Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Transformers News: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Monday, August 4th, 2014 10:11PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,334

A Bathing Ape's website has been updated with new official images of their upcoming exclusive MP-10 Covoy/BAPE version. This version of the popular MP-10 mold comes primarily in green with a stripe of camo and the Bathing Ape symbol his left shoulder. No trailer, but he does come with his Ion Blaster and Energon Axe accessories. The figure is slated for release on August 9th. Check out the official images below:

Transformers News: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version
Credit(s): A Bathing Ape

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596641)
Posted by megatronus on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:11pm CDT
They are really, REALLY milking MP-10.

I guess I have to get it...
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596647)
Posted by Rated X on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:30pm CDT
Im not into MP scale, but I would buy a version of the classics mold in this deco just for fun. I could call him Optimus Slime.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596655)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 5th, 2014 @ 12:23am CDT

It's pretty sweet looking actually, but may cost as much as regular MP-10 I bet.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596671)
Posted by Deathsanras on August 5th, 2014 @ 5:01am CDT
Wonder where this will be available. Doesn't seem to be listed any of the usual places, even the ones who have the previous G1-based BAPE figure(s).
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596692)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 5th, 2014 @ 7:46am CDT
maybe they should try making new molds.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596699)
Posted by megatronus on August 5th, 2014 @ 8:27am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, is that where the mysterious Green Optimus from Prime Beast Hunters came from?

Perhaps, but I doubt it. He's being packaged without the trailer, just like MP-10B.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596703)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on August 5th, 2014 @ 9:12am CDT
That's nice!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596717)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 5th, 2014 @ 10:23am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:maybe they should try making new molds.

That's not how it works. That's not how ANY of this works!

They're not doing this INSTEAD OF making new molds. 8-} :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1596731)
Posted by shajaki on August 5th, 2014 @ 11:33am CDT
megatronus wrote:
thats about the only positive i see. meh, maybe ill like it in hand. i ended up loving my YOTH prime :D
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598212)
Posted by El Duque on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:01pm CDT
Thanks to ACToys user douglas we have our first in-hand images of the Bathing Ape exclusive MP-10 Convoy Bape Version. This version of the fan favorite MP-10 mold comes primarily in green with a camo detail stripe and the Bathing Ape logo on his left shoulder. No trailer for this release, but he does come with is trademark Ion Blaster and Energon Axe accessories. Check out the images mirrored below:

Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
Unless I see him on clearance, I would never buy him.

However, I do admit that these colors work very well and he's one great looking mofo.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598219)
Posted by megatronus on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:21pm CDT
The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598227)
Posted by shajaki on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:57pm CDT
megatronus wrote:The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
ugh i know right? after looking into his pretty yellow/gold/whatever eyes, im actually starting to like it. and it finally occurred to me: ill probably never dislike this mold. which is bad for the wallet :lol:
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598233)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CDT
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598235)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:I don't want to be "that guy" but I had to do a double take, since "BAPE" at a quick glance, looks like another word entirely...

Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598236)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598247)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.

Nope, still don't see it.
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598259)
Posted by Slovman on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
Anybody know what this bad boy's gonna cost? I don't know that I can pass up a green Optimus...
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598268)
Posted by YRQRM0 on August 10th, 2014 @ 5:10pm CDT
This is seriously beautiful
Re: Official Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598280)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 10th, 2014 @ 6:09pm CDT