Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed

Transformers News: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed

Thursday, December 30th, 2010 6:15AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 108,786

Site sponsor Robotkingdom.com has new images of the 3rd party product PERFECT EFFECT Camera Set (PE-11) in rendered in alternate mode, and with a possible color palette shown.

According to Robotkingdom this set is due out in late March 2011, but there has been no size given, or even an estimated price set yet.

Check out the images below! You can see the 'For Reference Only' page here at robotkingdom.com.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com, Oilspill
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163444)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 30th, 2010 @ 6:27am CST
That is freaking awesome. Was on the fence earlier, but the way all the parts combine to form the lens, and the stand, hell yea.
:CON:
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163446)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 30th, 2010 @ 6:29am CST
Very nice.. Melikes the concept art so far.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163448)
Posted by El Duque on December 30th, 2010 @ 6:49am CST
Instant preorder.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163452)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:18am CST
this must be mine.
if this is life size that would be legendary.
also, why is this not on the toy news page?
EDIT it is now
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163454)
Posted by whacko on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:29am CST
Hmmm. I was hoping that they would have made the camera mode a little bit more realistic and less like it was made out of Lego. I will have to think on this one, but price will be a definite factor.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163456)
Posted by Oilspill on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:43am CST
I like how they've stuck with the cartoon colours, which make a more cohesive combined mode, but NotSpectro and NotSpyglass have the red and blue highlights on their arms, as a nod to the G1 toy.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163457)
Posted by El Duque on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:55am CST
I'm just glad they are releasing the G1 colored version right off the bat, rather than some all black stealth version or something of the sort.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163458)
Posted by Rated X on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:55am CST
THATS WTF IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

Straight up G1, no stupid vechicle or gun modes !!! They said they are gonna do a Soundwave in the future right ??? Hopefully he turns into a boombox, maybe they can do a real Blaster too !!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163461)
Posted by El Duque on December 30th, 2010 @ 7:59am CST
Rated X wrote:THATS WTF IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you want G1 accuracy then you certainly don't want Soundwave turning into a boombox.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163468)
Posted by Rated X on December 30th, 2010 @ 8:23am CST
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:THATS WTF IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boombox/tape deck, its all good just want him to transform into something from that B-Boy era. You remember RUN DMC, Adidas, rope chains, vintage 1985. G1 accuracy with a modern touch is always cool. I dont expect too much from Hasbro because they gotta keep the kiddies entertained to buy toys. But when I think 3rd party, G1 accuracy is a must. I dont shell out 100 bucks on a figure with an alt mode that loses its G1 appeal.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163472)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 30th, 2010 @ 8:45am CST
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:THATS WTF IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Agreed.

whacko wrote:Hmmm. I was hoping that they would have made the camera mode a little bit more realistic and less like it was made out of Lego.

LEGO??!! WTF? The only way I think this doesn't look realistic is in the colour (who wants boring black anyway?), and the flash which looks like it doubles as rocket pods.

I'm finding it hard to not just fill this comment with positive cursing. There's no way I could settle for the Generations Perceptor remold and not want to shoot myself in the foot everytime I looked at it. Instant pre-order.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163474)
Posted by rpetras on December 30th, 2010 @ 8:49am CST
WANT!!!!

:x :x :x
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163475)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on December 30th, 2010 @ 8:53am CST
Must get these guys!!! I hope the price isn't too outrageous, since I love my wife and don't want a divorce :lol: Plus I love theat they look like a small fully loaded swat team. Must be compensating for lack of a battle ready Alt mode! :lol:
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163485)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 30th, 2010 @ 9:29am CST
Whoa. That looks pretty freakin' awesome. I wouldn't mind that. We'll see how much it's going to cost.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163487)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 30th, 2010 @ 9:32am CST
I love it but with like all the rest its going to cost alot
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163490)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 30th, 2010 @ 9:39am CST
Very nice, I am guessing this to cost around $120-$150.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163500)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 30th, 2010 @ 10:42am CST
Ok, I'm in.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163501)
Posted by thedriod on December 30th, 2010 @ 10:43am CST
I wonder how many of the customers of this product will turn it into a camera by attaching a micro camera on the lens then a piece of glass over it to simulate a real camera?

I would if i could, we already have 3rd party transformers music players, now we might be able to have transformers cameras with a little work.

thedriod
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163513)
Posted by Oilspill on December 30th, 2010 @ 11:07am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Very nice, I am guessing this to cost around $120-$150.

I'm thinking less. The Sundor/Eject/Rewind/Garboil pack has four slightly smaller figures and at least as many accessories, and it is selling for $85.

I'd hope for around that, it'd be a pretty good price. Of course I think PE would make a heap more sales if they could get the price down to about $70, but that's probably unrealistic.
Re: Perfect Effect Camera Set-PE-11- Alternate Camera Mode Revealed (1163516)
Posted by juxtapose519 on December 30th, 2010 @ 11:40am CST
I've never bought anything 3rd party in the past aside from small accessories because it's all so damn expensive. This, however, I have to have regardless of cost. I'm pre-ordering ASAP. :CON:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial