Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1

Sunday, November 24th, 2013 12:01AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,602

Courtesy of Target.com we have have new official images of the upcoming Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Optimus Prime, Shockwave, and Skystalker. Each retails for $14.99.

Credit(s): Target.com
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531508)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 24th, 2013 @ 12:04am CST
I swear I honestly mistook that Skystalker for a Zoid at first glance when I saw him the little news post thumbnail.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531523)
Posted by RhA on November 24th, 2013 @ 3:29am CST
I mistook him for Cryotech.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531528)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 24th, 2013 @ 6:33am CST
I mistook Optimus Prime for Ultra Magnus! Image
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531549)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 24th, 2013 @ 10:01am CST
Posted about these earlier

Skystalker looks awesome, though.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531555)
Posted by Flashwave on November 24th, 2013 @ 12:07pm CST
Shockwave is interesting, and not really more a mess of parts than his voyager is.

Skystalker... reminds me more of the skeletal things Unicron rode into battle. If I had a Unicron, and maybe some spraypaint, I might do that. But I don't, so no.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I mistook Optimus Prime for Ultra Magnus! Image

You're not alone...
Re: Official Images: Transformers Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Elites Wave 1 (1531563)
Posted by El Duque on November 24th, 2013 @ 1:42pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:Posted about these earlier

Skystalker looks awesome, though.

Topics merged, and credit given, thanks!