News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!)

Transformers News: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!)

Sunday, June 27th, 2010 10:06AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News, Game News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 131,178

GENERATIONS
-----------------------------------
G1 Legends Optimus Prime
G1 Legends Starscream
G1 Legends Prowl
G1 Legends Megatron (Walther P-38, can be held by Masterpiece Starscream)
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT SMALLEST TFS ... NEW MOLDS! LEGENDS CLASS! PURE LOVE!

Scout Windercharger (looks like it has a rubsign)

Deluxe Skullgrin (Darkmount repaint / remold)
Deluxe G1 Scourge
Deluxe WFC Cliffjumper
Deluxe Thunderwing (front does detach as a drone)
Deluxe Tracks (can do the winged car mode)
Deluxe Jazz (looks like a Porsche or something similar, has speakers on inside of door that pop out in vehicle or robot mode, designed alternate head unknown)
Deluxe Perceptor (sniper rifle, truck, alternate head might be Reflector)

Voyager Grapple (inferno repaint w/ crane and alternate head, and new feet)

(in Q&A it was hinted that there might be a new Kup figure)

HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS
-----------------------------------
Deluxe Terradive
Deluxe Tomahawk
Deluxe Mindset (repaint w/ alternate head)
Deluxe Fallback (Outback reference)

Voyager Fallen (darker colors than what I pictured)
Voyager Highbrow
Voyager Lugnut (looks awesome, more realistic expression, similar paint scheme to TFA version)

POWER CORE COMBINERS
-----------------------------------
Heavytread (tank) w/ Mini-Con Groundspike
Skyhammer (jet) w/ Mini-Con Airlift
Steamhammer / Constructicons
Grimstone / Dinobots

THE ORIGINAL 13
----------------
Aaron Archer talking about story elements ... (not sure if this is for a future toy line or just Hasbro building the fictional mythos). This is stuff for several years done the road. Sneak peak! Doesn't appear to be a toyline at this time. The following is a list of extremely cool drawings that they showed us.

Alpha Trion
Liege Maximo
Vector Prime (time and space)
Prima (warrior of light)
Megatronus (warrior of darkness)
The Fallen (has an interesting new plot twist)

Q&A
-----------------------------
Interesting bits from the Q&A

Everyone was disappointed about the end of TFA
Slipstream is in WFC
No current plans for different size classes in PCC
More girl toys? Stay tuned! Wink! Wink!
More WFC toys? Success breeds more success.
There are no plans at this time for a Toyline for Transformers: Prime
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091113)
Posted by Seibertron on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:09am CDT
I missed two of the PCC figures. If anyone has their names, please let us know so that the news story can be updated properly. Thanks!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091115)
Posted by tyu237 on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:10am CDT
the original 13 sounds very cool! and g1 legends!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091118)
Posted by Bass X0 on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:15am CDT
TFW2005 says that the tank is called Heavytread with Mini-Con Groundspike. And that the jet is called Skyhammer with Mini-Con Airlift.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091119)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
Wow, I want almost all the Deluxe figures they mentioned!

And Scourge also gets a proper "Classics" style release as well ... very nice.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091124)
Posted by ChrisRiss on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:28am CDT
I'm excited about these, but the thing I am most excited about is that they seem to be going more and more with the idw comics thing. This is mostly because it gives me hope that we might eventually see a proper release of Springer. Also, I hope the WFC stuff sells well, I hope to see a WFC Starscream at some point.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091125)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:30am CDT
Wow my mind just exploded. Ok hasbro your forgiven for allowing ROTF to be made, well almost.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091126)
Posted by Mkall on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:32am CDT
Asode from the G1 Legends, I'll be getting every single one of these figures.

I cannot wait.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091127)
Posted by STngAR on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:37am CDT
Some good stuff to look forward to

Now if only I can see the pics
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091128)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:38am CDT
Well, I guess no one can complain that they're not listening to fans anymore. Reading that Generations roster was almost as fangasmic as seeing "The Agenda" for the first time. Thunderwing especially needs a new figure.

Only one minor quibble: Repainting Straxus/Darkmount into Skullgrin is...well...worth a shot, but a more logical repaint would be into (SPOILER ALERT!) Megatron's colors, with a slight remold that allows his head to easily pop on and off.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091129)
Posted by JesWal on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:38am CDT
DELUXE JAZZ DELUXE PERCEPTOR DELUXE THUNDERWING G1 LEGENDS!!!!!

