Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01

Transformers News: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 1:27AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 39,048

With a small hiatus after their release of their Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot, Xovergen are back! Their first post on their newly made Twitter reveals their second project, Trailerforce TF-01. This big trailer is an add-on for Generation One Optimus Prime, and it looks quite like something we've seen before from Super God Masterforce, Powermaster Optimus Prime! The add-on will be available in 2012. Check it out below.

Updated with 2 new teaser images:

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Xovergen
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302442)
Posted by El Duque on October 19th, 2011 @ 1:40am CDT
Interesting, wonder if this is the Powermaster upgrade for Classics OP I've heard rumor of. Obviously the OP in the teaser isn't Classics OP, but it could just be a stand in.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302443)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 19th, 2011 @ 1:40am CDT
I've stated plenty of times recently that I love Powermaster Prime. Looking forward to see what this looks like!
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302453)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 19th, 2011 @ 2:47am CDT

No matter what, I'm betting it will sell for a premium price. If they want my money, it better be something that I'll want WAY more than a MP-10.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302465)
Posted by synthetik on October 19th, 2011 @ 4:21am CDT
Damn, more pixellation than a dirty japanese hentai.

Hopefully this will end up much better than the grand patriot.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302472)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 19th, 2011 @ 4:43am CDT
synthetik wrote:Damn, more pixellation than a dirty japanese hentai.

Hopefully this will end up much better than the grand patriot.

Indeed!! :VEHI:
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302475)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on October 19th, 2011 @ 5:04am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:From the look of this, it seem it go with Ginrai A.K.A Powermaster Prime. Will it be an update for the God Ginrai classic, or will it it be an O.C?

Yeah but it says its for GENERATION ONE PRIME.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302477)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 19th, 2011 @ 5:26am CDT
MR Optimus Prime wrote:

Yeah but it says its for GENERATION ONE PRIME.

That's what Blurrz wrote, based on the picture Xovergen provided, but there is no definite word on it actually being for G1 or PowerMaster Prime.
For all we know the pictured PM Prime in the pic is just a stand in, it might even come with it's own cab/robot section. The first pic we saw of their Grand Patriot was only of the robot, no alt-mode or trailer, those where revealed later.

Anyway, this looks interesting, but I'll wait for final images and actual information before I get too exited.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302510)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on October 19th, 2011 @ 7:54am CDT
I hope that it is a Powermaster Prime redux - if ever a figure was crying out for a decent, modern toy without a gigantic head and stumpy arms, it is this one!
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302522)
Posted by Mkall on October 19th, 2011 @ 8:47am CDT
if I have to find another classics Optimus Prime...
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302534)
Posted by Agamemnon on October 19th, 2011 @ 9:19am CDT
That has got to be a Powermaster Prime cab blurred out in the pic, complete with Powermaster engine on the front. Single wheel set on the back of the tractor (instead of the double axle as in G1); hands visible at the back of the cab.

Maybe it's an upgrade to Powermaster Prime with better articulation? Depending on the price, I might consider as I have Powermaster Prime.

On the other hand, maybe it's for G1 as Blurrz indicated. However, the trailer connection points for G1 and Powermaster Prime are vastly different.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302568)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 19th, 2011 @ 9:46am CDT
It doesn't have the iconic guns that were on PM Prime's trailer, maybe it's a different take on PM Prime? Or maybe the guns weren't finished when they took the pic and I'm just over speculating. :lol:
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302576)
Posted by Rated X on October 19th, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT
The a**hole who took the picture forgot to clean the lens.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302608)
Posted by Mach on October 19th, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
some new photos:

Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302618)
Posted by Samsonator on October 19th, 2011 @ 10:32am CDT
so now we've got it attached to henkei convoy and MP-10... what next?
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302637)
Posted by Heavy B on October 19th, 2011 @ 10:59am CDT
soooo, which is it. is it a powermaster upgrade, an upgrade for classics optimus, or a trailer for masterpeice?
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302657)
Posted by El Duque on October 19th, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
I'd wager it's for Classics OP. The image with MP-10 says they were just foolin around, and I figure the first teaser with the G1 Powermaster cab was just to let fans know what type of upgrade we're looking at.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302682)
Posted by Grimlock1985 on October 19th, 2011 @ 12:05pm CDT
I thought Xovergen was dead...

This may interest me if it's for Classics OP, but I also can't help but wonder what became of the upgrades for WFC Meg and OP. I was interested in that primarily so I could have a WFC Megatron that could hold weapons.
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302690)
Posted by metaphorge on October 19th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
I'd been hoping FansProject would tackle Ginrai. If Xovergen pulls this off well I'll be all over this like Unicron on Lithone, 'cos Powermaster Prime was one of my faves back when I was a kid....
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302729)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 19th, 2011 @ 2:22pm CDT
I just hope Xovergen has learned and upped their quality 1000%
Re: Updated: New Xovergen Product - TrailerForce TF-01 (1302765)
Posted by NTESHFT on October 19th, 2011 @ 3:41pm CDT
Mkall wrote:if I have to find another classics Optimus Prime...

Same here..........

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers figure Snapdragon G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers figure Wreckgar G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 5 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers figure Swoop G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 35 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers figure Venom G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 35 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers figure Squeezeplay G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 18 seconds
Transformers figure Wheeljack G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 35 minutes 38 seconds
MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-14C Clampdown - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 51 minutes 15 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers United UN-28 Axalon "Japan Version" US Seller - Time Remaining: 11 days 12 hours 9 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016