New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!)

Transformers News: New Transformers ROTF Toy News-  UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!)

Friday, January 30th, 2009 8:11AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Event News, Rumors
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 64,036

TFW2005- The excitement for the U.S. Toy Fair is building as HASBRO presents at other toy fairs throughout the world. We recently had a report from the Canadian Toy And Hobby Fair sharing some new information about the toys to come for the Transformers sequel.

Now streetfield1 shares many pieces of information that were revealed there about not only the movie toys, but about the movie as well.

Apparently they showed animatics of movie bots and there is huge (literally) info surrounding it. Quite a few previous rumors were confirmed. Have your salt shaker ready as you read some of the responses from the poster below.

**SPOILER ALERT** The below information contains details that may spoil parts of the movie. **Spoiler Alert**
Devastator as we all know by now is in it, but one of his movie abilities has been revealed, as well as, some very awesome toy information.

"devastor is sweet with a giant turbine sucking every thing in its path the figures of voyager class form to create 2 foot tall devastator!"

The Witwickys and An army of Frenzy like bots.
"witwicky family under attack in their household with the "dont stand on my grass"garden getting trashed and shot to pieces by mini decepticons who look like frenzy from the last movie"

Wheelie.
"wheelie is a radio control car who finds jet fire!"

Pretender Alice...
"ther's a new girl even hotter than megan fox who is a decepticon pretender""
Apparently she and Sam have quite a battle on a car. The images we saw way back in summer of a broken windshield and Frenzy-like bot puppet come to mind right away.

Action And Battles.
"they showed an awsome battle with Captain Lennox(josh duhamel) leading a squadron of helicopters to attack decepticons"

Human Alliance Toy Set.
"theres a new bumblebee toy with a human spike figure which will be first in the range"

Movie Footage.
"the transformers 2 and rise of cobra footage was not clear or hd quality and it still kicked ass!""

RPM- Robot Powered Machines.
Hot Wheels like, character engraved on the bottom of car and they race on a track around a Devastator model?

Remote Control Optimus Prime truck with Peter Cullen voice chip.

A tank version of the new Megatron toy was on display.

You can view the original thread here.

Well, as I said, if this is true it looks like Toy Fair in New York will be spectacular, and Seibertron.com will be there!

Transformers Movie News on Seibertron.com...be here when revenge happens.

{L_IMAGE}

Game Time

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): streetfield1@TFW2005
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876087)
Posted by First-Aid on January 30th, 2009 @ 8:27am CST
Devastator....is....TWO...FEET...TALL!?!?!?!?!?!? FINALLY! SOmeone to truly match FOrtress Maximus!!!

...BRB...need to change my pants... :grin:
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876105)
Posted by munkimus prime on January 30th, 2009 @ 8:59am CST
That info makes the movie sound awesome but damn it I want pics.

Devastator will be mine Voyager combiner do I have space oh fuck it I'll make space.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876114)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 30th, 2009 @ 9:13am CST
Why do I get the feeling that the Devestator toy, once it looses up a little, will collapse under its own weight?
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876119)
Posted by tech348 on January 30th, 2009 @ 9:33am CST
I thought I wasn't going to buy any movie toys but I might get Devestator. I hope sales of this bot being 2 feet tall will be good it'll show Hasbro that we want Fortress Maximus. If any thing Takara-Tomy will encore him.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876121)
Posted by Mykltron on January 30th, 2009 @ 9:36am CST
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876124)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 30th, 2009 @ 9:54am CST
Must have Devi! :shock:
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876127)
Posted by SJ21 on January 30th, 2009 @ 10:04am CST
I am not getting my hopes up too high for Devestator yet. We saw some of the toys already, and I was none too impressed. I would love to have a new Devestator, but it will have to be pretty good to arrant the money it is going to cost.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876134)
Posted by Bumblebeast on January 30th, 2009 @ 10:19am CST
Two feet tall voyager combiner ???

HOLY SHT I'LL HAVE TO SELL MY HOUSE !!!!
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876140)
Posted by The Chronic on January 30th, 2009 @ 10:29am CST
Its hard to get excited at the prospect of a two foot Devestator when we have all ready seen one of the Contuctacons and he sucked - Fully

As for the rest of the news, I couldn't really care less :-(
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876159)
Posted by First-Aid on January 30th, 2009 @ 11:34am CST
Mykltron wrote:Didn't they say Devastator is formed from SEVEN robots? That's gonna be expensive. They had better be awesome modes cos I WANT one.

My guess is that it will be the ROTF combiner set that was reported earlier with a price tage of $99.99. That would actually represent a significant discount...especially if it is indeed 7 Voyager-sized bots...

Damnit...that's the second pair of pants I've gone through today.. :sad:
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876168)
Posted by New Omen on January 30th, 2009 @ 11:42am CST
Wheelie? Wheelie's in the movie? :shock:

Lets pray to God he doesn't have any lines lol. I hope he gets run over by a real car, that would be priceless.

I hope Devastator looks good when hes combined.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876171)
Posted by zero-kaiser on January 30th, 2009 @ 11:51am CST
Damonicus wrote:I hope he gets run over by a real car, that would be priceless.

...not to mention worth the ticket price :P

Cant wait to see this 2ft Devastator.. It could go either way but still.. 2ft.. thats a whole lot of transformer!
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876173)
Posted by Adimus Prime on January 30th, 2009 @ 11:51am CST
What the H-E double hockey sticks!

Devestator is a "giant turbine?!" So he is not a robot then. That seems to contradict the scrapper looking guy with the huge head. Maybe he will be a turbine with a huge face on it. I just hope that this is a misleading bit of info. I hope that whatever they do indeed do with the Devestator it is cool. Don't settle for a "turbine" just because a robot would be harder to do.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876178)
Posted by Skice on January 30th, 2009 @ 12:05pm CST
Adimus Prime wrote:What the H-E double hockey sticks!

Devastator is not A turbine, he HAS a turbine as part of him. It's part of his chest if I'm not mistaken. So just chill out, he is still a robot.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876206)
Posted by rpetras on January 30th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CST
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876209)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 30th, 2009 @ 1:03pm CST
rpetras wrote:Anyone taking bets on a Green & Purple G1 repaint like they did for several of the movie voyagers?

Count me in, I hope that will be released as a gift set so I can get that version instead of the standard one.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876211)
Posted by Sledge on January 30th, 2009 @ 1:05pm CST

Devastator's turbine attack makes me want to yell "I have you now! DOUBLE BLIZZARD!" even though no one else will get the reference.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876219)
Posted by zero-kaiser on January 30th, 2009 @ 1:17pm CST
Sledge wrote:Wheelie's in the film? Excellent. The little sod killed G1, so hopefully he'll destroy this abomination as well.

-cough- Brave Leader Daimos -cough-

...back to topic a moment.. :-P

Im quite interrested to see Devastator in action, more so with this turbine thing.. so long as nobody says "This sucks!" whilst he's using it.. #-o

I guess seeing some photos of the toy will give me some kind of idea..
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876253)
Posted by St. Even on January 30th, 2009 @ 1:59pm CST
I think it is safe to assume the concrete truck, the drum in particular, is the turbine.
Re: New Transformers ROTF Toy News- UK Toy Fair (Spoiler Alert!) (876261)
Posted by --B-- on January 30th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CST
I'll go in another direction:

Could the "army of Frenzy type bots" make up the rest of the "40+" bots in the movie already confirmed, giving us only 7-10 new characters.

the twins