HASBRO I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091133)
Posted by frogbat on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:47am CDT
a frogbat and his money will soon be parted

i've been hoping for a universe scourge for yonks not to mention a jazz grapple and tracks etc. All that seems to be missing is a blitzwing
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091135)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:52am CDT
Seibertron wrote:GENERATIONS
-----------------------------------
G1 Legends Optimus Prime
G1 Legends Starscream
G1 Legends Prowl
G1 Legends Megatron (Walther P-38, can be held by Masterpiece Starscream)
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT SMALLEST TFS ... NEW MOLDS! LEGENDS CLASS! PURE LOVE!

I'm completely at a loss for words. I'm...stunned

Seibertron wrote:Deluxe Skullgrin (Darkmount repaint / remold)
Deluxe G1 Scourge
Deluxe WFC Cliffjumper
Deluxe Thunderwing (front does detach as a drone)
Deluxe Tracks (can do the winged car mode)
Deluxe Perceptor (sniper rifle, truck, alternate head might be Reflector)
(in Q&A it was hinted that there might be a new Kup figure)

Hasbro, I was wrong. I thought this was going to be a sucky year, and you've proven me wrong. I'm sorry. This is...incredible. Jazz? Scourge? Kup? Perceptor? I'm overwhelmed. They do listen!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091136)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:56am CDT
I wonder how well these new Legends will scale to the Smallest TFs. Sounds like an awesome line!

Hasbro's really going great guns this year!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091137)
Posted by Malicron on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:56am CDT
All power and glory to the Hasbro! Bow before their might and benevolence! My onlt complaint is no Thundercracker; I wanted him more than Dirge.

frogbat wrote:All that seems to be missing is a blitzwing

Triple-changers are hard.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091139)
Posted by I want to be prime on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:58am CDT
Oh god theres just so much good stuff coming out. From this lot im going to wnat

Deluxe Skullgrin (Darkmount repaint / remold)
Deluxe G1 Scourge
Deluxe WFC Cliffjumper
Deluxe Thunderwing (front does detach as a drone)
Deluxe Tracks (can do the winged car mode)
Deluxe Perceptor (sniper rifle, truck, alternate head might be Reflector)

Voyager Grapple (inferno repaint w/ crane and alternate head, and new feet)

Im also going to have to get Cyclonus and Kup if they do him.....please
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091140)
Posted by Caelus on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:59am CDT
I think I'm excited about most of those, although now I really wish I had gotten Inferno.

Scourge is good to here, because my Titanium one is a bit too heavy to have hanging over my desk the way he is now...
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091141)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 27th, 2010 @ 11:00am CDT
My points of interest:

Deluxe G1 Scourge: Well, if that new set comes out, I'll get him to complete the team.

Deluxe Jazz: Little B will be so happy.

Voyager Lugnut: On the fence. I love Lockdown, but I'll have to see him...

Grimstone / Dinobots: Wasn't planning on Powercores, but this one may just draw me in.

Slipstream is in WFC: lols... she has glowy bits on her butt.

More WFC toys? Success breeds more success: Yay.
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091143)
Posted by 574R5CR34M on June 27th, 2010 @ 11:01am CDT
I've just pooped in my pants. I'm going to have to sell my children to afford all of the plastic awesome that is coming out this year. I think I'll sell the older one... :ic$: ;) But seriously, this is going to be an INCREDIBLE year to be a collector. I'm very excited. Bravo Hasbro...you have redeemed yourself (for the moment) :APPLAUSE:
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091145)
Posted by Kibble on June 27th, 2010 @ 11:02am CDT
Wow...about the only thing missing is Wheeljack. Lots of cool stuff coming!
Re: News from Hasbro's Designers panels (you've got to read this!) (1091146)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on June 27th, 2010 @ 11:06am CDT
ChrisRiss wrote:I hope the WFC stuff sells well, I hope to see a WFC Starscream at some point.

I think the WFC stuff is going to sell good. I can't wait to get Megatron, and Soundwave. I really hope they make WFC Starscream and Ratchet.....PLEASE HASBRO :PRAY:

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-35 LG35 Optimus Prime Super Ginrai Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers CHUG United UN-08 Drift - MISB! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 29 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers United TG-21 Generations 30th Anniversary Voyage Autobot Springer - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 14 minutes 42 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Age of Extinction Lockdown Air Raid Set NEW!!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers United UN-13 Autobot Tracks Figure MISB! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 16 minutes 2 seconds
Clocker Lugnutz Ransack Shortround Scrapmetal + Cybertron Scout Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 35 minutes 16 seconds
NIB Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Grimlock 2 Cannons Light-up Fire Blast - Time Remaining: 4 days 36 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS [2011] GENERATIONS RTS VOYAGER GRAPPLE *FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING* - Time Remaining: 17 days 9 hours 21 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory