Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 3:15PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,813

We have some nice official images of the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Energize" Wave 2 figures Blades the Copter-bot and Boulder the Construction-bot. Like Wave 1, these figure feature parts and accessories molded in translucent plastic. Each has been added to the Seibertron.com Vector Sigma Database.

When these guys show up retail let your fellow Transformers fans know in our sightings sub-forum and by using our handy sightings tool.

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453159)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST
Aha! So those two are getting Energize figures. and with some show-accuracy to the paint jobs too. ;)^

I'll wait and let season 2 decide for me if I want any of these.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453160)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453166)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CST
Va'al wrote:I'll say it first, so I'll take the blame: the shape of Boulder's drill-weapon is.. ah.. unfortunate.
*looks at pics* :shock: #-o Oh dear. :oops:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453168)
Posted by RhA on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CST

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453196)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453198)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CST
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453294)
Posted by Seibertron on January 8th, 2013 @ 11:03pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I saw a couple of thse at Rosemont Target last night, Optimus, Chase, and Bee. Pretty cool. Chase is blue instead of black! My son's a stickler for show accuracy, so I might buy this Chase and swap in the non-clear parts from the first release to make a truly show accurate version.

I've already got an extra Energize Chase that I picked up at the Niles Target last week and thanks to Amazon.com, I've now got an extra retail priced regular Chase on the way as well just so that I can do a swap. I'll post some pics when I'm done with it.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453336)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 9th, 2013 @ 3:19am CST
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.

Or Nexus Maximus

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Vintage Transformers Lot G1 Roadbuster Instruction Booklet Broken Read - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 53 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME FIRST EDITION DARK GUARD OPTIMUS PRIME VOYAGER LIMITED BLACK - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS WINDCHARGER ALTERNATORS 100% COMPLETE HONDA S2000 - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen (B5607) NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 12 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-24 Masterpiece Star Saber Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 51 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime by Takara Used JC - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 7 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Transformers PRime Armada Micro Legend Ironhide Deolisher V Gundam Coll - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 27 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX/BUBBLE Scramble City Ultra Magnus C-69 takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 36 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive