New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon

Transformers News: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon

Sunday, June 12th, 2011 10:11PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 28,580

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron member rich prime has informed us a brand new TV Spot for Transformers Dark Of The Moon has appeared on YouTube. This TV advertisement is featured in 2011 NBA Finals.

Check out the video below:



Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): rich prime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238460)
Posted by Verathrax on June 12th, 2011 @ 11:04pm CDT
Is it just me or does it look like shockwave might be saying something while hes reloading his gun. Idk it might just be me imagining things :P
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238464)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 12th, 2011 @ 11:15pm CDT
Verathrax wrote:Is it just me or does it look like shockwave might be saying something while hes reloading his gun. Idk it might just be me imagining things :P


He actually has a mouth?? The only thing I ever noticed was his eye and from there all attention was focused on the BFG at the end of his arm. Honestly, if I had a gun like that it would be doing all the talking for me. :shock:
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238466)
Posted by lbullock7 on June 12th, 2011 @ 11:23pm CDT
The dread bot on the freeway looks like Hatchet, sweet........... =P~ :CON:
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238471)
Posted by Verathrax on June 12th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Verathrax wrote:Is it just me or does it look like shockwave might be saying something while hes reloading his gun. Idk it might just be me imagining things :P


He actually has a mouth?? The only thing I ever noticed was his eye and from there all attention was focused on the BFG at the end of his arm. Honestly, if I had a gun like that it would be doing all the talking for me. :shock:

Yeah thats pretty much all ive been able to focus on aswell, but after seeing it so many times Ive kinda started looking at his face
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238477)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 12th, 2011 @ 11:42pm CDT
you sure that particular one wasnt hatchet?
Oh I just saw a new spot were driller goes into a wall with the camera on the inside. sombody front page that shit!
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238494)
Posted by rich prime on June 13th, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
Anorther tv spot
This one showing carly and sam standing on the ship and bumblebee behind them also a new shot of the driller.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBV1F9aQSF8
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238496)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on June 13th, 2011 @ 1:04am CDT
They're REALLY trying to throw people off as to what this movie is about.
[spoiler]The evil humans is just a very small sideplot and Optimus is, of course, talking about Sentinel Prime.[/spoiler]
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238509)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on June 13th, 2011 @ 2:00am CDT
/\ I didn't rear your spoiler tag (thank you using that by the way ;) ) but i have to ask, so what?? Whats wrong with trying to throw people off? I know you read the novel and all, but why are you so upset about this? What makes you think that the movie will be play by play of the novel or any other adaption anyhow?
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238537)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 13th, 2011 @ 5:14am CDT
Starscream GaGa wrote:They're REALLY trying to throw people off as to what this movie is about.
[spoiler]The evil humans is just a very small sideplot and Optimus is, of course, talking about Sentinel Prime.[/spoiler]


Umm dude I read your spoiler and all I can say is...How the f**k do you know? All you have read is the novels and books based on the SCREENPLAY. Not the actual EDITED version of the movie that will be on the cinema...So all I can say is...Dont say stuff you dont know for sure -_-...

On topic...YEAH !!! Humans working with the decepticons, thats what I wanna hear :D. Though Sam is really being detective-ish in DOTM lol xP. Maybe he got the "Detective POWAH !!!"~
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238544)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on June 13th, 2011 @ 5:59am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:They're REALLY trying to throw people off as to what this movie is about.
[spoiler]The evil humans is just a very small sideplot and Optimus is, of course, talking about Sentinel Prime.[/spoiler]


Umm dude I read your spoiler and all I can say is...How the f**k do you know? All you have read is the novels and books based on the SCREENPLAY. Not the actual EDITED version of the movie that will be on the cinema...So all I can say is...Dont say stuff you dont know for sure -_-...


[spoiler]Optimus Prime is definitely talking about Sentinel, that exact line was in all the adaptations. The rocket is behind him, he's talking about how Sentinel betrayed them and is now sending them off the planet. The full quote goes:

"I'm sorry Sam, what your leaders says is true. I told you who to trust and I was wrong"

We can also assume the human plotline hasn't changed considering in another trailer we saw Laserbeak assassinating someone whilst Sam mentioning assassinations. This is because, early in the film, Megatron orders Soundwave to kill everyone who helped the Decepticons other than Patrick Dempsey's character.[/spoiler]

So really, I do know for sure.
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238555)
Posted by superchook6909 on June 13th, 2011 @ 6:39am CDT
rich prime wrote:New spot of the dreads running

Here a clear vision of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq3nT5YJ ... r_embedded


It looks like Hatchet, the decepticon jet cyberverse figure. And is it just me, but does it look like they used the same footage of Prime and the shuttle in the background from the extended trailer, saying something else, and Sam is not in sync with his line?


:P
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238559)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 13th, 2011 @ 7:23am CDT
Starscream GaGa wrote:
CrimsonPrime wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:They're REALLY trying to throw people off as to what this movie is about.
[spoiler]The evil humans is just a very small sideplot and Optimus is, of course, talking about Sentinel Prime.[/spoiler]


Umm dude I read your spoiler and all I can say is...How the f**k do you know? All you have read is the novels and books based on the SCREENPLAY. Not the actual EDITED version of the movie that will be on the cinema...So all I can say is...Dont say stuff you dont know for sure -_-...


[spoiler]Optimus Prime is definitely talking about Sentinel, that exact line was in all the adaptations. The rocket is behind him, he's talking about how Sentinel betrayed them and is now sending them off the planet. The full quote goes:

"I'm sorry Sam, what your leaders says is true. I told you who to trust and I was wrong"

We can also assume the human plotline hasn't changed considering in another trailer we saw Laserbeak assassinating someone whilst Sam mentioning assassinations. This is because, early in the film, Megatron orders Soundwave to kill everyone who helped the Decepticons other than Patrick Dempsey's character.[/spoiler]

So really, I do know for sure.


Indeed, GaGa does. If it was one source, you might have a leg to stand on. But when it's two and they're almost a verbatim of events? GaGa's right. Sorry to burst your bubble. I mean no offense, but if it bothers you that much, you shouldn't have highlighted it to expose the spoiler.
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238601)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on June 13th, 2011 @ 9:29am CDT
/\ ever think that both of those sources of material were based on pre edited screen plays?(Again, didn't read the spoiler tags. Thanks again for using them) And i still ask... SO WHAT?? you guys act like you were the only ones with some inside info and its some ploy to decieve everyone. They want people to go see the movie. Whats to wrong with that??
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238603)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on June 13th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
I'm really excited about seeing this! It's good motivation to help get me through the first summer term at my school. One thing I don't understand is why Megatron was going to allow the Fallen to blow up the sun and kill us all in the last movie, when he has been planning this [spoiler]with Sentinel[/spoiler]?
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238604)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on June 13th, 2011 @ 9:36am CDT
Nothing's wrong with it, I was just commenting that I found how misleading the trailers have been amusing.
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238621)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 13th, 2011 @ 10:32am CDT
thos guys at 0.20 look like ravage crossed with hatchet...
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238629)
Posted by _I_Am_Megatron_ on June 13th, 2011 @ 10:50am CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:I'm really excited about seeing this! It's good motivation to help get me through the first summer term at my school. One thing I don't understand is why Megatron was going to allow the Fallen to blow up the sun and kill us all in the last movie, when he has been planning this [spoiler]with Sentinel[/spoiler]?


[spoiler]Cause it would've saved their planet/race as well, from getting all the energon from our sun, that's what Megatron said.[/spoiler]
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238656)
Posted by OlivusPrime on June 13th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
Argh, they give us a crap trailer showing Wheelie and Brains, and then follow it with an awesome one like this. I really don't know what to expect of this film!

Okay, I expect one thing - a lot of explosions!
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238680)
Posted by shamone on June 13th, 2011 @ 12:02pm CDT
i hope they dont try and suggest the humans were working with cons all the time

And i really hope they have some reasonable movitation for them helping them

If patrick dempseys motivation is to win a car race i will cry :-)
Re: New TV Spot of Transformers Dark Of The Moon (1238707)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on June 13th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CDT
Starscream GaGa wrote:Nothing's wrong with it, I was just commenting that I found how misleading the trailers have been amusing.


A couple of things..

1- It seems your convinced that the book is a play by play of the full movie. BUt Intill you actually see the movie, (Or you were on set and had part in writing the script) you really cant coment on how "Misleading" the trailers are. And if they are misleading, that just makes it better. Not everyone needs to know everything before hand.

2- Its been proven in the past that the books are not carbon copies of the movie. Things can change real quick.


Its like you take pleasure in taking every opertunity to prove the trailers or any information wrong. I mean do you have to coment on every little aspect? Just go see the movie on the 29th and then coment on whats the same, or different.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
Twincast / Podcast #142:
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016