Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida

Monday, May 21st, 2012 1:49PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 32,304

Seibertron.com continues its dedication to being your ultimate Transformers resource. We're happy to announce our latest addition to our galleries, featuring a highly anticipated Transformers Prime figure from Takara Tomy's Arms Micron line.

Terrorcon Cliffjumper and his Micron "partner" Jida have been posted! As you may know, this figure is adapted from the mold of Transformers: Prime First Edition Cliffjumper.

As a special bonus, Rick Grimes and some nasty Walkers (from the popular AMC Zombie television series The Walking Dead) make a special guest appearance in Terrorcon Cliffjumper's gallery.

Terrorcon Cliffjumper (Deluxe Class)
Arms Micron

Jida (Microns)
Arms Micron

Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1381995)
Posted by RhA on May 21st, 2012 @ 2:01pm CDT
Cool idea, cool toy and cool pictures.

PRID Cliffy does look better, though. Har, har, har.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1381996)
Posted by Gearslide on May 21st, 2012 @ 2:06pm CDT
I still want to know who gave the zombie a chainsaw?
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382002)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 21st, 2012 @ 2:32pm CDT
Damn it Ryan, quit making me want to buy this! I'm not a big fan of Prime but this particular figure is just too appealing not to pick up.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382003)
Posted by Hoitytoity on May 21st, 2012 @ 2:33pm CDT

That being said, I do have a weakness for clear plastic. I might have to get this anyway...
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382005)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 21st, 2012 @ 2:34pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382013)
Posted by Seibertron on May 21st, 2012 @ 3:16pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Wow, Great galleries. It's neat but not my cup a' tea. However which figure do you think will be better, once the comic con zambie cliffjumper's released?

I think I prefer the SDCC version. I plan on owning an extra of each so that I can mix-and-match two versions, which Hoitytoity also mentioned.

Hoitytoity wrote:I'm not too impressed with this figure as a zombie Cliff, and honestly I think that a part-swapped amalgamation of this and the SDCC zombie Cliff will probably be the most accurate and appealing.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382030)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 21st, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Let me know if you need one straight from SDCC-I'll be there. Can also file some on-the-ground reports if you need someone there. I've got all access including the preview night Thursday.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382031)
Posted by Seibertron on May 21st, 2012 @ 4:51pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I'll be there myself this year. It'll be great to finally meet you after all of these years. I could definitely use some help while I'm there. Still think it'd be great to have you back on the staff. hint-hint
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382056)
Posted by Gearslide on May 21st, 2012 @ 5:54pm CDT
Hoitytoity wrote:I think that a part-swapped amalgamation of this and the SDCC zombie Cliff will probably be the most accurate and appealing.

Which parts would call for swapping? His left arm, everything from the waist down, and maybe his left (right in vehicle mode) set of headlights?

Edit: Wait, did the instructions call for putting a Decepticon emblem on Terrorjumper's hood? I don't remember that.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382061)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 21st, 2012 @ 6:02pm CDT
I remember watching a lttle bit of The Walking Dead with several of my NJROTC buddies when we were doing an over-night volunteer event over a year ago. Later that evening, I made a pact never again to watch it again after having a nightmare about said show. :shock:
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382064)
Posted by Convotron on May 21st, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
It's a shame a toy this expensive(as are all the Arms Micron toys) has stickers instead of paint apps. I plan to paint over the windshields with clear paint and use metallic paint on the rims at the very least on this figure.

My favourite colour is purple, I enjoy clear variations of toys, so this iteration of CJ is cool with me. I'd love to acquire a "Rust in Peace" CJ from SDCC if I can find one for a reasonable price.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382096)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 21st, 2012 @ 7:34pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:

No. The instructions don't tell at all where to put the :CON: .
For mine, I put the :CON: symbol where his fatal chest-wound would be.

And he look awesome.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382107)
Posted by Xephon0930 on May 21st, 2012 @ 7:55pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382133)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 21st, 2012 @ 9:29pm CDT
Xephon0930 wrote:So Zombie Cliffjumper wasn't really cancelled after all. He just moved to Takara's Arms Micron sub-line.

Hasbro's version wasn't cancelled either, it just became a San Diego Comic Con 2012 exclusive releasing this summer.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382161)
Posted by Hoitytoity on May 21st, 2012 @ 10:59pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:

Honestly, I'm not sure; I'll probably just play around and see what fits :3 I'm less interested in having a show accurate zombie-C than one that just looks cool. But that's just me.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382207)
Posted by njb902 on May 22nd, 2012 @ 3:53am CDT
love the walking dead shot.
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382402)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 22nd, 2012 @ 1:50pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

That's awesome that you'll be there too. Now I'm looking forward to it that much more.

You may be able to twist my arm a little while where there too... ;)
Re: New Transformers Prime Gallery: Arms Micron Terrorcon Cliffjumper + Jida (1382424)
Posted by Blurrz on May 22nd, 2012 @ 2:40pm CDT