL!!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471528)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 13th, 2013 @ 5:39pm CDT
I hope he says "I am a duly appointed officer of the tyrest accord."

I hope he's a badass.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471531)
Posted by Va'al on March 13th, 2013 @ 5:49pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I hope he says "I am a duly appointed officer of the tyrest accord."

I hope he's a badass.


If they sneak in some sort of paraphrase of 'I can't deal with that right now' I will be happy. [-(
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471540)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 13th, 2013 @ 6:35pm CDT
hey, is this movie this coming friday? or is it just in a certain part of the world? im confuse. :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471543)
Posted by Va'al on March 13th, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:hey, is this movie this coming friday? or is it just in a certain part of the world? im confuse. :HEADHURTS:


Are you referring to this?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471545)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 13th, 2013 @ 6:44pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:hey, is this movie this coming friday? or is it just in a certain part of the world? im confuse. :HEADHURTS:


Are you referring to this?


yes, is it the same for in the states and the rest of the places? why would they get it a week early?
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471547)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 13th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:hey, is this movie this coming friday? or is it just in a certain part of the world? im confuse. :HEADHURTS:


Are you referring to this?


yes, is it the same for in the states and the rest of the places? why would they get it a week early?


Nah, Singapore only. But most likely some good-hearted soul there will upload it on YouTube for all the world to see. :saint:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471549)
Posted by XDMan on March 13th, 2013 @ 7:13pm CDT
Yes! UM is coming in his show!!!!! Now all we need is a new Optimus, repaired by Magnus, and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471550)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2013 @ 7:18pm CDT
XDMan wrote:and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!


We have no idea whether or not the Tales of the Beast Hunters stories are in any way related to the show. Could be it's own separate canon.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471552)
Posted by VirusCarnage on March 13th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
At least the autobots finally got there hands on cybertronian tech lol
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471606)
Posted by Hypershock on March 13th, 2013 @ 10:52pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!


We have no idea whether or not the Tales of the Beast Hunters stories are in any way related to the show. Could be it's own separate canon.


I wonder......

Hehe i would love it if they spent a whole episode getting the Forge, then Magnus doesnt turn out to be a Prime, so Optimus has to bash himself with the Hammer to fix himself :lol:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471618)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2013 @ 11:49pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!


We have no idea whether or not the Tales of the Beast Hunters stories are in any way related to the show. Could be it's own separate canon.
Either way, Lazerback's on-package bio refers to him as a rebel, so his personality can at least be consistent between the two.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471624)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 14th, 2013 @ 12:15am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!


We have no idea whether or not the Tales of the Beast Hunters stories are in any way related to the show. Could be it's own separate canon.
Either way, Lazerback's on-package bio refers to him as a rebel, so his personality can at least be consistent between the two.


I was referring to Megatron's "death," not Lazerback's personality (which is a character we lack knowledge of appearing on screen anyway).
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1471627)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2013 @ 1:05am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:and (if possible, thanks to Laserback's prick behavior's) a new Megs!


We have no idea whether or not the Tales of the Beast Hunters stories are in any way related to the show. Could be it's own separate canon.
Either way, Lazerback's on-package bio refers to him as a rebel, so his personality can at least be consistent between the two.


I was referring to Megatron's "death," not Lazerback's personality (which is a character we lack knowledge of appearing on screen anyway).
Ah, sorry. Didn't see the Megs part ('tis after 2am here now). :oops:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1472442)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 17th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
Hmm... Will this convince me to buy the Beast Hunters Magnus figure? Let's watch closely and find out. :-B
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1472666)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2013 @ 6:55pm CDT
So... Magnus has a cool voice, doesn't he? I mean, considering who voiced him in these episodes and all. ;)

BTW, these episodes were indeed pretty cool. 8)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1472684)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 18th, 2013 @ 7:55pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:So... Magnus has a cool voice, doesn't he? I mean, considering who voiced him in these episodes and all. ;)

BTW, these episodes were indeed pretty cool. 8)


Sabrblade, it's crap like this that makes me want to worship you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR07iIg ... WXsgi0sF9Q

Couldn't embed due to user's discretion.

Here it is gents, the first three episodes of Beast Hunters! Thanks to YouTube member ShaktisiPhoneHelp, we have this hour-long clip that features all three episodes. Unfortunately, the audio is a little off. Frustating, I know, but watching this makes it worth the hour of headaches trying to match up the audio.

Oh yeah, and whoever said Smokescreen wasn't going to be named the next Prime... can eat their words.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1472687)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CDT
Well, since the cat's out of the bag...

Here's a bunch of different upload choices to choose from, all of which have subpar audio:

The first full upload - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2xVKXK_4M4

An improved version of the above - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muWnbvmDyxo

Another upload - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7lOB9YWVY

All three episodes uploaded individually -
53 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVX_SFpTqU
54 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpBxMIb5GI
55 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZcDSY97gc

Of course, anyone here who either follows the official TF: Prime discussion thread or saw this thread has likely already watched it. ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Trailer Featuring Ultra Magnus! (1473941)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 24th, 2013 @ 2:18pm CDT
Curse you both for tempting me with this. :-x

I think I'll practice my virtue of patience and wait for the high-definition US airings with quality audio.

Dammit....
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014