Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons

Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 8:01PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,448

The Transformers facebook page has shared official images several of upcoming Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class figures. Some, such as Prowl, Soundwave, and Hun-Gurr, were part of the official images we received during Toy Fair earlier this month. However, Windrazor, Blight, and Rippersnapper were absent. Check them out below.

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467475)
Posted by Henry921 on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CST
I very rarely say this about Cyberverse, but... I want that entire wave.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467480)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:18pm CST
the more i see the terrorcons the more i want them, hell even soundwave looks good. Prowl not bad either but i just recently picked up bluestreak(smokescreen)so ive got no need for him. Wonder what terrorcon is going to have the combination instructions, hope they dont wait til the 5 pack.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467490)
Posted by RAcast on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CST
I'm definitely going to pick up the carded Cutthroat, it looks FANTASTIC. And I'm passing on Legion Smokescreen in favor of Prowl, I feel like he looks a lot better.

Of course now I want more info on the gift set more than ever. What's going to be the deco!?
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467503)
Posted by MGrotusque on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:36pm CST
I like them. Too small for my liking but thems the breaks i guess. I like to think they will be a pass for me but if i see them on sale for dirt cheap i would pick them up.
I like Blot and Cutthroat quite a bit. Well actually....i like them all accept for Hun-Grrr. He's alright but not good enough in my books.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467512)
Posted by Erailea on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:52pm CST
More Cybertronians to join Grimlock in the stubby arm department!

*insert "Meet the Robinsons" T-Rex joke here*
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467514)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:55pm CST
***OLD MAN MODE ACTIVATED***

Back in my day, Legends-sized figures all had different weapons!

***OLD MAN MODE DEACTIVATED***

Anyway, I understand that there reasons why most of them have the same weapons, but it just kinda bugs me.

I'm a little disappointed there aren't any images of the Terrorcons' combined mode. I'm curious as to how the decos would work on Abominus.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467515)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 26th, 2013 @ 8:56pm CST
Well, I'll be leaving the "Terrorcons" combined as Abominus.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467518)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 26th, 2013 @ 9:02pm CST
Manterax Prime wrote:Well, I'll be leaving the "Terrorcons" combined as Abominus.

Same here. But I might do what I normally do with my other figures: yank them off the shelf and reposition/reconfigure them elsewhere.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467520)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 26th, 2013 @ 9:06pm CST
I like the terrorcons, although I hope we get a set of deluxes for them. looking at hun-grrr though, I can see that these guys will only combine one way
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467540)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 26th, 2013 @ 10:01pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467553)
Posted by RAcast on February 26th, 2013 @ 10:39pm CST
Manterax Prime wrote:Well, Hasbro did Bruticus in the deluxe scale. I don't see what's stopping them from making a deluxe scaled Abominus.

This was explained VERY well in another thread, but I'll try to sum it up.

Bruticus is a current character and a BIG, important character in the video game. It made sense to spend the expenditure on a deluxe-sized version. They expected it to sell (and, despite the molds' issues, it has sold VERY well and continues to do so, because it's so AWESOME).

Their doing Abominus is literally throwing us a bone. The new generation of fans has NO idea who this "Abominus" guy is other than apparently he's a combiner made of Predacons. Therefore, Hasbro decided to do it in Cyberverse Legion scale, it minimize costs AND throw us a (also very awesome) bone while they were doing it. To top it off, it sets a precedent; if combiners continue to do well, they'll make more in various scales.

I'd guess that this is at least in part a test to see if it will do well. Remember, the last gestalt we got in Legion/Legends scale was the very cool, but very poorly articulated, Rotf Devastator. They're trying an actual humanoid gestalt this time.

monstergrotusque wrote:if i see them on sale for dirt cheap i would pick them up.

Good luck with that. :lol: I've never seen Legions on sale except at 5Below, and I don't have any of those around me. :(
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467577)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 26th, 2013 @ 11:47pm CST
Why is it the Legion figures manage to be more than just quadrupedal Western dragons that do little more than stand up to transform, but not the Deluxe and larger Predacons?

I love how all the Terrorcons can apparently hold weapons in their mouths!

Mindmaster wrote:***OLD MAN MODE ACTIVATED***

Back in my day, Legends-sized figures all had different weapons!

***OLD MAN MODE DEACTIVATED***

***NAIVE KID MODE ACTIVATED***

Legends came with weapons before Prime?

***NAIVE KID MODE DEACTIVATED***
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467581)
Posted by spongedude93 on February 27th, 2013 @ 12:18am CST
RAcast wrote:

This was explained VERY well in another thread, but I'll try to sum it up.

I think/hope you may be referring to me. Either way, these new pictures only make me want the set more. I really love how Blight and Rippersnapper's transformations are similar but not exactly the same. Enough to show they're closely associated within a faction and even that both form legs. But different enough to exist with out the other.

Grade A stuff Hasbro :DANCE:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467592)
Posted by TimothyR on February 27th, 2013 @ 1:53am CST
I don't collect the cyberverse figures (cause I'd rather collect the larger versions) but these beasts look super awesome, if they don't make larger versions of these guys, I'll definitely be getting the beasts.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467600)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 27th, 2013 @ 2:27am CST
The more I look at him, the more Prowl looks like a pile of vomit. I'm disgusted by this repaint.

The only Terrorpred I want is Windrazor. Looks an amazing mold with the best damn color scheme I've seen in [strike]ages[/strike] months. On the rear side: Twinstrike is bland, Hun-Gurr is indescribably awful, and Rippersnapper incorporates a boring deco. Abominus wears his moniker fittingly...what an abomination. No complaints with Blight, but I have no reason to buy him.

Soundwave looks terrific.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467601)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 27th, 2013 @ 2:51am CST
It's funny how we get an entire wave of nothing but transformers that turn into monsters...
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467617)
Posted by Sinnertwin on February 27th, 2013 @ 5:24am CST
Oh my =P~
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467626)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 27th, 2013 @ 7:30am CST
Well.. They don't combine but I am down with some terrorcons...
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467636)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 27th, 2013 @ 8:46am CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:Well.. They don't combine but I am down with some terrorcons...

Are you sure they don't combine? Is the Target set going to have special versions of the figures with some modified parts to allow them to combine? I figured they'd all combine.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcons (1467638)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 27th, 2013 @ 9:03am CST
The only difference of the Target set is the colors of the Terrorcons. They ALL combine, Cyber Bishop.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars NIB Victorion - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 28 minutes 1 second
Takara Tomy QTC05 Snoopy Q-Transformers - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 30 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers TAV-34 EZ Collection Team Bumblebee vs Megatron Set - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 20 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 58 minutes 54 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP26 Road Rage figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 30 minutes 13 seconds
FUNKO POP MOVIES OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION VINYL FIGURE RARE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 35 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Gen Battle Optimus Prime/Cyclonus/Scattorshot/Laserbeak complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 38 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers G1 1990 STARSCREAM 100% complete action master Turbo Jet figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits