Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray

Transformers News: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 1:20AM CST

Categories: 3rd Party News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,292

iGear has updated their facebook page with official images of their soon to be released Mini Warriors Spray (aka Seaspray) and Rager (aka Huffer). The images mirrored below give us full views of both figures with complete paint appliactions and with their accessories, dual pistols for Rager and a harpoon gun for Spray. There are also some nice size comparison images with Generations Kup. Check them out below.

Credit(s): iGear
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315495)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 22nd, 2011 @ 6:48am CST
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315503)
Posted by rpetras on November 22nd, 2011 @ 7:17am CST
DevastaTTor wrote:Pretty neat-may get them even though I still wish they were about an inch taller.

I have the both on pre-order and have since day 1, but I do agree.
I really wish these were scout sized.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315507)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 22nd, 2011 @ 7:44am CST
rpetras wrote:

I have the both on pre-order and have since day 1, but I do agree.
I really wish these were scout sized.

Yep. :-B
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315511)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 22nd, 2011 @ 8:07am CST
Well, Rager is more orange, but not very. You can only really tell if Spray is next to him.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315516)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 22nd, 2011 @ 8:28am CST
he has revolvers? wtf?
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315517)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 22nd, 2011 @ 8:33am CST
Already preordered, but I have one (minor) concern: where do their weapons go in alt mode?
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315537)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 22nd, 2011 @ 10:17am CST
Rated X wrote:Hopefully CHMS makes larger versions of these figures.

You know, this is going to sound odd, but I hope so too.... :oops:
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315538)
Posted by zodconvoy on November 22nd, 2011 @ 10:25am CST
And this right here is the deciding factor for me on iGears over Maketoys:

Scout > Legends simple as that.

Now I have to decide on a Powerglide... :???:
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315562)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 22nd, 2011 @ 11:44am CST
zodconvoy wrote:And this right here is the deciding factor for me on iGears over Maketoys:

Scout > Legends simple as that.

Now I have to decide on a Powerglide... :???:

They're both legends size. Image
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315565)
Posted by Rated X on November 22nd, 2011 @ 11:52am CST
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Rated X wrote:I got both of them in my pile of loot. But I just bought them as a novelty. They will not replace PCC Huffer and Movie Seaspray on my shelf because they are just too small. Hopefully CHMS makes larger versions of these figures. I got Powerglide last week and he is freakin awesome !!!

Does Powerglide hold together well?

A few loose joints, but overall not bad at all.

I cant speak for others, but both of mine are great quality. Joints are all tight. Easy transformation, nothing too tight that requires force. Only issues are the handle on his larger gun is too thin to hold tightly. Can easily be fixed with some tape or glue. Also my Hothouse version came with a Decepticon faction logo that I didnt want, but thats OK, Ill just put a sticker over it. KO Toys takes good care of me so I cant knitpick. Get them while you can because these figures are great !!! :D

How was the rotational joint on the wings on your's? Mine were pretty loose, but I fixed that with some Future floor wax.

The rotational joints on both of mine were tight. No problems posing in robot mode or holdin straight in plane mode. No fixing needed on mine. I guess I just got lucky. ;)
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315575)
Posted by El Duque on November 22nd, 2011 @ 12:08pm CST
Found this comparison image to the other Legends Minibots on the TF Galaxy facebook page:

Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315577)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 22nd, 2011 @ 12:20pm CST
Based on the sizes compared to Legends Class Beachbomber, it appears that the iGear version is slightly over a full head taller than the MakeToy version.

I wonder if I get both, I can do a head swap?
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315686)
Posted by KnightStrike on November 22nd, 2011 @ 4:41pm CST
I can't wait to get these. Have had Huffer pre-ordered since they first went up and was on the fence about Seaspray due to his face, but the rest of him looks so good I think I'll get him anyway. As far as their chest being plain, I kind of like it for the fact there is a nice spot on each for a Reprolabels Autobot insignia right on the chest :D
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315872)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 23rd, 2011 @ 8:50am CST
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315878)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 23rd, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
Doubledealer93 wrote:now if these guys made a brawn, then, i will buy it in a heart beat cus i loved brawn in G1.but i do love rager and spray. :)

You know, Brawn was my Fav. little guy! His bigger than life, tough guy attitude was alot of fun. When I read your post, I realized, I don't really care about Huffer and Seaspray. These figures are awesome, which is why I ordered them, but I would much rather have a Brawn. The classics Brawn is ok, he will work for now, but....
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1315892)
Posted by El Duque on November 23rd, 2011 @ 9:54am CST

iGear is planning on releasing most of the minibots, and Brawn is among them.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320498)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 7th, 2011 @ 11:09am CST
Igear has released via their Facebook page, in package images of MW-01 Spray and MW-02 Rager. There are also front and back images of the included card with tech specs. The packages are very G1 looking. We have mirrored the images for easy viewing.

Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320559)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 7th, 2011 @ 1:55pm CST
Nice.. So when are they going to be released??
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320579)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:Nice.. So when are they going to be released??

The Igear store says they will be available for release 12/15, of course that is always subject to change especially with Igear.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320598)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 7th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Nice.. So when are they going to be released??

Hopefully they ship on that date so we can have them before Christmas.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320714)
Posted by Stormrider on December 7th, 2011 @ 9:31pm CST
Has anyone else noticed that the person holding these through every picture from the start has tiny hands - hence the figures look deceptively larger?
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1320734)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 7th, 2011 @ 10:11pm CST
We all know they are legends size so the hand size means nothing to me.
Re: Official Images of iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray (1321069)
Posted by Court Jester on December 8th, 2011 @ 10:19pm CST
These are great, but have you seen their take on Cosmos yet? I hope they do Wheelie too.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars