Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns

Transformers News: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 3:14PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,105

Takara Tomy has updated their Transformers website with official images of the upcoming exclusive campaign Arms Micron figures, and release details. All will be available at select Japanese retailers with the purchase of 3000 Yen in Transformers merchandise starting in November. We also have an image of the combined super weapon mode.

• Gou (green Jigu)- any Japanese toy store
  • Geki (blue Ozu) - Joshin Kid's Land, Bic Camera
  • Ex (red Giza) - Toys"R"Us
  • Sen (purple Dago) - AEON
  • Shou (orange Magi) - Ideon, Yamada, Yodobashi Camera

Transformers News: Re: New Exclusive Takara Tomy Arms Microns Revealed & New G23 Dragontron Image

Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525503)
Posted by Burn on October 23rd, 2013 @ 4:01pm CDT
I'm with Mkall, haven't picked up the leader class yet but this one might be worth the wait.
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525504)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 23rd, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT

As noted before, the combined form of the Arms Micron weapon seen here is a different one from the magazine scans.
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525511)
Posted by Rated X on October 23rd, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
As much as I love the new deco, not having a new head is a deal breaker for me. I already have the Target version with the ugly cartoon head. I would be a buyer at $65-80, but I dont see that happening with Takara. Unless it goes on clearance of course. Maybe if they did the mold in a blue Cryo deco I would pay the $100+ that they will probally ask...
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525514)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 23rd, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Ugh, why does Guren Dragotron look so orange when he's supposed to be red? It's even in his name ("Guren" = "red", "crimson", etc.). :roll:

He looks red to me. Either it's you, or it's the lighting in the photos.
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525518)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 23rd, 2013 @ 5:05pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:

He looks red to me. Either it's you, or it's the lighting in the photos.
I'm thinking it's the latter since he looks a lot more red in these pics - http://transformerskorea.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=664388&special=3
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525526)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 23rd, 2013 @ 6:13pm CDT
I've been undecided on this figure for a month now. Put it in your Predacon collection and it's going to stand out, but that's simply because it's big and brash. I personally find Hasbro's version more dynamic. At $100, I'd need to be totally convinced and if I'm honest, I'm not.

Pre-order cancelled. :-(
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525528)
Posted by MenaceRX on October 23rd, 2013 @ 6:20pm CDT
I have the Predacons Rising version, dont spend the money, the knee articulation kills the figure in my opinion. The voyager class of this character is superior in every way. Save your money.
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525604)
Posted by RhA on October 24th, 2013 @ 5:54am CDT
I might be one of the few, but I like this mold a lot. I own the Hasbro version and this one looks even better. The translucent wings are just too damn cool. It's almost tempting enough to buy it a second timne.
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525605)
Posted by RhA on October 24th, 2013 @ 5:55am CDT
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525613)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 24th, 2013 @ 6:33am CDT
RhA wrote:I might be one of the few, but I like this mold a lot. I own the Hasbro version and this one looks even better. The translucent wings are just too damn cool. It's almost tempting enough to buy it a second time.

I'm gonna wait until the Hasbro one goes on sale, which undoubtedly will happen here. Then, you're mine, Guren Dragotron :twisted:
Re: Official Images and Release Details: Takara Tomy Campaign Microns (1525616)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:00am CDT
Translucent wings? :???:

I guess they kinda have some translucent qualities to them, but... I dunno. :|

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers United TG-21 Generations 30th Anniversary Voyage Autobot Springer - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 14 minutes 42 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Age of Extinction Lockdown Air Raid Set NEW!!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers United UN-13 Autobot Tracks Figure MISB! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 16 minutes 2 seconds
Clocker Lugnutz Ransack Shortround Scrapmetal + Cybertron Scout Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 35 minutes 16 seconds
NIB Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Grimlock 2 Cannons Light-up Fire Blast - Time Remaining: 4 days 36 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS [2011] GENERATIONS RTS VOYAGER GRAPPLE *FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING* - Time Remaining: 17 days 9 hours 21 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE OPTIMUS PRIME VOYAGER 07 FIGURE MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 22 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON VOYAGER CLASS SHOCKWAVE HASBRO ORIGINAL NEW - Time Remaining: 17 days 10 hours 22 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory