Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014 1:05AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,473

Courtesy of the Taiwan Kre-O Facebook page we have official images of the Elite Optimus Prime Kreon set. The set includes an Optimus Prime Kreon with additional Kre-O pieces for the Elite upgrade. Check out the official images below:

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590829)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:24am CDT
I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590849)
Posted by KREOFAN85 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:23am CDT
i like it.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590878)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 15th, 2014 @ 8:19am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.

Could be, but is it normal for Taiwan toys to have English/French/Spanish-language packaging? Looks like it was packaged for N. America.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590915)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 15th, 2014 @ 10:36am CDT
Wow, that looks bad.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590935)
Posted by G1COLLECTOR on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:33pm CDT
Wow, I thought this was a joke ?? :BANG_HEAD: Very SAD ! Kind of looks like my 4 year old son trying to wear my shoes ...

Hell, let me make some designs for Transformers Kre-o. I could do better myself if I had all the parts needed.
No wonder LEGO is kicking butt !!
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590936)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:39pm CDT
I really like him, I'm getting him if he has a U.S. release, being the kreo addict I am.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590948)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:32pm CDT
thats pretty stupid, i really think they're running ideas
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590997)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:41pm CDT
Does it transform?
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609099)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 26th, 2014 @ 11:48pm CDT
Here's some news for our Canadian members from the Official Transformers Facebook page. You can stop by Toys'R'Us Canada locations on Saturday September 27 for a free make-and-take exclusive Kre-O Elite Optimus Prime set while supplies last. If you want a better look at this set then check out the official images.

Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609101)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 26th, 2014 @ 11:59pm CDT
Will this figure ever see a full retail release? I wouldn't mind getting my hand on it
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609151)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 27th, 2014 @ 8:22am CDT
I'm actually going down to ToysRus today :D I'll check it out
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609153)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 27th, 2014 @ 8:41am CDT
I'm glad it's just another Optimus, I'd have been really annoyed if it was an in-scale-ish Omega Supreme or Overlord or something.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609294)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 27th, 2014 @ 11:47pm CDT
Got one, last they had apparently ;)
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609349)
Posted by Erailea on September 28th, 2014 @ 9:05am CDT
I am Stilt-amus Prime!

Such long legs... wonder if he makes cars stop when he sticks one out while on the side of the road :lol:
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609350)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on September 28th, 2014 @ 9:09am CDT
Erailea wrote:I am Stilt-amus Prime!

He's got legs, he knows how to use them.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1614827)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 17th, 2014 @ 9:57pm CDT
Does anyone have a spare one? Or at least know somewhere I can get one? There are none on eBay.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS MAGNABOSS FIGURE  3-PIECE COMBINER DELUXE GIFT SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 42 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1991 TRACKS partner partner body EURO incomplete - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 27 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts rear wing fin, fins shield Takara Japan - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 3 minutes 40 seconds
OVERLORD Powermaster Masterforce G1 Generation 1 Transformers Takara COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 13 days 4 hours 34 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 TRU REISSUE  RED ALERT COMMEMORATIVE FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 53 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RID Deluxe Class THUNDERCRACKER Figure NEW Sealed MOSC - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 41 minutes
Transformers G1 1985 MB TOPSPIN jumperstarter in BOX milton bradley - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 42 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters - Optimus Prime - Autobot Leader - Ages 5 and up - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 12 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory