Transformers News: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 1:01PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 27,767

Check out these new images of what seems to be the fourth of wave of Beast Hunters. It features Arcee, Vertebreak, and the never-before seen Knock Out! Also included is the upcoming Voyager Predacon Grimwing! The images are mirrored below via the Transformers Facebook Page!

Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, and Vertebreak
Credit(s): PrymeStriker, Rhinox23, Transformers Facebook Page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469362)
Posted by Mkall on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:04pm CST

Knockout has a freaking FLAIL! The last time I recall a Transformer with a flail weapon, it was MP-05 Megatron.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469363)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:05pm CST
That Knockout is beastly. He even has a tail!
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469365)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:06pm CST
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469366)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:16pm CST
Finally you can croc out with your Knock-Out.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469367)
Posted by Dr Va'al on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:17pm CST
Mkall wrote:I'm sure there will be comments for and against the figures shown, but can we step back and appreciate one thing first?

Is Animated Swoop before MP-05? :-?

And doesn't Takara's AM Bulkhead have a flail Micron?

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, just curious!

They look pretty, I'll give you that! But not for my shelf.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469368)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:25pm CST
Grimwing looks cool. His bug-buddy reminds me of the companion bugs that came with Sectaurs.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469372)
Posted by Mkall on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:33pm CST
Va'al wrote:Is Animated Swoop before MP-05? :-?

Ahh, I had forgot about him. I think he came afterwards.

Va'al wrote:And doesn't Takara's AM Bulkhead have a flail Micron?

I think that's more of a static weapon, no chains involved (IIRC).
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469377)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:48pm CST
Grimwing looks good and Knock Out's OK, but the other two are just meh.

Although it's nice that Arcee final gets a painted head crest. Possible head swap with her PRiD counterpart??
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469380)
Posted by Rhinox23 on March 5th, 2013 @ 1:48pm CST
Handels-Messerschmitt wrote:Finally you can croc out with your Knock-Out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually am really liking this Croc-Out figure. The gator armor is very appealing. However, getting him would break my rule of only buying Beast Hunter Autobots and Predacons. At this point I really don't think anybody will get an upgrade on the show except for Optimus. I could be (and I hope that I am) wrong, but I have been avoiding the ugly BH versions of the Decepticons. This may be my exception, especially since I love Knockout's character so much. We'll see.

Arcee looks pretty cool too. I like how her crossbow is incorporated into her alt mode. Vertebreak's colors are interesting, but not enough for me to get him since I already have Lazerback.

Grimwing looks great! I can't wait to get him!
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469388)
Posted by That Bot on March 5th, 2013 @ 2:09pm CST
Va'al wrote:Knockout and Vertebreak both look like straight repaints with very minor tweaks.
They look pretty, I'll give you that! But not for my shelf.

Vertebreak is, but Knock Out features some pretty extensive new tooling. New grille pieces, new sides of the hood, new arms/doors, new legs, new rear section of the car, new head (the crest curls back more). Only the connecting parts are the same tooling.

Speaking of Knock Out, looks like he's got more yellow on him this time. Let's hope it stays that way. I'm digging the alterations made to him, like the chomping teeth design on the grille area, and his weapon, and they even made some subtle changes to his legs, They have more ridges and whatnot. AND HIS SHOULDERS ARE RED! I might pick this one up. Maybe.
Arcee we've seen before. I probably won't get her. Vertebreak may just be a Lazerback redeco, but I'll get him because I'm getting all the Predacons.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469391)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 5th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:I, for some reason, really like the looks of Knock Out. I'll never buy it, but it looks really good. Maybe it's because the red is the right shade this time? :-?

Come on, this is Hasbro's official product photos we're looking at. The actually figure will probably be brown.:-(

He does look good though. Makes me think of a vehicular Fuzor of Terrorsaur and a crocodile. I wasn't going to get any of the returning characters from RiD, but this one might sneak its way in.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469393)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 5th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CST
little interested in grimwing but the rest are easy passes
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469399)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 5th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CST
Croc Out is just so utterly ridiculous he's awesome. What's not to love about a car wearing a crocodile skin, complete with a tail that turns into a freaking flail (with a face)!
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469425)
Posted by Sinnertwin on March 5th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CST
Knock Out's actually one that i am considering. That of course depends on what the end product will look like. i doubt that it will have half the paint apps.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469431)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 5th, 2013 @ 4:24pm CST
well, getting all of these.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469435)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 5th, 2013 @ 4:36pm CST
It's official. I'm in love with the Beast Hunters line!
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469437)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 5th, 2013 @ 4:41pm CST
Arcee shows some much interest this time around. I think I'll be picking her out of this bunch. I thought Knock Out would have gotten painted rims this time around but I guess not. :lol: :VEHI:
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469454)
Posted by RAcast on March 5th, 2013 @ 5:03pm CST
Croc Out looks gloriously amazing! :CON:

As for Arcee...quick, someone put a Cybershark head on her! I'm seriously curious how it will look. :lol:
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469460)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on March 5th, 2013 @ 5:11pm CST
I was JUST wondering when we were going to see Knock Out.

The only other Decepticon, so far, that SHOULD be in a Deluxe mold.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Knock Out, Arcee, Vertebreak and Voyager Grimwing (1469465)
Posted by Henry921 on March 5th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CST
Doubledealer93 wrote:well, getting all of these.

Yep.

Manterax Prime wrote:It's official. I'm in love with the Beast Hunters line!

Yep again.

I think it's been long enough since we got beastformers (aside from Grimlock) that we embrace this very colorful, varied line. All we need now is a Megatron.

(And a Ser-Ket. C'mon, Hasbro, it's just a straight redeco!)