Transformers News: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More!

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 2:22AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 37,188

Amazon.co.jp's end of the month update features a handful of Transformers Prime pre-orders with updated imagery. First up is AM-15 Darkness Megatron, a reuse of RID Voyager Megatron, decked out with new swag in the form of two new Microns, Gora II (the cannon) and Hades (the bat). Secondly we have AM-16 Jet Vehicon, who is a new mold. Accompanying this army builder is the Micron Igu. We also have closer looks at EZ-15 Vehicon with Drill and EZ-16 Ultra Magnus. The individually packed microns, AMW01-03, and AMW07-09 are also listed.

AM-15 Darkness Megatron

AM-16 Jet Vehicon

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1394991)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2012 @ 2:25am CDT
Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

Given the complete lack of tightness on PRID Megatron- PAAAAAAASS!
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1394999)
Posted by funklizard on June 28th, 2012 @ 2:53am CDT
RhA wrote:Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

Yeah, but I'll wait for a Hasbro release. (I know we haven't seen it on the schedule, yet; but I think there's no way we're not getting this one.)

(And what is that thing, anyway? A lizard?)

[quote]Given the complete lack of tightness on PRID Megatron- PAAAAAAASS![/quote]
Perhaps. But it is Megatron; and this deco looks superb, even without the decals. So, this is one of the few Arms Micron figures I'm getting.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395001)
Posted by Anonymous. on June 28th, 2012 @ 2:58am CDT
RhA wrote:Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

[color=teal]
I'm not your baby.
[/color]
funklizard wrote:
(And what is that thing, anyway? A lizard?)

Iguana
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395004)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:12am CDT
RhA wrote:Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

I still think that they cheated with this one.

Not exactly the most subtle of jets, are they?

Still, as it's such an accurate representation, and it made my knees wobble a bit when I saw the picture, it's a buy.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395006)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:14am CDT
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

I still think that they cheated with this one.

Not exactly the most subtle of jets, are they?

Yeah, it's one of those rare occasions where I REALLY want one.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395011)
Posted by Gundamu on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:40am CDT
I want that Jet Vehicon over here NOW. :grin:
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395012)
Posted by noctorro on June 28th, 2012 @ 3:47am CDT
Jet Vehicon has a certain over the top coolness rarely seen on Transformers. I must haz it, hopefully Hasbro realeses it.
Megatron's bat Minicon looks as big as a basic :)
Anyway, I agree with the tightness issue with Megs, I have the Hasbro version and it feels cheap, to light and balljoint hips on a voyager is blasphemy!
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395022)
Posted by Mykltron on June 28th, 2012 @ 5:36am CDT
Wait for the Hasbro jet Vehicon that may never happen or buy this and cannibalize the arms micron into something screen accurate? :-?
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395030)
Posted by dragons on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:28am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
RhA wrote:Jet Vehicon has got it goin'on, baby.

[color=teal]
I'm not your baby.
[/color]
funklizard wrote:
(And what is that thing, anyway? A lizard?)

Iguana

help you ot its megatron minicon is bat has ears, wings waitngo jetvehicon come to us
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395035)
Posted by noctorro on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:55am CDT
dolan pls
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395039)
Posted by Anonymous on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:10am CDT

Regardless, it looks neat.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395040)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Krok wrote:Does anyone else think Megatrons bat-thing looks allot like the bat-thing organisms that live inside Unicron shown in One Shall Rise? Maybe it’s just a happy coincidence.

Regardless, it looks neat.

+1 for noticing that.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395048)
Posted by Heavy B on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:15am CDT
I am loving jet vehicon. But I HATE minicons. And I hate takara for trying to shoehorn mini-cons into this line.

I really hope hasbro brings this into their line
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395058)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:04am CDT
Can not WAIT for Jet Vehicon to come in.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395074)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:59am CDT
Darkness Megatron looks badass. I like that they made his feet and hands black, it really improves the look. I'd buy him if he wasn't so expensive. I already have the Hasbro version anyway.

JET VEHICON WILL BE MINE! I have him on Preorder but I'm really hoping Hasbro announces theirs before then so I don't have to pay so much and deal with the ugly stickers.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395078)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:10am CDT
Megatron Darkness, not the other way around (Darkness Megatron). Had to be said. ;)

And it looks like Hades has no Energon Crystal, however the three shapes they come in (Trapezoid, Hexagon and Circle), are featured on his back. What does it mean?
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395084)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:26am CDT
Is it just me of does Jet Vehicon looks pink? Is it suppose to be this way? this doesn't look right to me. Does anyone else notice this?

AM-14 Vehicon shipped today from Robotkingdom =D
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395094)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 28th, 2012 @ 11:05am CDT

What in the f*@!k is that nonsense!? That particular configuration looks like ass.

Though I do like that bat Micron on Megs' back or on it's own. I like both his Microns. The fact that they both have "beast" modes is pleasing to me.

Vehicon is a buy if it ever gets seen in Canada. Doubt it.
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395138)
Posted by craggy on June 28th, 2012 @ 12:36pm CDT
megatron is really nice. love the batscythe
Re: Official Images of Arm Microns AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon and More! (1395140)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 28th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CDT
I preordered Jet Vehicon and ordered an AM Vehicon along with it.

I like the Dark Megs, but I already have the Hasbro version, and it's not worth the cost of the import to me.

Is the Jet Vehicon Micron the same as the (car) Vehicon one?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 OVERKILL (broken) complete reissue encore 19 cassette tape China - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers HERO MASHERS SIDESWIPE STEELJAW SOUNDWAVE NISB!!  VHTF!! RARE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 57 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON GALAXY FORCE SUPREME CLASS STARSCREAM LOOSE ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 57 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 RAMHORN 100% complete reissue encore 17 cassette tape China - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER & STEELJAW Generations sealed figure FOC - Time Remaining: 19 days 11 hours 2 minutes 59 seconds
hot! FansToys Transformers G1 FT-05 Masterpiece MP Soar Red Dinobots Swoop 1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 1996 OPTIMUS PRIMAL complete heroic figure maximal kenne - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 24 minutes 33 seconds
NEW Transformers Dark Of The Moon Voyager Class IRONHIDE figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 39 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks