Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol"

Transformers News: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol"

Friday, February 24th, 2012 4:00PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,686

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

MSN TV have updated their Transformers: Rescue Bots episode guide with the title of another upcoming episode, "Cody on Patrol". No description is given at this time, but the episode is scheduled to air on March 17th.
Credit(s): MSN
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1351408)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 24th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CST
Looks like the kid's finally getting his chance to shine.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1355383)
Posted by El Duque on March 6th, 2012 @ 7:50am CST
Courtesy of Zap2it we now have a description for the previously revealed episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots "Cody on Patrol". The episode is scheduled to air March 17th on the Hub.

Cody accidentally unleashes a swarm of futuristic nanites while he's trying to super-charge his go-kart to help in the team's rescue missions.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1355412)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2012 @ 9:59am CST
I get the feeling that this could be the episode that haters will point at to label Cody as a "stupid human kid sidekick" like several past humans have been labeled.

And I don't like that. Thus far, Cody's been helpful and portrayed as a relatively smart kid. If he so much as makes one mistake, the haters can go all out on making him look just as bad as past humans have been made out look. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359602)
Posted by El Duque on March 18th, 2012 @ 12:23pm CDT
MSN have updated their Transformers: Rescue Bots guide with the title and description of episode seven, "Four Bots and a Baby". Unfortunately it appears we will be going a month before this episode airs, it's scheduled for April 14th.

Description:
The Bots are enlisted to watch after Doc Greene's Robo-Baby.
Original air date:
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359653)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 18th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT
The race-war had begun.

Machines were building robot-babies, to replace other babies.

Everyone knows what happened next:
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359780)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2012 @ 7:47pm CDT
El Duque wrote:MSN have updated their Transformers: Rescue Bots guide with the title and description of episode seven, "Four Bots and a Baby". Unfortunately it appears we will be going a month before this episode airs, it's scheduled for April 14th.
Aw, man! You mean we gotta wait that long to find out anything about the plot of this show? It just got its first plot point in yesterday's episode. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359788)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 18th, 2012 @ 8:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:MSN have updated their Transformers: Rescue Bots guide with the title and description of episode seven, "Four Bots and a Baby". Unfortunately it appears we will be going a month before this episode airs, it's scheduled for April 14th.
Aw, man! You mean we gotta wait that long to find out anything about the plot of this show? It just got its first plot point in yesterday's episode. :BANG_HEAD:


Yeah, the first hint of an actual enemy. Something this show is at risk of becoming abysmally boring without.

Say, I think I know who the enemy is! Who still has an axe to grind with the TF franchise in the wake of their last cartoon cancellation? And who has a supply of nanites? Cartoon Network! That's why they cancelled Generator Rex did a soft reboot to Ben 10 all of a sudden: the forced continuity implosion mixed Rex's world's nanites with the ones from Alien Swarm via the dimensional bridge Ben used to get to his world in the crossover, creating an omniversal singularity that allows CN to ship the hybrid nanites into rival networks' shows and f@#& them up! These nanites weren't all that effective if they couldn't act on organic matter or even overwhelm the power plant, so maybe Time Warner will find some way to act through the HUB's reruns of Batman cartoons next time.

No, wait, DC's superheroes aren't to blame; the HUB airing that wretched Superhero Squad cartoon is f@#&ing up their network far worse.

Think that's too far fetched? Remember, continuity is a battle waged in the hearts and minds of every fan, everywhere, every day! Whenever someone talks about Diaclone like it's actually TF history within the context of the fiction, whenever someone implies that Transformers and GoBots had actual battles in the mid-'80s, wherever Turkish Star Wars carries more weight in the minds of fans than the prequels, you too may already be one of the Space Thunder Kids.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359794)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2012 @ 8:45pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Yeah, the first hint of an actual enemy.
Enemy? Who said anything about there being an enemy in this show? The dangers ARE the enemy. Them bringing in an actual villain (i.e. - a Decepticon) would be counterproductive to what this show's deal is. Sue, the nanites could be of Decepticon origin, but there's no need to actually bring any Cons into this show. It doesn't need any Decepticons anyway.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Something this show is at risk of becoming abysmally boring without.
Bite your tongue! :evil: This show is amazing! Granted, the Flobsters episode was probably the weakest thus far, but even it had a certain charm that Prime could only ever dream of acquiring. This show knows how to have fun, and how to excellently carry out characterization. And the unlimited amount of all kinds of fantastical dangers that can and will come about just add a superb layer of diversity and imagination to it all. There's all kinds of possibilities and opportunities that this show can spring forward, and I look forward to witnessing all of it. 8)
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1359811)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 18th, 2012 @ 9:36pm CDT
My tongue has reflexes you've never dreamed of; it cannot be bitten. You should hear my Seaspray impression.

And I said "at risk of" becoming boring, as in it hasn't happened...yet. It's just that despite their best efforts at variety, the pattern of the benevolent mad-scientist inventing something that leads to a problem is coming to dominate the majority of episodes. The implication that the can of nanites came from some other organization that might want to sabotage things on Griffin Rock seems to have added the necessary next layer to the dynamic of the show just in time to prevent that established routine from becoming dull.

And I didn't say 'Cons because I agree that they aren't needed here. I'm guessing it's some human organization out to sabotage all of the island's advanced tech, leading to an episode down the road where all human tech becomes unreliable, making sentient robots the only hope to avert disaster and restore order, forcing the bots to 'out' themselves to the rest of the town in a way that leads to their being accepted as the aliens they are. At least that's what I guessed the SETI dish episode (best one so far IMO) might be laying some groundwork for.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1363463)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2012 @ 9:42pm CDT
In our second piece of cartoon programming news for the evening, MSN have also updated their Transformer: Rescue Bots episode guide to reveal a new title and synopsis. Episode 8 title "Walk on the Wild Side" will air on April 21st.

Boulder decides that the team needs an animal mascot but maybe a zoo isn't the best place to find one.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1363481)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
El Duque wrote:In our second piece of cartoon programming news for the evening, MSN have also updated their Transformer: Rescue Bots episode guide to reveal a new title and synopsis. Episode 8 title "Walk on the Wild Side" will air on April 21st.

Boulder decides that the team needs an animal mascot but maybe a zoo isn't the best place to find one.
Hmm, still no sign of the plot arc that was hinted at in episode 6. I really hope this show kicks it up a level since it was off to a very strong start from the get-go.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1366140)
Posted by El Duque on April 5th, 2012 @ 2:42pm CDT
Thanks to the MSN episode guide for Transformers: Rescue Bots we have the title and description of episode 9, "Christmas in July". This episode is scheduled to air on Saturday April 28th, 2012.

Cody, his family and the Rescue Bots have to stop a snow storm in July when a weather machine goes haywire.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1366143)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2012 @ 2:48pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Thanks to the MSN episode guide for Transformers: Rescue Bots we have the title and description of episode 10, "Christmas in July". This episode is scheduled to air on Saturday April 28th, 2012.

Cody, his family and the Rescue Bots have to stop a snow storm in July when a weather machine goes haywire.
For a second there, I thought this was going to be the third Transformers Christmas episode ever made (Seriously, was was there never a Christmas episode until animated?), but I guess not.

Either way, here's hoping the plot gets going not long after these new episodes start airing.

Also, darn it! I'm gonna miss this one the morning it airs since I'll be at BotCon!
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1366169)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 5th, 2012 @ 3:55pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Thanks to the MSN episode guide for Transformers: Rescue Bots we have the title and description of episode 10, "Christmas in July". This episode is scheduled to air on Saturday April 28th, 2012.

Cody, his family and the Rescue Bots have to stop a snow storm in July when a weather machine goes haywire.
For a second there, I thought this was going to be the third Transformers Christmas episode ever made (Seriously, was was there never a Christmas episode until animated?), but I guess not.

Either way, here's hoping the plot gets going not long after these new episodes start airing.

Also, darn it! I'm gonna miss this one the morning it airs since I'll be at BotCon!


I'm DVRing it all myself, though I can't make it to Botcon.

I can't think of any other TF Christmas eps besides Human Error either, just UK comics. Though thinking back far enough, this one sounds pretty close to the premise of the Punky Brewster cartoon of the same name. No, I'm serious.

And if it turns out the Weather Dominator Pearl of Bahoudin machine was actually sabotaged, that subplot may be rolling again before we know it.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1366172)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2012 @ 4:02pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:I'm DVRing it all myself, though I can't make it to Botcon.
I'm also DVRing it, but I've never missed the day an episode aired.

Bumblevivisector wrote:And if it turns out the Weather Dominator Pearl of Bahoudin machine was actually sabotaged, that subplot may be rolling again before we know it.
I hope so, as the previous two episodes don't seem to have anything that ties into the newly-introduced plot (babysitting a robo-baby, and looking for a pet at the zoo).
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1369199)
Posted by El Duque on April 14th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CDT
Courtesyof Zap2it we have the title and description for the May 12th episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots, "Return of the Dinobot".

An intruder hacks into Griffin Rock's central computer and wreaks havoc.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1369203)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 14th, 2012 @ 8:15pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Courtesyof Zap2it we have the title and description for the May 12th episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots, "Return of the Dinobot".

An intruder hacks into Griffin Rock's central computer and wreaks havoc.
For continuity's sake, this better be referring to the robotic T-Rex from episode 1 and not THE Dinobots from FOC (as they haven't appeared yet and their full return in the present day is better suited to happen in TF: Prime).

Plus, it's only one "Dinobot" instead of "Dinobots". So, I'm hoping that it's referring to that robotic T-Rex.

Though, a hacking intruder, eh? Sounds like sabotage to me. Could this be linked with the mystery surrounding the Nanobots from before? ;)
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1369223)
Posted by LadyBug on April 14th, 2012 @ 9:34pm CDT
This week's episode was my favorite next to Flopsters. So freakin' cute and adorable. I hope they bring Robo-baby back!
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1371820)
Posted by El Duque on April 22nd, 2012 @ 1:29pm CDT
Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots episode 12, "The Other Doctor". This episode is scheduled to air May 19th, see the brief synopsis below:

A scientist tries to replace the team with a new invention, leaving everyone out of the action.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1371824)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 22nd, 2012 @ 1:37pm CDT
If Doc Greene is a Doc Brown expy, who do you suppose this rival scientist will be based on (if anyone)?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1371873)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 22nd, 2012 @ 4:08pm CDT
Well, the title, "The Other Doctor", made me wonder "Who" as well, but I can't see Rescue Bots slipping in any Easter Eggs for Whovians; not that there's no precedent for that, according to David Wise and UK comic continuity.

If he is actually based on someone, I'll be first to guess Arkeville.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1371961)
Posted by El Duque on April 22nd, 2012 @ 11:47pm CDT
Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots episode 13, "The Reign of Morocco". This episode is scheduled to air May 19th, see the brief synopsis below:

Cody looks for proof that the new scientist's invention is really a villainous plan.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1371963)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 22nd, 2012 @ 11:53pm CDT
Houston, we have a plot! 8)
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1372079)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2012 @ 11:24am CDT
Also, jusdgin by this title, I'm gonna guess that the new scientist is named something like "Dr. Morocco".
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1379185)
Posted by El Duque on May 12th, 2012 @ 11:20am CDT
Zap2it has updated with a new title and description for the Hub's Transformers: Rescue Bots. Episode 14, "Small Blessings", is scheduled to air on June 9th.

See the brief synopsis below:

The Rescue Bots are accidentally shrunk and the Burns family must work without their partners.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1379333)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 12th, 2012 @ 9:56pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has updated with a new title and description for the Hub's Transformers: Rescue Bots. Episode 14, "Small Blessings", is scheduled to air on June 9th.

See the brief synopsis below:

The Rescue Bots are accidentally shrunk and the Burns family must work without their partners.
Looks like they gotta handle emergencies the old-fashioned way... BRUTALLY!!! :P
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1383164)
Posted by El Duque on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:04am CDT
Zap2it's Transformers: Rescue Bots episode guide has been updated with the title and description of June 16th's episode, "The Griffin Rock Triangle". See the brief synopsis below:

Cody finds a clue to an old mystery and makes a startling underwater discovery.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1383166)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:06am CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it's Transformers: Rescue Bots episode guide has been updated with the title and description of June 16th's episode, "The Griffin Rock Triangle". See the brief synopsis below:

Cody finds a clue to an old mystery and makes a startling underwater discovery.
A new plot, perhaps? So soon, too. :D

Meanwhile, as Rescue Bots goes on, Prime goes to hiatus after this next episode. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1383989)
Posted by El Duque on May 26th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1384002)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
I can understand Heatwave doing this, but the others too? :???: :-?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387652)
Posted by El Duque on June 7th, 2012 @ 8:40am CDT
Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387684)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
Based on this and few episodes leading up to it, this seems to be another story arc involving some sort of nautical based mystery plot. 8)

I think it'd be cool if it centered around another Iacon relic.

Or, hey, what if this island Cody's trapped on turns out to be Tatui, as some of hindsighted foreshadowing put into episode 5. ;)

Man, the more I think about it, Rescue Bots is just leaps and bounds better at storytelling than Prime has ever been. We get a really great two-part beginning that actually feels like a beginning, followed by a small batch of seemingly filler episodes that establish the status quo and flesh out the characters, then comes a multi-episode story arc that culminates in an excellent two-part climax that really sets the bar high, and now we get a second story arc underway shortly after. That is magnificent. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

By comparison, it makes watching Prime feel like a chore, since it's story seemed to drag on forever until it finally got to the point of an ongoing story arc in season 2.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387705)
Posted by Foxbear on June 7th, 2012 @ 11:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
I can understand Heatwave doing this, but the others too? :???: :-?


I envision it going something like this:

Heatwave- Let's do this! What's the matter are you Cyberchicken?

Blades-I'm no Cyberchicken! I think...

Boulder- Well...it sounds like it might be fun...

Chase- *Watching them leave* Well I guess someone has got to follow along to make sure they don't get into trouble.

cue life threatening disaster.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387796)
Posted by Heavy B on June 7th, 2012 @ 4:25pm CDT
When are we getting new transformers prime?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387815)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:When are we getting new transformers prime?
Unknown. It's on a hiatus.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387897)
Posted by Rated X on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:03am CDT
I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387910)
Posted by That Bot on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:51am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.

Ever heard of judging a book by its cover? Rescue Bots is all around a really cool, really fun show and I think everybody should give it a fair shot.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1387962)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2012 @ 8:48am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388215)
Posted by El Duque on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:11am CDT
Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388220)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
El Duque wrote:Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
FINALLY! BB's on his way!

I'm betting he'll be like a special guest star for that episode, since he'll have to get back to Team Prime in Jasper, Nevada at some point. ;)

It'll be funny to see how the others react to his beeping speech. I'd crack up at someone like Kade getting so frustrated at trying to understand him. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!" :lol:

Here's his character model.
Image
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388262)
Posted by automan224 on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388264)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon and I don't see that happening.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388266)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388267)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388291)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388293)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:59pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
It'd still be a dropped concept in regards to the Prime cartoon. And since Rescue Bots will already be undergoing another overarching plot by the time BB shows up, it'd feel like Raf's subplot would be forced in and out of place in Rescue Bots. Not to mention that Raf would be uprooted from his home and family to go live on the other side of the country for no other reason than to be a plot device in a show that he wasn't a part of in the first place.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388400)
Posted by Rated X on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.



It’s not insecurity. Its called street cred. It’s almost like religion in urban areas like Miami. When you live a certain lifestyle, there are some things you just don’t do. Would you call a Muslim insecure because he won’t eat pork? How about calling a Christian insecure because he doesn’t believe in abortion? I believe that “insecurity” is when somebody is afraid to stand up for their beliefs.

Back on topic, I trust your judgment so I will download rescue bots and give them a chance. My concerns were only because of the use of the word “rescue” in the title. It could be compared to the likes of “Rescue Heroes” or “Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers”.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388407)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Back on topic, I trust your judgment so I will download rescue bots and give them a chance. My concerns were only because of the use of the word “rescue” in the title. It could be compared to the likes of “Rescue Heroes” or “Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers”.
When it came onto Kids WB!, Rescue Heroes was cool, since it made the stakes way higher than those episodes that aired on CBS. I think it was called "Rescue Heroes: GRT" by that point, so maybe it was the non-GRT episodes that weren't as good. :-?

But, yeah, Rescue Bots is greatly scarce in the PSA department. The use of the "Rescue" in the title is due to them being an emergency response team that faces all sorts of crazy disasters and accidents waiting to happen. The whole place is so danger prone that it simply would not survive without these guys coming in to keep it all from falling apart. I'm surprised the town's residents haven't yet packed up and moved away for the sake of their own safety. :michaelbay:
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1388605)
Posted by Blurrz on June 10th, 2012 @ 5:57pm CDT
Street cred, 'cause all your homies are crazy mad about your collection and hang out on Seibertron.com.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode Title Revealed "Cody on Patrol" (1389941)
Posted by El Duque on June 14th, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
Thanks to Zap2it we now have a description for the previously revealed episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots "Bumblebee to the Rescue". The episode is scheduled for July 7th, brief synopsis below:

Bumblebee pays the Rescue Bots a visit just in time to help investigate a mysterious meteor.

Click here to view an additional 78 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014