Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 11:17AM CDT

Categories: Company News, Movie News, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,307

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Are you ready to buy your Transformers: Age of Extinction figures? Afraid you might miss the boat or won't be able to make it to a store? Fear not, Hasbro is launching a scheme for online retail too! This coming Monday has been dubbed Cybertron Monday, and marks the official release date for online retailers of the movie toys. As a fun extra, you can also get a voicemail from Optimus Prime to remind you of the date! Check out more info here and below.

Transformers News: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch


Monday, May 12th is CYBERTRON MONDAY, the official day when Transformers: Age of Extinction toys will go on sale at online retailers. The landing page http://www.cybertronmonday.com will go live shortly with more information about the event. Stay tuned for more details, as an official press release will make its appearance.

Also, as part of Cybertron Monday, we're letting U.S. fans sign up to receive a voicemail message from Optimus Prime reminding them when toys are available on May 12th. Fans can text TRANSFORMERS to 38470 to sign up.
Credit(s): Hasbro
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572267)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 8th, 2014 @ 11:28am CDT
I spotted Voyagers Optimus and Grimlock at WalMart today. I picked up Optimus only, (because I think Grimlock is hideous) and I wasn't disappointed. It's a very good figure. Dare I say better than the Leader. From previous photos and reviews I didn't think I would, but once I had it in hand at the store, it was a must-get.

I went to give his shotgun to DoTM Voyager Megatron, just to see if it would fit, and it does. Also, I noticed that Evasion Optimus scales very well with DoTM Megatron in both modes. In both modes he's juuuuust a bit bigger, but it's much closer than DoTM Voyager Optimus was.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572269)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2014 @ 11:31am CDT
The official Transformers YouTube channel has uploaded a new video, featuring a look at the work going on behind the scenes, directly on the desk of toy designer manager John Warden and Bill Paukert themselves! From colours, to alt modes to transformation to translating movie designs to plastic form, and materials, it's all in there, especially focused on the dinobots: take a look at the embedded video below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572272)
Posted by william-james88 on May 8th, 2014 @ 12:07pm CDT
"Just when you think transformers can't imprss you any more...", man that toy designer must have set himself some pretty low expectations for the films to keep impressing him.

Though I will say that Optimus on a robot Dinosaur is pretty cool.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572290)
Posted by It Is Him on May 8th, 2014 @ 12:38pm CDT
Cybertron Monday. I love it.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572292)
Posted by frogbat on May 8th, 2014 @ 12:45pm CDT
i love behind the scenes stuff.. takes away a bit of the "magic" but it's always interesting. Wish hasbro would do a documentary about the process and how it changed from back in the 70s and 80s to now with technological advances and also certain considerations such as health and safety etc
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572299)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 8th, 2014 @ 1:28pm CDT
No, Monday is long deserved vacation day.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572300)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 8th, 2014 @ 1:31pm CDT
even when monday hits im sure there still wont be any transformers on the shelves around here, and hasbro hyping up the toyline this much has me worried.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572301)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 8th, 2014 @ 1:34pm CDT
Just an update for anyone who cares, Amazon appears to have either pulled or pre-order sold out of the wave 1 AOE stock. Maybe on Sunday more items will pop up as people drop orders, who knows.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572303)
Posted by ScottyP on May 8th, 2014 @ 1:55pm CDT
I'm still waiting on stores. Seems dumb, I agree, but there's something fun about getting stuff at brick and mortar, plus the opportunity for that doesn't come around much anymore.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572308)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:14pm CDT
Looks like the only Prime I'll be getting from this line is the 'Evasion' mode.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572314)
Posted by TFU2014 on May 8th, 2014 @ 2:36pm CDT
Looks like they acidentally painted the eyes and the :BOT: on Titan OP
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572331)
Posted by Primeultimus on May 8th, 2014 @ 3:54pm CDT
Bumblebee Evolution TRU Exclusive official pictures

From Transformers Colombia

https://www.facebook.com/groups/17611371999/

Image
Image
Image
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572339)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:14pm CDT
Seibertron.com staff member Mindmaster has spotted two new ConstructBots Dinowarriors at his local Toys'R'Us store in Wilmington, North Carolina! The sets, along with Optimus Prime and Gnaw, include Autobot Drift and the bounty hunter Lockdown, each with their respective dino-armor, Roughneck and Hangnail, and were priced at $12.99. Check out photo proof below!

Image
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572344)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:23pm CDT
The by now infamous Transformers Colombia Facebook page has uploaded another set of images of an upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction two-pack Evolution Toys'R'Us exclusive, this time featuring Bumblebee. The pack appears to include a repaint of the 2013 Generations Legends Bumblebee with a yellow repaint of the MechTech weapon that came with Dark of the Moon Deluxe Jolt, and a so far unseen Age of Extinction Deluxe, possibly the 2014 Camaro version of the character, with rotating blade like weapons. Check out the images mirrored below!

Image

Image

Image
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572346)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
That gun the Legends Bee has is the MechTech weapon that originally came with DOTM Deluxe Jolt.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572347)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That gun the Legends Bee has is the MechTech weapon that originally came with DOTM Deluxe Jolt.


I knew I recognised it! Thanks, edited with gallery links too. :D
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572348)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:32pm CDT
I like less colorful BEE and his new GHAT!

The AOE BEE car mode looks like a model built by a drunkard.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572351)
Posted by necr0blivion on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:37pm CDT
What happened to movie Bumblebee's face?
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572353)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:42pm CDT
In the end of the video, you can see the Deluxe Lockdown looking at Hound!
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572354)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 8th, 2014 @ 4:46pm CDT
Funny how both Bumblebees have the same kind of cheatsy transformation.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572362)
Posted by ILL-Star on May 8th, 2014 @ 5:24pm CDT
Once he's transformed correctly, Bumblebee should look like a pretty decent figure.
The false chest doesn't bother me. It looks accurate so I'm happy. I really like the way the legs look.

I'm assuming that this is as good as seeing Stinger's deluxe robot mode as well.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572365)
Posted by craggy on May 8th, 2014 @ 5:28pm CDT
Master Of The Dark Arts Bumblebee?

can he be sold all over the US even with those pentagrams?
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572369)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on May 8th, 2014 @ 5:32pm CDT
I was gonna ask what happened to all of the Blazemasters that's supposed to go with those Legends BBs but after reading that the gun is DOTM Jolts I think I have an answer, and more questions. Most of the time Targetmasters and Mechtech weapons are gang molded with their originally intended figures. Takara is releasing DOTM Jolts with new weapons so all the gang molded Mechtech weapons left over might be what they're using for these. Also Takara is releasing clear repaints of the first four legends Targetmasters so that's probably where this BB's Blazemasters went. But my new question is where did the legends Optimus Primes, Starscreams and Megatrons go? More repaints soon with new/no weapons?

Just me overthinking things...IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572370)
Posted by Caelus on May 8th, 2014 @ 5:40pm CDT
I do not own Bumblebee/Blazemaster, but based on Megatron, Starscream, Swerve, and Cosmos, I do not believe the Legend's figures are gang molded with their targetmaster partners.

The mechtech weapons have been swapped all over the place to different figures, in DotM and since then. In DotM, I recall older figures, even, were released with newer MT weapons. So I don't think the mechtech weapons were gang-molded with anything either.

I'm less certain of the latter than the former, though.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572373)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 8th, 2014 @ 6:39pm CDT
Yuk, if that's this movie's Bumblebee count me out. They really shot themselves in the foot by making a design with no visible car parts.
ILL-Star wrote:Once he's transformed correctly, Bumblebee should look like a pretty decent figure.
The false chest doesn't bother me. It looks accurate so I'm happy. I really like the way the legs look.

I'm assuming that this is as good as seeing Stinger's deluxe robot mode as well.

Actually that might be why Bumblebee has such an unconvincing robot mode, so that he can be easily re-shelled into the Pagani Huayra alt-mode of Stinger.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572378)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 8th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
Ugh! This Deluxe Bumblebee is worse than Beast Machines Megatron Megabolt. It looks like an up-scaled version of a One-step Changer. I don't mind the Generations Bumblebee repaint.
craggy wrote:Master Of The Dark Arts Bumblebee?

can he be sold all over the US even with those pentagrams?

Ouch! I can see Bumblebee's weapons being recalled because parents would think this is inappropriate for kids. Or there could be variants of the weapons?
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572379)
Posted by dragons on May 8th, 2014 @ 7:04pm CDT
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Yuk, if that's this movie's Bumblebee count me out. They really shot themselves in the foot by making a design with no visible car parts.
ILL-Star wrote:Once he's transformed correctly, Bumblebee should look like a pretty decent figure.
The false chest doesn't bother me. It looks accurate so I'm happy. I really like the way the legs look.

I'm assuming that this is as good as seeing Stinger's deluxe robot mode as well.

Actually that might be why Bumblebee has such an unconvincing robot mode, so that he can be easily re-shelled into the Pagani Huayra alt-mode of Stinger.


Sounds bit shallow cant tell if he is decent figure or not by looking at him now bee looks good bit lazy looking not much diffence from previous bee movie with new paint detail on his chest and face
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572380)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 8th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
man, this looks bad. it would not be so bad if it were not such a bad shell former. i could forgive it if something was done about that back kibble.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572385)
Posted by TimothyR on May 8th, 2014 @ 7:31pm CDT
such a terrible shell former.. i knew this was going to happen simply because of the new design of the robot.

it's such a shame that they totally screwed themselves for this entire toy line.

also..why doesn't hasbro understand that people like bumblebee's battle mask much more than they do his actual face. his battle mask in this movie is extremely cool, but no, we get the standard redundant bumblebee face.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572400)
Posted by swagitron on May 8th, 2014 @ 8:31pm CDT
His wannabe ninja stars look stupid. I wonder how stinger will turn out
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572410)
Posted by MagnusLabel on May 8th, 2014 @ 9:24pm CDT
Thanks for designing shellformers and shelf warmers.
I'm going for ROTF & DOTM Optimus.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572414)
Posted by Flashwave on May 8th, 2014 @ 9:41pm CDT
Anyone else seeing IDW Bee in that? Similar transformation, kibbke, rear end vehucle profile? No?
Alpha Weltall wrote:I was gonna ask what happened to all of the Blazemasters that's supposed to go with those Legends BBs but after reading that the gun is DOTM Jolts I think I have an answer, and more questions. Most of the time Targetmasters and Mechtech weapons are gang molded with their originally intended figures. Takara is releasing DOTM Jolts with new weapons so all the gang molded Mechtech weapons left over might be what they're using for these. Also Takara is releasing clear repaints of the first four legends Targetmasters so that's probably where this BB's Blazemasters went. But my new question is where did the legends Optimus Primes, Starscreams and Megatrons go? More repaints soon with new/no weapons?

Just me overthinking things...IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!


Dont hink thats the case, as a lot of Mechtech weapons gt tossed around and I don't think thats the case. Could be wrong. Also, when I think of gang molding, i tend to think that the majority of the plastics are shared. Crumplezone and Cyclinus, he Micromaster teams, etc. Being that Bee and Blazenaster are different colors, Different bases, not sure they are a single shared mold. Although we are getting Arms Micron Jolt, so you could be on to something.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572419)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 8th, 2014 @ 9:49pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Ugh! This Deluxe Bumblebee is worse than Beast Machines Megatron Megabolt. It looks like an up-scaled version of a One-step Changer. I don't mind the Generations Bumblebee repaint.
craggy wrote:Master Of The Dark Arts Bumblebee?

can he be sold all over the US even with those pentagrams?

Ouch! I can see Bumblebee's weapons being recalled because parents would think this is inappropriate for kids. Or there could be variants of the weapons?



OMG!! The ignorance! It BURNS!!!!

Any parent mistaking those PENTACLE resembling items for satanic pentagrams (big freaking difference) deserves to have their ass beat for being so blatantly stupid AND procreating. And for the record, those resemble pentacles only in the vaguest sense.
FFS people...EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You're already on the internet, use it for good for once!

Now then... getting back to the main topic that I was going to be an ass about before I felt the need to make a detour: Isn't the whole concept of "Evolution" supposed to be about changing from one form to a higher form? 'Cause I'm not seeing it here in this two pack. Furthermore, I think they should stop screwing us over with these mini-figures packaged with the deluxe figures. The first Bumblebee Evolution pack that had Classics 'Bee with Deluxe Movie Bee was far superior and much less insulting than this meager offering. This isn't evolution on Hasbro's part, this is a massive step BACKWARDS! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572437)
Posted by Rated X on May 8th, 2014 @ 11:11pm CDT
I want to lock Michael Bay inside a yellow camaro and dump it somewhere deep in the ocean. Enough with the damn Bumblebees !
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572471)
Posted by That Bot on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:50am CDT
Rated X wrote:I want to lock Michael Bay inside a yellow camaro and dump it somewhere deep in the ocean. Enough with the damn Bumblebees !

