Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women

Transformers News: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women

Friday, January 29th, 2010 3:07AM CST

Category: Store News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 25,409

Member Name_Violation has let us know that CostumeCraze has posted a preview of some interesting, and unexpected Transformers merchandise; female costumes based off of ROTF Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. These costumes appear to contain a headband, a dress, leggings and armbands.

Please check out the original blog post here.

New Transformers-themed Apparel for Women New Transformers-themed Apparel for Women
Credit(s): Name_Violation, CostumeCraze
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041624)
Posted by Heckfire on January 29th, 2010 @ 3:51am CST
...nah. Too obvious. Anyone else wanna take this one?
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041626)
Posted by im ruined on January 29th, 2010 @ 4:00am CST
MY GIRL is def gonna be the bumbble bee this year
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041630)
Posted by Mykltron on January 29th, 2010 @ 5:06am CST
That's so hot! I want one! Then all I'd need is the woman to put in it :-(

Heckfire wrote:...nah. Too obvious. Anyone else wanna take this one?

I don't catch your drift. Someone help me here?
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041634)
Posted by ultra_magus on January 29th, 2010 @ 5:18am CST
what, no ARCEE costume? thats too bad... :roll: :lol:
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041637)
Posted by Stockade on January 29th, 2010 @ 5:36am CST
Come on Guys! we all know what the best, sexiest themed outfit is and thats the one from Return of the Jedi! Princess Leia slave outfit for Jabba the Hutt!! Sorry nothing tops that!!!
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041648)
Posted by Forgotten on January 29th, 2010 @ 7:00am CST
is this to be distributed as a "create your own hentai" kit? Bumblebee!! stop lubricating that man!! :lol: :twisted:
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041654)
Posted by Exic on January 29th, 2010 @ 7:09am CST
lol. wonder woman style? oo
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041690)
Posted by Editor on January 29th, 2010 @ 9:30am CST
Japan has Kiss Players,
America has Skank Players.

Costume Craze, supplying strippers with outfits for themed bachelor parties. "Hey boys, want to check under My Hood?"
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041701)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 29th, 2010 @ 10:40am CST
I didn't know Vanessa was a fem-bot!

Yeah baby!

hahaha
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041716)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 29th, 2010 @ 12:14pm CST
Why is it when women dress up as Bumblebee and Optimus Prime it's considered sexy, but when I dress up as Arcee it's considered creepy? :roll: :wink: :P :lol:
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041723)
Posted by Savage on January 29th, 2010 @ 12:34pm CST
Barricade Girl from BotCon was better.
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041727)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 29th, 2010 @ 12:52pm CST
Really?
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041771)
Posted by Carcass on January 29th, 2010 @ 2:52pm CST
Hmmm... a Bay-themed Prime and Bumblebee that doesn't make me wanna puke? Now this is a first!
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041795)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 29th, 2010 @ 4:14pm CST
I never thought I would say this, but Bumblebee is HOT!!! O_o
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041807)
Posted by Liftgate on January 29th, 2010 @ 5:49pm CST
Wow. Is this crap official, or? Man, this would be the LAST thing I bought my girlfriend. Dear god, anyone fool enough to actually purchase this stuff as a gift deserves to be dumped. :-(
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041826)
Posted by Moon Bug on January 29th, 2010 @ 6:13pm CST
Ok so they just print on a wonderwoman costume and it instantly becomes a TF costume. This is still more wonderwoman than TF. These costumes are a joke!

I always thought Optimus Prime was a bit of a woman. This just confirms it.
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1041859)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 29th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CST
now there is a movie BB i would see every day! HAWT! =P~
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1042178)
Posted by cybercat on January 30th, 2010 @ 8:51pm CST
I like how the truly important parts are covered though. You know. The forearms. The lower leg. Vital modesty there.

(Why didn't they extend the leg parts to be almost more like stockings? Sheesh, I could make a better Slutty Costume than this. Not that I would because I'm old and fat and gaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but still!)

HK, oh the kink memes will fill with bad genderswitch Bee and Optimus now.
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1042210)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 30th, 2010 @ 10:39pm CST
I wonder...if a guy wore one of these outfits, would it still be considered crossdressing? I mean, Bumblebee and Optimus are both "male". Hmm...Image
Re: New Transformers-Themed Costumes for Women (1042385)
Posted by Grimlock Magnus on January 31st, 2010 @ 12:01pm CST