Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale

Transformers News: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale

Monday, June 11th, 2012 10:45PM CDT

Categories: Auctions, Collectables, Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,531

Looking to pick up some original Transformers comic book art? Fan favorite artist Guido Guidi currently has a few pieces up for auction on eBay. Click here to for the auctions.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389017)
Posted by quickmixed on June 11th, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
Damn! Guido's got skills. Awesome stuff. I've won a couple in the past, but the prices are starting to go up.
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389046)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 12th, 2012 @ 2:52am CDT
wow
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389073)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:15am CDT
He's gonna get rich on that Optimus Prime print. It's already up at $127. Not to mention it's worth every damn penny. That is one of the best Optimus Prime pages in IDW.
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389127)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 10:04am CDT
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389321)
Posted by quickmixed on June 12th, 2012 @ 5:47pm CDT
NineBreaker wrote:Hopefully they don't go too high for my sake, heh... I'd like to get one of them, but last time things went a bit off into never never land.

I know. I watched a page with the first appearance of Perceptor as a sniper go past $350 last time. Its a great page but way way way beyond my budget.
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1389328)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
quickmixed wrote:

Well... That was definitely a surprise. Even moreso that it's not his G1 debut or anything. That was almost as much as I paid for a G1 cover. I'm not sure why it went to $385, but hey good for Guido. I feel like his stuff has been gaining traction recently and makes me feel very fortunate to have gotten what I have so far. I like the Wheelie and Predacons pages, but I can only imagine what they'll fetch. Probably won't end up bidding on it, but that's life. :sad:
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1396031)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 30th, 2012 @ 9:13pm CDT
Picked one up in case anyone is interested. It's over in the Collection forums here:
ninebreaker-s-tf-comics-toys-collection-but-mostly-comics-t86226.php
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1401301)
Posted by El Duque on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
If you loved Guido Guidi's variant "Retro Style" cover for Transformers Regeneration One #81, here's your chance to own the original art. It's currently up for auction on eBay from the artist himself. Click here to view the auction.

Tech Specs: Inks on large bristol board - approx. 11.5 x 16.5 (297mm x 420mm, A3 size) with some white paint for fx and small corrections.
Conditions: good, may have slight wear or pencil/tape residual due handling in studio.

Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1401310)
Posted by Dean ML on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1401330)
Posted by NineBreaker on July 16th, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
Oh my... I may have to buy this...
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1401524)
Posted by quickmixed on July 17th, 2012 @ 1:33am CDT
Incedibly awesome work.

Dean ML wrote:I wish Guidi was drawing the Regeneration book in this retro style, dot color matrix and all!

He hinted on his facebook page a while back to keep your eyes out. I think it would be an awesome idea to have him drawing the internal pages.
Re: Original Guido Guidi Transformers Comic Book Art for Sale (1406938)
Posted by quickmixed on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:40am CDT