Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Saturday, April 26th, 2014 1:45AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 28,046

Transformers Colombia, a Facebook fan page, has provided the first official in and out of package images of the upcoming Generations Deluxes Rattrap and Tankor, courtesy of group member
Felipe León Nájera.

Just recently we had heard that these figures have been delayed until a future wave and that their current assortment(s) had been canceled, as seen here. These pictures will have to tide us over until they do find a retail release date.

We've mirrored the images below:

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Transformers News: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images

Credit(s): Felipe León Nájera, Transformers Colombia
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568853)
Posted by Mechastrike on April 26th, 2014 @ 2:24am CDT
are those "jazz hands"?
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568854)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 26th, 2014 @ 2:26am CDT
Remember, if Rattrap doesn't see the light of day we riot.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568855)
Posted by Flashwave on April 26th, 2014 @ 2:36am CDT
GIMMIE. MAH. CROSSCUT!!!!!
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568863)
Posted by Mykltron on April 26th, 2014 @ 3:43am CDT
Mechastrike wrote:are those "jazz hands"?

They most certainly are!
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568864)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 26th, 2014 @ 3:47am CDT
Mechastrike wrote:are those "jazz hands"?

lol can't unsee
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568868)
Posted by Va'al on April 26th, 2014 @ 3:53am CDT
FAT TANKOR! :D
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568871)
Posted by Mykltron on April 26th, 2014 @ 4:00am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:are those "jazz hands"?

lol can't unsee

LOL I don't want to!
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568879)
Posted by netnavi719 on April 26th, 2014 @ 4:21am CDT
I MUST have this!!!!!!!!!!! =P~ If Rattrap doesn't see the light of day, I will just die!!!!!! :sad:
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568900)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 26th, 2014 @ 5:49am CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Remember, if Rattrap doesn't see the light of day we riot.
netnavi719 wrote:Oh my gosh, YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Been dyin to see Rattrap in package! :BOWDOWN:
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568907)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 26th, 2014 @ 6:56am CDT
I'm still a fan of the original Beast Wars Rattrap, but that is a cool looking Rattrap. Tankor questions me because the toy is a Deluxe, like the Tankor soldiers in Beast Machines. If I like him, then I'll start army-building. :VEHI:
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568930)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 26th, 2014 @ 9:27am CDT
I want these badly! Also i was looking forward to crosscut. Where is his pic? I loved his head sculpt and the silver.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568948)
Posted by Mudwire on April 26th, 2014 @ 10:59am CDT
Rattrap is still looking like a pretty good figure, but Tankor... I dunno. Something about him bugs me, and I can't quite put my finger down on it.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568951)
Posted by Superwheeljack on April 26th, 2014 @ 11:24am CDT
That Rattrap looks terrible.

Tankor... I may get
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568954)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 26th, 2014 @ 11:29am CDT
I thought i wanted Ratrap but not so much any more. I'll wait for Sky-byte.

Waspinator was cool though. Glad i grabbed him.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568957)
Posted by shajaki on April 26th, 2014 @ 11:37am CDT
MGrotusque wrote:I thought i wanted Ratrap but not so much any more. I'll wait for Sky-byte.
we shouldnt judge too harshly on thiese pics. the first pics didnt have rattrap with jazz hands, so they can obviously be folded away.

hopefully what people take away from this, is that YES the figure are actually coming out and the rabble rabble can die down a bit.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568958)
Posted by wolverinetodd on April 26th, 2014 @ 11:38am CDT
Mykltron wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:are those "jazz hands"?

lol can't unsee

LOL I don't want to!

That's the first thing I thought of too when I saw Rattrap... Jazz Hands!

After a prototype is created, doesn't anyone at HasTak ever speak up and say, "Hey, we need to rethink this design a tad bit." I mean, we've all pretty much decided that a Quality Control Department is non-existent at HasTak. But this is something that could've been prevented right out of the starting gate. Because how could anyone have missed these "Jazz Hands?" We sure as hell didn't. Sad.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568962)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 26th, 2014 @ 12:00pm CDT
shajaki wrote:

It's not about the Jazz hands it's just the overall aesthetic. His bot mode seems a bit lazy to me and i don't like the bot bits in alt mode. I know it's a BW homage and i should accept the design flaws considering the source material but i like to think the bot mode could have been executed a little more creatively.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568963)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on April 26th, 2014 @ 12:02pm CDT
Now that several Beast Wars/Machines characters have been released recently (CHUG Dinobot & Cheetor, Anniversary Primal & Megatron, Generations Rhinox, & the upcoming Rattrap & Tankor), does anyone think that an updated/ show accurate Beast Wars season 1 Blackarchnia is possible? :-?
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568967)
Posted by craggy on April 26th, 2014 @ 12:11pm CDT
some of those weren't that recent, but yeah, I think they could do an okay BA. The spider-butt would probably have to be a back-pack, but I think it would be doable.
Re: Official Rattrap And Tankor In Package Images (1568973)
Posted by megatronus on April 26th, 2014 @ 12:25pm CDT
:lol: Jazz hands were the very first thing I saw, too!

Also, judging from the comic cover, I think Tankor would look infinitely better proportioned if his head was smaller. :-?

Thoughts?