Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee

Sunday, June 1st, 2014 11:52PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,147

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Amazon Japan has updated their pre-order for Takara Tomy's Transformers: Lost Age LA01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA03 Bumblebee. Battle Command Prime is a new, and as far as we know Takara Tomy exclusive, mold that comes with a trailer that coverts into a jetwing pack. The figures is designed to interact with the simplified One-Step Changer figures. Check out the official images mirrored below:

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime Announced
Credit(s): Amazon Japan
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578764)
Posted by Prime-emirp007 on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:03am CDT
These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578766)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:15am CDT
I might be interested in that Prime if it gets a US release, but that has got to be the worst Bumblebee ever made.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578771)
Posted by Thalack on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:31am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:I might be interested in that Prime if it gets a US release, but that has got to be the worst Bumblebee ever made.


I'm waiting to see what I think is going to be a TRU exclusive prime with trailer to hit.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578775)
Posted by Ultra gordon on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:47am CDT
Waste of money
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578776)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:53am CDT
Anyone else think this looks like a poorly thought out remake of the back end of G1 Motormaster?

I guess it's a good thing that many unenlightened parents are willing to throw an obscene amount of money towards making their rug-rats happy because Primus knows Hasbro has lost a majority share of the traditional adult fan-base on this line.
I can understand "Dumbbing-down" a toy line for the youngsters but they've long passed that stage and straight up put a bullet in the brain-pan of this movie line. #-o
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578780)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 2nd, 2014 @ 1:21am CDT
Prime-emirp007 wrote:These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!


I agree with you, and I am happy to see I am not alone here (I might have spent 10 times what you did in cyberverse/legends/legion/or_whatever_you_wanna_call_it due to special/exclusive/takara/limited editions since the first movie)... The only figures I will be getting for this movie are:
Image
Image
or any other redeco on cyberverse... The new direction on harbro toys is pure garbage, I pass as well. :CON:
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578799)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2014 @ 5:57am CDT
Prime-emirp007 wrote:These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!


Abomination? No, I disagree wholeheartedly there. The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic. Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children (like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures, unlike Cyberverse, which were always meant to be mini-figs.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578816)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 2nd, 2014 @ 8:03am CDT
It Is Him wrote:The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic.

Because playsets and bases with launching missiles and pew pew sounds was for us?
It Is Him wrote:Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children

I'll say it again, it depends entirely on the kid. My younger cousin (age 7) breezes through leader starscream, and all my constructicons. He can't get sentinel's panel's right though.
It Is Him wrote:(like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures,
Theres no reason these one step things can't be a subline, with cyberverse still intact. When I think 'action figure' in the very least I expect GI-Joe quality. These don't even look to have that. though Ill admit Prime and Hound look ok-ish.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578822)
Posted by Siger on June 2nd, 2014 @ 8:45am CDT
Look it's Mount Prime-more! Optimus with a mountain on his back! :lol:
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578850)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:08am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
It Is Him wrote:The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic.

Because playsets and bases with launching missiles and pew pew sounds was for us?
It Is Him wrote:Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children

I'll say it again, it depends entirely on the kid. My younger cousin (age 7) breezes through leader starscream, and all my constructicons. He can't get sentinel's panel's right though.
It Is Him wrote:(like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures,
Theres no reason these one step things can't be a subline, with cyberverse still intact. When I think 'action figure' in the very least I expect GI-Joe quality. These don't even look to have that. though Ill admit Prime and Hound look ok-ish.


As far as I'm concerned, it's all for me. Just me. :KREMZEEK:

Shelf space is a premium that Hasbro has to both pay and compete for. As much as I hate to see it go, too, there is a trade off that had to happen somewhere. Between Dino riders, hero mashers, and these simplified transformers, something had to go away to make room for the new lines.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1578857)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:25am CDT
Image
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579009)
Posted by Prime-emirp007 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 1:51am CDT
Again Hasbro, don't mess with my Legion/Legend/Cyberverse line. Again, no reasons to let go of this line!!! I've visited over 12 targets, 3 toys r us, 5 walmart and including Superstores and those 1 Step changers and Sparklers are shelf warmers. If they were stocked @$5.99 each with mini cyberverse figs, many of us would have gotta the sub line and complete it and as for myself I usually purchase double! On top if that I purchase less important figures such as Cyberverse Crowbar to build up the Con Army. Yes on DOTM Cyberverse and Prime sets alone I spent over $500. Not counting the first few figs from previous movies and Legends. So give us back the Cyberverse/Legend/Legion line!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579031)
Posted by That Bot on June 3rd, 2014 @ 5:34am CDT
I swear, every time Hasbro tries something new it's the same old shit:

THEY'VE BEEN OUT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FLYING OFF SHELVES, THEY'RE SHELFWARMING

A DECADES-OLD TOY COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND SELL TOYS

A FRANCHISE THAT IS LITERALLY ABOUT CHANGE IS CHANGING AND I HATE IT



Everybody complained about cyberverse when that started and now they're complaining that it's gone. This fandom is terrible.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579037)
Posted by Metro Prime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:30am CDT
That Bot wrote:I swear, every time Hasbro tries something new it's the same old shit:

THEY'VE BEEN OUT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FLYING OFF SHELVES, THEY'RE SHELFWARMING

A DECADES-OLD TOY COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND SELL TOYS

A FRANCHISE THAT IS LITERALLY ABOUT CHANGE IS CHANGING AND I HATE IT



Everybody complained about cyberverse when that started and now they're complaining that it's gone. This fandom is terrible.

The One-Step Changers are only shelfwarming because the movie isn't out yet. As soon as AOE is in theatres, those things will likely vanish from store shelves.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579038)
Posted by It Is Him on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:32am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579050)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:18am CDT
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579074)
Posted by It Is Him on June 3rd, 2014 @ 10:10am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).


Oh yeah, there's an Optimus with a trailer! Looks fun. Totally don't need it though, but it would make for a great impulse buy.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579097)
Posted by Thalack on June 3rd, 2014 @ 11:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).


Like I said, I'm waiting to see what the other prime with trailer looks like that's supposed to be coming out later this year. It looks to have a complete trailer but lord, the price shows $159.99 Better be a REALLY nice trailer!

Here's a couple pics of it in the toysrus system.

Tru listing platinum prime1.jpg

tru listing platinum prime2.jpg
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA-03 Bumblebee (1579604)
Posted by Metro Prime on June 5th, 2014 @ 3:19am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).

As a simplified toy for small children, this thing kicks major a**. I'll likely be importing two of these: One for my 7-year old sister, and one for my rapidly growing "Stuff I Won't Admit To Owning" collection.
Also, do we have any evidence that this Prime will work with Chomp and Stomp Grimlock? :-?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014