I like your thinking, that's a very "Stick it to the man!" gesture. It's widely known, of course, that the General Motors Corporation and Michael Bay are directly responsible for the case assortments of all Transformers product and they are the ones demanding that Hasbro include half a dozen Bumblebee toys in every case. Just imagine if we lived in a twisted world where Bay and GM had nothing to do with that and instead the retailers were in control of case assortment and product ordering. I'm sure that in such a world, we would get perfectly balanced cases and every new assortment of figures would ship in droves, especially the Generations because obviously nostalgic adult collectors have more buying power than young children and their parents. Unfortunately we do not live in such a world, and so I applaud your suggestion that directly addresses the parties responsible for the abundance of Bees.
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572491)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 7:55am CDT
Umm....why does Bumblebee have pentagrams for weapons?
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572492)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:02am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:Umm....why does Bumblebee have pentagrams for weapons?
T-Macks already explained it (in his usual eloquent manner):
T-Macksimus wrote:OMG!! The ignorance! It BURNS!!!!

Any parent mistaking those PENTACLE resembling items for satanic pentagrams (big freaking difference) deserves to have their ass beat for being so blatantly stupid AND procreating. And for the record, those resemble pentacles only in the vaguest sense.
FFS people...EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You're already on the internet, use it for good for once!
Yep, that's our T-Macks. :P
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572503)
Posted by Primeultimus on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:18am CDT
Leader Class Bumblebee Age Of Extinction Official Boxed picture

From Transformers Colombia

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1761137 ... p_activity

Image
Image
Image
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572505)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:22am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Umm....why does Bumblebee have pentagrams for weapons?
T-Macks already explained it (in his usual eloquent manner):
T-Macksimus wrote:OMG!! The ignorance! It BURNS!!!!

Any parent mistaking those PENTACLE resembling items for satanic pentagrams (big freaking difference) deserves to have their ass beat for being so blatantly stupid AND procreating. And for the record, those resemble pentacles only in the vaguest sense.
FFS people...EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You're already on the internet, use it for good for once!
Yep, that's our T-Macks. :P


And to my knowledge, a Pentagram (a five-pointed star made out of 5 straight lines as per definition) is only Satanic in nature with one point aiming down to... that place.

And I must say: called a Legends mold, but not the one I was expecting :lol:
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572506)
Posted by reluctantyouth on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:24am CDT
Oh Gawd :shock: ...

If this is the only deluxe (please God let it be) of the new Camaro design we get...then why the hell can't we get one that is a uniformed yellow color. :shock: ? It would be nice if the shellformer was properly transformed as it looks to be taking straight from package and photographed.

Stop paying your photographers the big bucks Hasbro!!! I'm sure you have an intern or 12 with an IPHONE (piece a crap) in their little pockets to take pictures for you!!! [-(

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572507)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:37am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Umm....why does Bumblebee have pentagrams for weapons?
T-Macks already explained it (in his usual eloquent manner):
T-Macksimus wrote:OMG!! The ignorance! It BURNS!!!!

Any parent mistaking those PENTACLE resembling items for satanic pentagrams (big freaking difference) deserves to have their ass beat for being so blatantly stupid AND procreating. And for the record, those resemble pentacles only in the vaguest sense.
FFS people...EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You're already on the internet, use it for good for once!
Yep, that's our T-Macks. :P


And to my knowledge, a Pentagram (a five-pointed star made out of 5 straight lines as per definition) is only Satanic in nature with one point aiming down to... that place.

And I must say: called a Legends mold, but not the one I was expecting :lol:



Not true. The pentacle, or pentagram, as we call it today, is a magic symbol used in the worship of the horned god, Pan. Or Satan, as we call him today. Doesn't matter which way it is pointing, however, I do believe most wiccans and the like face the point due north.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572508)
Posted by Va'al on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:40am CDT
Also not true, and we're veering off topic here. :)

Craggy's comment was not meant to be taken seriously, and the replies after that may or may not have understood the humour.

Please carry on talking about the figures, and leave the devils out of it. :P
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572509)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:47am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Ugh! This Deluxe Bumblebee is worse than Beast Machines Megatron Megabolt. It looks like an up-scaled version of a One-step Changer. I don't mind the Generations Bumblebee repaint.
craggy wrote:Master Of The Dark Arts Bumblebee?

can he be sold all over the US even with those pentagrams?

Ouch! I can see Bumblebee's weapons being recalled because parents would think this is inappropriate for kids. Or there could be variants of the weapons?



OMG!! The ignorance! It BURNS!!!!

Any parent mistaking those PENTACLE resembling items for satanic pentagrams (big freaking difference) deserves to have their ass beat for being so blatantly stupid AND procreating. And for the record, those resemble pentacles only in the vaguest sense.
FFS people...EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You're already on the internet, use it for good for once!

Now then... getting back to the main topic that I was going to be an ass about before I felt the need to make a detour: Isn't the whole concept of "Evolution" supposed to be about changing from one form to a higher form? 'Cause I'm not seeing it here in this two pack. Furthermore, I think they should stop screwing us over with these mini-figures packaged with the deluxe figures. The first Bumblebee Evolution pack that had Classics 'Bee with Deluxe Movie Bee was far superior and much less insulting than this meager offering. This isn't evolution on Hasbro's part, this is a massive step BACKWARDS! :HEADHURTS:



You ought to have your ass beat for being such an idiot. Especially since you obviously know nothing about what you speak of, and yet, just like other morons on the internet, cannot help themselves but to run their mouths about something they know nothing about. A pentagram and a pentacle are the same thing. The only difference is a pentacle has a circle around it. If you had half a brain and used it then one simple wiki search would have told you that.

To educate you further on the matter, the pentagram represents the ten kingdoms of Israel that ceded from Judah and Benjamin, who made the 12 tribes of Israel, during the time of Solomon. It is a symbol of rebellion, and has been used by magicians and kabbalists since it was created. It is believed that one could control a demon using it in magic rituals. The circle placed around it is a seal of sorts. Thus why the name pentagram and pentacle can be used to describe the SAME thing. Calling a pentacle a pentagram is correct, while calling a pentacle a pentagram would be incorrect due to the fact that the circle defines the pentacle, even though it is primarily a pentagram.

Try to keep that in mind the next time you run your mouth.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572512)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 8:54am CDT
Va'al wrote:Also not true, and we're veering off topic here. :)

Craggy's comment was not meant to be taken seriously, and the replies after that may or may not have understood the humour.

Please carry on talking about the figures, and leave the devils out of it. :P



Why is it that no one tries to put a stop to someones ignorance on here, even when they are saying things that is considered a personal attack, until someone else rebuts the ignorance with facts? Why not put out the fire before it starts? T-Mack there insults any parent with children who would believe such a thing and no one says jack. Until now, especially when they read my rebut? Now it will be deleted, and a person like me will get reprimanded for it, when he should have had his comment deleted and him reprimanded before most others even read it?
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572513)
Posted by Va'al on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:02am CDT
I had asked to get back on track, can we please do that? As always, try resolving issues without calling names, pointing fingers and attacking other users - and by personal messages if it has really little to with the thread at hand.

And this applies to everyone in the thread, especially the post-craggy replies.

Please, return on topic.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572515)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:09am CDT
Va'al wrote:I had asked to get back on track, can we please do that? As always, try resolving issues without calling names, pointing fingers and attacking other users - and by personal messages if it has really little to with the thread at hand.

And this applies to everyone in the thread, especially the post-craggy replies.

Please, return on topic.




No disrespect Va'al. But it was on topic until the personal attacks ensued. The fact is Bumblebee's weapons look like pentagrams. Just an interesting side comment. Never became an issue until others had to run their mouths. And it is normally not an issue, but he said some pretty horrible things. I mean, to tell people not to have children just because they think differently than you. That is insane.

I forgive him for it, because he doesn't know any better, so I am cool with it. Just an interesting side note that they would choose that as a weapon design. Makes you wonder if the designer themselves is a wiccan or something to that sort.

Reminds me of the middle fingered deal with Crankcase in DOTM. They will probably sell more of these just because of that. As far as parents not buying it because of it, I don't see that happening today. If anything, people will buy more just for the novelty. Just like Decepticon "Fingers" Crankcase.
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572517)
Posted by Primeultimus on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:12am CDT
Man are toys not great guys? This is why we are all here! Love of toys.

I am looking forward to wave 2. I have had wave 1 a month now :)
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572518)
Posted by Va'al on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:14am CDT
Yet more news hails in from the Facebook fanpage Transformers Colombia! Seibertron.com user Primeultimus has pointed us towards the official images, both in and out of its package, of Transformers: Age of Extinction Leader Class Bumblebee - which appears to be none other than a repainted Dark of the Moon Leader Class Bumblebee without its MechTech weapon. Check it out below.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572519)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:18am CDT
I don't hate this figure, nor do I need it, but I predict fanrage over "another Bumblebee" in 3... 2... 1...
Re: Official Transformers: Age of Extinction Products Cybertron Monday Online Retail Launch and Voicemail from Optimus Prime (1572520)
Posted by Va'al on May 9th, 2014 @ 9:20am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I don't the figure, nor do I need it, but I predict fanrage over "another Bumblebee" in 3... 2... 1...


Because we have so little of that already. I'm really looking forward to more negativity! :DANCE:

Click here to view an additional 2342 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014