Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora

Monday, July 1st, 2013 11:34AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,196

Credit(s): Toys"R"Us Japan
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499861)
Posted by Mkall on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:44am CDT
I'm loving all the variety of Predacons that we're getting from everyone. All the different colours lend well to the whole clone army feeling.

Alas, there's still no sign of a Ser-ket.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499868)
Posted by dedcat on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:25pm CDT
Budora is pure awesome.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499870)
Posted by RhA on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
A jorb well done, Takara.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499871)
Posted by dedcat on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:31pm CDT
Just a heads up, they will NOT ship to the states.

"This site is designed for the Japan Market and the product we sell can only be shipped inside Japan." :sad:
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499872)
Posted by Va'al on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:35pm CDT
Budora looks niiiiice.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499877)
Posted by Puck on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:47pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Toys"R"Us Japan have updated their listings for Takara Tomy's Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, and G21 Judora. These images give us a great look at the new decos and Budora's new head sculpt. Check them out below.

All I can see is Gundam Epyon.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499878)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
Not digging. Good thing Takara's not selling anything good this year, it'll help my wallet. Thanks Takara, but Ninja dragons don't go good with Transformers.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499880)
Posted by Flashwave on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:57pm CDT
Teh yellow chest was realy begging to be Monstructor, too bad the rest of the limbs don't match. Not a fan of (Japanese) Skystalker's repaint scheme, but the headsculpt is intriguingng, reminds me of BW Meg's in that purple from his TM1 and the dragony bits on his head from TM2
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499881)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:59pm CDT
I love the look of these things. Way better then what we're getting. I might actually get them!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499886)
Posted by Flashwave on July 1st, 2013 @ 1:08pm CDT
dedcat wrote:Just a heads up, they will NOT ship to the states.

That is, I beleive in reference to TRU, not TakTom. TRUJP will not cross pollinate with TRUUS or TRUUK. As much as I'm sure hasbro would love for Takara products to stay out of their markets, there's really no way for Takara to put a moritorium on exporters/importers. So for those of us who still really like the Grape Dragon, there will be ways for him to come over
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499889)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 1st, 2013 @ 1:30pm CDT
Oh hey, Budora has a different beast head! Looks like it has a trunk, which brings the mythical baku to mind, though I feel like it may be based on something else.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499890)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on July 1st, 2013 @ 1:35pm CDT
remold on Budora's Ursagryph head as well:

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499920)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 1st, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499926)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 1st, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Guys, don't look now, but I think Judora (or whichever the Abominus redeco is) is a Monstructor homage but with a different limb configuration...

You're not the first to say that, but there are a few colors missing for it to be a proper homage. The main bodies being all white already excludes it from Monstructor territory.

It's Goradora btw ;)
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499966)
Posted by craggy on July 1st, 2013 @ 7:00pm CDT
there's my Flamefeather. Arg!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499970)
Posted by RAcast on July 1st, 2013 @ 7:12pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

It's Goradora btw ;)

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1499994)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 1st, 2013 @ 9:15pm CDT

Goradora isn't really doing anything for me. I guess I'm still not thrilled with the mold. Not really sure what I'd do with him.

Not sure about Judora. Just seems very, very random.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1500170)
Posted by craggy on July 2nd, 2013 @ 1:21pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Budora is an absolute beast. The beast of beasts. Glad Takara made the decision to change the beast's head. Grimwing really feels out of place with his mammal-bird hybrid form. The new head brings him a little way back to the dragon/reptile genre.

Not sure about Judora. Just seems very, very random.

heh. I think the Grimwing head looks like a lizard or bird. The new head looks like an anteater or elephant. Definitely more mammalian.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G08 Budora, G09 Goradora, & G21 Judora (1500235)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2013 @ 3:06pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I dunno, I'm pretty sure that it's intended to be a Monstructor homage. But they changed the color of one of them so they didn't have two green guys, I guess.
Well, consider this. Why would they give only one toy an homage-based deco and not the rest?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys