Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper

Friday, May 10th, 2013 12:30AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,480

Hasbro has released a new set of official images for their upcoming Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex figure. These images reveal the massive figure in all his non-photoshoped glory, as we see actual production versions of both Metroplex and Scamper. Check out the images mirrored below, courtesy of TFW2005 user juise.

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images
Credit(s): TFW2005 user juise
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485963)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 10th, 2013 @ 12:34am CDT

Shame on you Takara. Shame.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485964)
Posted by Mkall on May 10th, 2013 @ 12:41am CDT
The toy's great to be sure, but 5 years from now that kid could do appearances at Botcon and ride this fame for the next 15 years.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485965)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 10th, 2013 @ 12:41am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Hmm, I count 3 guns. Takara, you lying bastards. You said Hasbro's version would only have one.

Shame on you Takara. Shame.

I think they might have been referring to the red guns.

Hot damn, this looks sweet. Its also kind of annoying coz its perfect for cyberverse/legends/whatever not-deluxes, and that's a good reason to grab more of that scale... even though I hate that scale coz it isn't as good as deluxe. #-o
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485967)
Posted by g1grimlock on May 10th, 2013 @ 12:58am CDT
THANK YOU PRIMUS! This toy looks amazing!
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485971)
Posted by Eagleblaster on May 10th, 2013 @ 1:07am CDT
Wow x2, are you kidding me. I cant even believe I had second thoughts about getting this guy but it has articulation. Im about 75% convinced to buy it. I just hope they make less than 10 repaints and exclusives.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485974)
Posted by Henry921 on May 10th, 2013 @ 1:27am CDT
Light up feature... maybe some audio in there too?

If this thing actually says "Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime" I swear I'll buy 3 of him.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485977)
Posted by wewyllenium on May 10th, 2013 @ 1:41am CDT
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485982)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 10th, 2013 @ 2:11am CDT
I was already going to get Metroplex anyway, but after seeing these pictures, I'm speechless, save for two words.

1. Holy
2. S**t.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485987)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 10th, 2013 @ 2:26am CDT
Absolutely ridiculous. Just how I like it.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485988)
Posted by RhA on May 10th, 2013 @ 2:27am CDT
Sold.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485992)
Posted by Mechastrike on May 10th, 2013 @ 3:14am CDT
it's still that damn BIG! too bad my wallet says "NO!".
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485996)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 10th, 2013 @ 3:48am CDT
Aaaww hell naw! Damn man...

My wallet screams in so much pain.

My niece ain't that big!
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1485997)
Posted by Mykltron on May 10th, 2013 @ 4:07am CDT

His thighs don't slide inside the lower legs and yet still they give him knee joints so high up he can't kneel comfortably.

"What shall we do with the hands? Ah, we'll just fold them up. Never mind hiding them inside the forearms or anything, even though there's nothing in them."
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486003)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on May 10th, 2013 @ 4:26am CDT
Hmmm. his hips look like sewn on patches, and some of the other textures look pretty random. I guess it's hard to detail a sculpt of this size. Overall, he looks a bit plain and oddly proportioned. Plus he's just too damn big. I would have bought him if he was the same height (or thereabouts) as YOTS Omega Supreme.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486009)
Posted by wewyllenium on May 10th, 2013 @ 5:04am CDT
Mykltron wrote:Keep it. It's big, yeah, but that won't keep me amused for long. The whole design is lazy.

I Agree. Such a lazy release. For something this big and modern, it doesn't even have an ankle tilt. Dynamic posing this big toy would look awkward.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486012)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 10th, 2013 @ 5:17am CDT
Is that kid included?

Seriously,
DO WANT!
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486017)
Posted by Cybertronus on May 10th, 2013 @ 5:46am CDT
I only have 5 words for this figure. LEGEN... wait for it... DARY!! :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486018)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 10th, 2013 @ 5:58am CDT
...Pardon me fellas, I'm going to go sell off any uneccessary organs. Anyone want to join?
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486020)
Posted by noctorro on May 10th, 2013 @ 6:10am CDT
wewyllenium wrote:Hands still do not hide away. The head transformation looks week. Lots of stickers. I sure hope this would not disappointing. The Thrilling 30th had a great start with Springer and Blitzwing.

Dude, alcohol, it helps the cynisism and negative view of all things amazing.
Drink a lot, you'll start to see the Matrix again.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Scamper (1486024)
Posted by Sabrewing on May 10th, 2013 @ 6:36am CDT
He's big, but that base mode: NOT impressed.

This had better be an imperfect transformation.

Hasbro all over: It's great, but it is not as good as it could be with a little extra effort.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 2007 IRONHIDE MIB takara tomy encore reissue 05 - Time Remaining: 5 days 51 minutes 18 seconds
Hot FOR Transformers X-Transbots X Club MX-I Megatron Apollyon second batch - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 39 minutes 8 seconds
For Transformers Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Soundwave KO toy figure instock - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock G1 Dinobots Mp-08 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 3 minutes 8 seconds
transformers prime Classics Fall of Cybertron FOC starscream prototype - Time Remaining: 11 days 20 hours 47 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Armada Super-Cons Sideways Crosswise and Rook FIGURE 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 18 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Decepticon Darkmount (2010). - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 20 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD shoulder rocket cone powermaster - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 37 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016