NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer

Transformers News: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 11:22PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,038

The title says it all. Enjoy the teaser trailer for Transformers Prime Beast Hunters embedded below!

As the war for earth rages on, a new evil rises and the Autobots must stand united to defeat it....Transformers Prime Beast Hunters.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429040)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 10th, 2012 @ 11:40pm CDT
For those of you who might be wondering about the lack of Smokescreen in this teaser, don't worry, all this footage minus the dragon footage is recycled from "Darkness Rising". ;)
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429042)
Posted by triKlops on October 10th, 2012 @ 11:44pm CDT
looks like this will be interesting
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429045)
Posted by Gundamu on October 10th, 2012 @ 11:45pm CDT
Hypest of the hype.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429055)
Posted by TheEggmaster on October 11th, 2012 @ 12:17am CDT
I'm exited, but all I got from that vid was DRAGON, and I already saw that in previous posts. But... I have a feeling they just spoiled the season finale for us. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429062)
Posted by omega666 on October 11th, 2012 @ 1:07am CDT
I hope the series didn't just jump the shark.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429079)
Posted by Dyn@mo on October 11th, 2012 @ 1:38am CDT
Way to innovate Hasbro. :SICK:
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429112)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 11th, 2012 @ 6:43am CDT
lol. nice way to advertise that all the autobots will still be alive in season 3.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429121)
Posted by cor2879 on October 11th, 2012 @ 7:28am CDT
Can't say I'm terribly excited about this, then again I only just somewhat like the show to begin with. I watch it and it's certainly better than some previous offerings that I skipped completely, but I am pretty disappointed with the show's scale. I miss the days when both sides of the Transformers had armies and a huge array of characters, any (or all) of which could be in an episode. I understand the constraints of budget and whatnot and that's why I think I'd rather see the next TF series go back to full animated format rather than CGI; maybe something that is based more directly on the War for/Fall of Cybertron universe.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429152)
Posted by jspags15 on October 11th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
I am getting bored with this series also. There aren't enough characters in it, especially decepticons. Meg's whole army are drone bots, I want to see Prime versions of old characters or brand new ones. That and the fighting is kind of slow moving. Yes I know there new toy versions of characters, but they aren't in the show so I'm not interested, plus to find any of the prime line seems impossible now unless you are building a bumblebee army.

Some one should custom a combiner out of just bumblebees to form a giant one as a joke. I'd get a laugh out of that.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429185)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 11th, 2012 @ 10:42am CDT
Huh. Interesting. I'll continue watching the show and may pick up a few of the ensuing toys if they look really cool, but Beasts aren't really my thing, so unless this gives Hasbro an excuse to release all the toys we haven't seen yet, this will save me some money for other things.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429212)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 11th, 2012 @ 11:57am CDT
jspags15 wrote:

Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429324)
Posted by Archanubis on October 11th, 2012 @ 3:56pm CDT
The "dragon" footage reminds me a lot of the revelation of Transmetal 2 Dinobot from Beast Wars.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429332)
Posted by njb902 on October 11th, 2012 @ 4:12pm CDT
So is this the culmination of Shockwave's research/experimentation?
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429335)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 11th, 2012 @ 4:18pm CDT
njb902 wrote:So is this the culmination of Shockwave's research/experimentation?

We don't know yet. Although, I wouldn't be surprised. I've predicted Shockwave's return in the season finale for about 3 weeks now, give or take.
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429339)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 11th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
Yes. :KREMZEEK:
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429343)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 11th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Yes. :KREMZEEK:

I don't remember it being confirmed. When was that? :o

EDIT: Okay, we have lift off
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429394)
Posted by El Duque on October 11th, 2012 @ 6:31pm CDT
We've just uploaded the Transformers Prime season three "Beast Hunters" clip that was shown during the NYCC 2012 Hasbro panel. Shockwave presents his ultimate Autobot huntet, Predaking, to Megatron, Starscream, and company! Enjoy the clip embedded below:

Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429396)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 11th, 2012 @ 6:38pm CDT
Well, now we know Starscream re-joins the Decepticons in Season 2 Episode 24. So happy.

Megatron's face when he sees Predaking is priceless. :lol:

Starscream's too. |:|

Hmm, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Knock Out, Shockwave....where's Dreadwing? :-s
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429401)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 11th, 2012 @ 6:43pm CDT
yawn
Re: NYCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Teaser Trailer (1429411)
Posted by Gundamu on October 11th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
So Shockwave made Predaking. Nice!
I hope Dreadwing isn't dead...

Ending Soon On eBay

ARCEE TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH DELUXE CLASS NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 24 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 11 minutes 3 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS (1985) SWOOP ~ INSERT PACKET ~ STICKERS BOOKLET DINOBOT LOT MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 11 minutes 28 seconds
Kids Logic Transformers Mecha Nation MN Optimus Prime Ultra Magnus Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 11 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Takara D02 Henkei Classics Starscream MOSC MISB Japanese - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 30 minutes 49 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers AD14 Jolt Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 8 days 5 hours 53 seconds
Transformers Takara Exclusive Henkei Classics Thundercracker MOSC MISB Japanese - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 35 minutes 23 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS (1986) TRYPTICON PARTS LOT ~ BOTH LASERS w/STANDS ~ BLASTER GUNS - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits