Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 3:15PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,723

We have some nice official images of the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Energize" Wave 2 figures Blades the Copter-bot and Boulder the Construction-bot. Like Wave 1, these figure feature parts and accessories molded in translucent plastic. Each has been added to the Seibertron.com Vector Sigma Database.

When these guys show up retail let your fellow Transformers fans know in our sightings sub-forum and by using our handy sightings tool.

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453159)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST
Aha! So those two are getting Energize figures. and with some show-accuracy to the paint jobs too. ;)^

I'll wait and let season 2 decide for me if I want any of these.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453160)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453166)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CST
Va'al wrote:I'll say it first, so I'll take the blame: the shape of Boulder's drill-weapon is.. ah.. unfortunate.
*looks at pics* :shock: #-o Oh dear. :oops:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453168)
Posted by RhA on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CST

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453196)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453198)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CST
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453294)
Posted by Seibertron on January 8th, 2013 @ 11:03pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I saw a couple of thse at Rosemont Target last night, Optimus, Chase, and Bee. Pretty cool. Chase is blue instead of black! My son's a stickler for show accuracy, so I might buy this Chase and swap in the non-clear parts from the first release to make a truly show accurate version.

I've already got an extra Energize Chase that I picked up at the Niles Target last week and thanks to Amazon.com, I've now got an extra retail priced regular Chase on the way as well just so that I can do a swap. I'll post some pics when I'm done with it.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453336)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 9th, 2013 @ 3:19am CST
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.

Or Nexus Maximus

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cindersaur & Smokescreen Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Figure Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 15 minutes 50 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LEGENDS CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON GRIMLOCK BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 37 minutes 46 seconds
Thrust Target 100% Complete 6 Inch Titanium Transformers - SHARP - box optional - Time Remaining: 2 days 36 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Armada Jetfire with Commetor Mini-Con MISB (#RO5) - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 41 minutes 55 seconds
D0503354 POWERGLIDE TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 15 minutes 12 seconds
1992 Transformers G2 Autobot MOC Windbreaker Wind Breaker (#DZ4) - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 32 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Encore E-hobby Ehobby Sunstorm Authentic Sealed !!! - Time Remaining: 10 days 11 hours 2 minutes 31 seconds
D0500077 SCRAPPER TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 5 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016