Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014 1:05AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,135

Courtesy of the Taiwan Kre-O Facebook page we have official images of the Elite Optimus Prime Kreon set. The set includes an Optimus Prime Kreon with additional Kre-O pieces for the Elite upgrade. Check out the official images below:

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590829)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:24am CDT
I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590849)
Posted by KREOFAN85 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:23am CDT
i like it.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590878)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 15th, 2014 @ 8:19am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I've heard this will be a Taiwan exclusive. Don't hold me to it though.

Could be, but is it normal for Taiwan toys to have English/French/Spanish-language packaging? Looks like it was packaged for N. America.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590915)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 15th, 2014 @ 10:36am CDT
Wow, that looks bad.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590935)
Posted by G1COLLECTOR on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:33pm CDT
Wow, I thought this was a joke ?? :BANG_HEAD: Very SAD ! Kind of looks like my 4 year old son trying to wear my shoes ...

Hell, let me make some designs for Transformers Kre-o. I could do better myself if I had all the parts needed.
No wonder LEGO is kicking butt !!
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590936)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 15th, 2014 @ 12:39pm CDT
I really like him, I'm getting him if he has a U.S. release, being the kreo addict I am.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590948)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 15th, 2014 @ 1:32pm CDT
thats pretty stupid, i really think they're running ideas
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1590997)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 15th, 2014 @ 4:41pm CDT
Does it transform?
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609099)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 26th, 2014 @ 11:48pm CDT
Here's some news for our Canadian members from the Official Transformers Facebook page. You can stop by Toys'R'Us Canada locations on Saturday September 27 for a free make-and-take exclusive Kre-O Elite Optimus Prime set while supplies last. If you want a better look at this set then check out the official images.

Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609101)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 26th, 2014 @ 11:59pm CDT
Will this figure ever see a full retail release? I wouldn't mind getting my hand on it
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609151)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 27th, 2014 @ 8:22am CDT
I'm actually going down to ToysRus today :D I'll check it out
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609153)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 27th, 2014 @ 8:41am CDT
I'm glad it's just another Optimus, I'd have been really annoyed if it was an in-scale-ish Omega Supreme or Overlord or something.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609294)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 27th, 2014 @ 11:47pm CDT
Got one, last they had apparently ;)
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609349)
Posted by Erailea on September 28th, 2014 @ 9:05am CDT
I am Stilt-amus Prime!

Such long legs... wonder if he makes cars stop when he sticks one out while on the side of the road :lol:
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1609350)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on September 28th, 2014 @ 9:09am CDT
Erailea wrote:I am Stilt-amus Prime!

He's got legs, he knows how to use them.
Re: Official Images: Kreon Elite Optimus Prime (1614827)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 17th, 2014 @ 9:57pm CDT
Does anyone have a spare one? Or at least know somewhere I can get one? There are none on eBay.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip