Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014 1:05AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 12,494

Courtesy of the Taiwan Kre-O Facebook page we have official images of the Elite Optimus Prime Kreon set. The set includes an Optimus Prime Kreon with additional Kre-O pieces for the Elite upgrade. Check out the official images below:

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590829)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:24am CDT
I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590849)
Posted by KREOFAN85 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:23am CDT
i like it.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590878)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 15th, 2014 @ 8:19am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.

Could be, but is it normal for Taiwan toys to have English/French/Spanish-language packaging? Looks like it was packaged for N. America.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590915)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 15th, 2014 @ 10:36am CDT
Wow, that looks bad.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590935)
Posted by G1COLLECTOR on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:33pm CDT
Wow, I thought this was a joke ?? :BANG_HEAD: Very SAD ! Kind of looks like my 4 year old son trying to wear my shoes ...

Hell, let me make some designs for Transformers Kre-o. I could do better myself if I had all the parts needed.
No wonder LEGO is kicking butt !!
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590936)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:39pm CDT
I really like him, I'm getting him if he has a U.S. release, being the kreo addict I am.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590948)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:32pm CDT
thats pretty stupid, i really think they're running ideas
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590997)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:41pm CDT