Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 3:15PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,013

We have some nice official images of the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Energize" Wave 2 figures Blades the Copter-bot and Boulder the Construction-bot. Like Wave 1, these figure feature parts and accessories molded in translucent plastic. Each has been added to the Seibertron.com Vector Sigma Database.

When these guys show up retail let your fellow Transformers fans know in our sightings sub-forum and by using our handy sightings tool.

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453159)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST
Aha! So those two are getting Energize figures. and with some show-accuracy to the paint jobs too. ;)^

I'll wait and let season 2 decide for me if I want any of these.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453160)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453166)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CST
Va'al wrote:I'll say it first, so I'll take the blame: the shape of Boulder's drill-weapon is.. ah.. unfortunate.
*looks at pics* :shock: #-o Oh dear. :oops:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453168)
Posted by RhA on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CST

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453196)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453198)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CST
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453294)
Posted by Seibertron on January 8th, 2013 @ 11:03pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I saw a couple of thse at Rosemont Target last night, Optimus, Chase, and Bee. Pretty cool. Chase is blue instead of black! My son's a stickler for show accuracy, so I might buy this Chase and swap in the non-clear parts from the first release to make a truly show accurate version.

I've already got an extra Energize Chase that I picked up at the Niles Target last week and thanks to Amazon.com, I've now got an extra retail priced regular Chase on the way as well just so that I can do a swap. I'll post some pics when I'm done with it.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453336)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 9th, 2013 @ 3:19am CST
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.

Or Nexus Maximus

Ending Soon On eBay

Kenner TRANSFORMERS Transmetals BEAST WARS: Optimal Optimus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 23 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage (Corvette Stingray C3) - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 54 minutes 39 seconds
Kre-o Transformers Sentinel Prime new in the box 4 Kreons included 386 Pieces - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 34 minutes 10 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS  "OPTIMUS PRIME"  VOYAGER CLASS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 21 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers: Generations Combiner Wars Collection Pack - G2 Bruticus - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 22 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers SEALED CASE  METROPLEX Titan Class  SDCC 2013 HASBRO EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 8 minutes
TRANSFORMERS "SHOCKWAVE" Prime Beast Hunters  VOYAGER CLASS decepticon HASBRO - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 9 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Primal 2003 with CD-ROM NIB Beast - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory