PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed

Transformers News: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed

Saturday, December 12th, 2009 12:00PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 24,124

Member El Duque has alerted us to even more images of PE-01, Shadow Warrior images, produced by 3rd party Perfect Effect. It appears that yes, he will have pile drivers, and will transform targetmaster style into a set of shoulder guns for Fansproject's Shadow Commander, or into a weapon for any Transformer with the 5mm peg slot. No word yet on price, however TFW is claiming that there will be 4 robots released in short order. Shadow Warrior in January, another version in February and another two later on with different altmods. Could Rumble and Frenzy be among them? Only time will tell.

Click here to see all of the images.

Re: PE-01 Alt Mode revealed
Re: PE-01 Alt Mode revealed
Re: PE-01 Alt Mode revealed
Credit(s): El Duque, HK-TF.com
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027216)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:02pm CST
Does the awesomeness of yesterday linger on for today?
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027217)
Posted by Editor on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Does the awesomeness of yesterday linger on for today?

it would seem so.

I still would perfer to see the proper colors but if the cost is low, I might grab him just for my Scourge.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027218)
Posted by El Duque on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:32pm CST
Editor wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Does the awesomeness of yesterday linger on for today?

it would seem so.

They plan on releasing four versions, I'm confident that Rumble and Frenzy decos will be among them.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027219)
Posted by Rated X on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:36pm CST
What is a shadow warrior ???

Its Rumble......SHEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHH !!!!!

Cant we just be politically correct for a change ????
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027220)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:38pm CST
Rated X wrote:What is a shadow warrior ???

Its Rumble......SHEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHH !!!!!

Cant we just be politically correct for a change ????

[color=darkgreen]
No. It's called copyright. This company isn't stupid enough to get fried for so or so million by Hasbro because they want noob fans to know it's Rumble. We know it's Rumble, it doesn't matter what the product says it's name is. [/color]
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027227)
Posted by El Duque on December 12th, 2009 @ 1:10pm CST
Blurrz wrote:
Rated X wrote:What is a shadow warrior ???

Its Rumble......SHEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHH !!!!!

Cant we just be politically correct for a change ????

[color=darkgreen]

What he said, and this little guy bares a striking resemblance to a the character featured in FP's Shadow Commander's package art. They also show him paired up with Shadow Commander, hence this deco is call Shadow Warrior. When and if they release this guy in Rumble/Frenzy decos (which I'm sure they will) I doubt they will be careless enought to actually call them Rumble/Frenzy.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027233)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 12th, 2009 @ 1:30pm CST
Copyright is so annoying. Remember the first WST Dinobot was called Snarl. They got into trouble and had to call them all Dinorobots Commander, Flamethrower etc. Then the Fansproject City Commander not Ultra Magnus and the DIA Commander for Powered Convoy. At least this way they can avoid all the trouble.

Back on topic, I look forward to getting these little guys. Might not get this one as I don't have Shadow Commander though. Prices please.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027241)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on December 12th, 2009 @ 1:47pm CST
Pretty sweet. I'm definitely intrigued, but cost is going to be an issue, I think. The price on those God Swords is making me nervous.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027247)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:08pm CST
Haw, Rumble as a dual chain gun, I love it! He would actually look pretty good with Universe Onslaught too when you think about it, because all he has at the moment is that little arm gun.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027250)
Posted by Traxus Prime on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:09pm CST
i bet they cost alot since their swords were ridiculous.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027263)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:50pm CST
*Looks at this image*

Oh, I get it! It's like those shoulder cannons that Powermaster Optimus Prime and Super Ginrai have. :mrgreen:

Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027266)
Posted by Forgotten on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:52pm CST
I love them, must must must have for Shadow Commander. Looking at the Chain Gun Barrels/Pile Drives, it looks like there's a groove and switch set. I wonder if they are like that to give the compacting ability or if they are going to put in springs and give them some recoil action.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027274)
Posted by Swiftpaw on December 12th, 2009 @ 3:37pm CST
El Duque wrote:Not really all that excited about the Shadow Commander add-on aspect, but it appears that he will fit into a standard size peg hole in alt mode. That I am excited about, when they release the figure in Frenzy and Rumble colors they will fit nicely into my classics collection. Repurposing them as target-masters seems like a pretty good idea, and they have pile-drivers!

Same here. I'd be more interested in targetmaster-ed Rumble and Frenzy versions than I am the 'Shadow Warrior'.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027294)
Posted by Rated X on December 12th, 2009 @ 4:57pm CST
Blurrz wrote:
Rated X wrote:What is a shadow warrior ???

Its Rumble......SHEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHH !!!!!

Cant we just be politically correct for a change ????

[color=darkgreen]

I understand your point....

But instead of suing, Hasbro should hire these guys !!! Replace their tired old staff thats too scared to copy the henkei paint schemes and sell em in America. Seriously those guys should be flipping burgers and the creators of this "shadow warrior" should be on the Hasbro production team.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027297)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 12th, 2009 @ 5:29pm CST
I gotta say, I'm not fond of this.

So far this is a pass for me.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027300)
Posted by Stormrider on December 12th, 2009 @ 5:36pm CST
So Rumble is going to be a Targetmaster now? :-? I guess that seems acceptable.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027311)
Posted by Psychout on December 12th, 2009 @ 6:50pm CST
Stormrider wrote:So Rumble is going to be a Targetmaster now? :-? I guess that seems acceptable.

Nothing wrong with being a gun.

...would be better as a cassette but, meh. Im loving these guys just for the robot mode.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027331)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 12th, 2009 @ 8:56pm CST
DEFINITELY not interested now.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027334)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 12th, 2009 @ 9:07pm CST
At least we know there'll be red and blue versions. One for "Ultra Magnus" and the other for "Powered Convoy".

I gotta admit, though, .... not too keen on these fellas. As nice and show-accurate as the bot modes are, I'd be more jazzed about Music Label Soundwave .... or even G1 Soundwave accessories.
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior Alt Mode Revealed (1027381)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 13th, 2009 @ 12:20am CST
i'm skipping those City Commander upgrades for this one.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Headmasters Headrobots BBTS Exclusive Hardhead Upgrade Kit g1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 22 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Remake DEFENSOR red hotspot Combiner G1 China Loose Gestalt - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 42 minutes 43 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage (Corvette Stingray C3) - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 27 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Energon Basic Decepticon Cruellock (2004). - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 13 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classics Japan GHOST STARSCREAM exclusive seekers g1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 16 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Police Playskool Heroes Bundle Ages 3+ Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 5 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Springer Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 20 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Movie Hero Mashers Starscream Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 50 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016