Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

"Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup

Transformers News: "Now Everybody Get Together!"-  A DOTM Figure Roundup

Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 11:06PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,953

Yet another Transformers: Dark of the Moon image has appeared on ACToys.net. In this image we see most of the previously leaked figures together in a group shot. The figures pictured are:

* Deluxe Jolt
* Legends Crankcase
* Legends Nascar Blue Wrecker
* Deluxe Ratchet
* Deluxe Class Skids
* Voyager Shockwave
* Deluxe Nascar Green Wrecker
* Deluxe Crankcase
* Deluxe Starscream
* Voyager Ironhide
* Voyager Optimus Prime
* Voyager Megatron
Credit(s): ACToy.net
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174194)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 26th, 2011 @ 11:09pm CST
Now theres an evil Wheelie face on Jolts torso/crotch area!!! RUN!!! :HALUC:
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174198)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 26th, 2011 @ 11:34pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Now theres an evil Wheelie face on Jolts torso/crotch area!!! RUN!!! :HALUC:

OK, now THAT is a DOTM figure that I'd pay good money for! :lol:
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174202)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on January 27th, 2011 @ 12:20am CST
Family portraits do not work for Transformers. Anyways, why isn't Shockwave in front? He should be, being the main guy and the good figure...
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174203)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on January 27th, 2011 @ 12:21am CST

... :shock:
That looks... I'm going to have nightmares now. Thanks.
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174244)
Posted by Mykltron on January 27th, 2011 @ 5:06am CST
This new Jolt figure looks like it has potential. Are there any other pics ofhim? I haven't seen any yet.
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174245)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on January 27th, 2011 @ 5:06am CST

Thanks. What has been seen cannot be unseen. #-o
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174255)
Posted by Ironhide516 on January 27th, 2011 @ 5:37am CST
Is that a new deluxe Ratchet mold there I see?? Hopefully this alt mode won't have a a pair of big ol' feet sticking out from underneath.
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174269)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 27th, 2011 @ 6:23am CST
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174293)
Posted by xtsaur on January 27th, 2011 @ 8:22am CST
My favorites: Deluxe Crankcase/Shrapnel, Voyager Shockwave. I am hoping for a HA line for all 3 Wreckers. I have seen up close pics of the Blue Wrecker (the one with the mullet) and after watching several G1 episodes I couldnt help but notice Mirage also appears to have a blue mullet around his face... coincidence??
Re: "Now Everybody Get Together!"- A DOTM Figure Roundup (1174367)
Posted by Kingpun on January 27th, 2011 @ 11:44am CST
I guess I missed out on pics of the new Ratchet the first time around, but that figure looks amazing! Why couldn't that mold have been done in Voyager scale? And now that we've gotten some of the mistransformations out of the way, Voyager Prime's really the only one I'm not too big a fan of. Deluxe Starscream in particular I've really changed my opinion on. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Soundwave now.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus