Official Images: Transformers Bot Shots Combaticons Set
Monday, August 26th, 2013 6:10PM CDTCategory: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque Views: 24,491
Crash and bash your way to victory in the Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game! Build your collection with the five Bot Shots vehicles in this special Combaticons Pack. Will your Onslaught vehicle convert to robot mode and make you the winner? Or will you send your Decepticon Brawl or Swindle vehicles into the fray? Practice with your own vehicles, then take on your friends. Crash and bash your way to Bot Shots victory! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Transformers Bot Shots Combaticons Pack:
- Onslaught, Vortex, Swindle, Decepticon Brawl and Blast Off vehicles
- Choose a power for 1 of these vehicles, then crash into battle with another
- 2 ways to win when you crash your vehicles together
- If your vehicle converts to robot mode when your opponent's doesn't, you're the winner
- If both of your vehicles convert, the vehicle with the highest power wins
- Blaster beats Fist, Fist beats Sword and Sword beats Blaster
- If neither vehicle converts, crash them all over again
- Includes: 5 Bot Shots vehicles
Most Popular Transformers News
Most Recent Transformers News
First retail sighting of Wave 3 Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Changers: Drift, ThunderhoofPosted 47 seconds ago
New Toysrus Exclusive Clash of the Transformers Sub Line confirmed and sighted, first pictures!Posted 10 hours ago
Posted by ILL-Star on August 26th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
However it seems they repainted the original Brawl instead of the jump shot one.
Posted by triKlops on August 26th, 2013 @ 10:39pm CDT
These 5 fig sets have been the standouts of the line so far for me, surpassing most of the cool individual figure releases; including the 3 packs.
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 28th, 2013 @ 12:56am CDT
Posted by Mykltron on August 30th, 2013 @ 5:04am CDT
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 30th, 2013 @ 8:56am CDT
Mykltron wrote:So... they don't combine?
Why should they? They're not Bakugan. Besides how would that even work? Stand two next to eachother, have a Jump Shot land on top, only for one of the arms to crash into it and topple it over?