Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest

Sunday, July 28th, 2013 11:50PM CDT

Categories: Collectables, Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,356

Gigazine has posted images of Prime 1 Studios' MMTFM-01 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Polystone Statue from Summer Wonderfest. The statue is highly detailed, measures almost 32 inches tall including it's base, features LED light up eyes, and interchangeable arms. Price is a bit prohibitive at 189,000 Yen or almost $2000.00 USD. Images mirrored below.

Prime 1 Studios recently announced their second Museum Masterline figure MMFTM-02 Transformers: Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime.

Credit(s): Gigazine
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507407)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 28th, 2013 @ 11:58pm CDT
It's definitely worth the 2 grand. It's a fantastic piece of art.

It's just that it's not my favourite Megatron design. Possibly even my least favorite.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507412)
Posted by TimothyR on July 29th, 2013 @ 12:30am CDT
this thing looks absolutely beautiful.

i, personally, love this megatron design.. it's just badass looking. and the design lends itself very well to a statue like like this where all of the detail can be shown.

if i were rich, i'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have the entire movie cast of these things.. all in scale. that would just be epic.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507520)
Posted by TulioDude on July 29th, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
Man,its like he just stepped out of the movie!He looks very cool.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507535)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 29th, 2013 @ 12:17pm CDT
If I had $2000 to blow, I'd use it to commission a couple of killer custom pieces before I'd blow it on this crap.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507643)
Posted by DetoxRetox on July 29th, 2013 @ 6:10pm CDT
Re: Prime 1 Studios Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Polystone Statue Images from Summer Wonderfest (1507827)
Posted by megatronis on July 30th, 2013 @ 11:53am CDT
DetoxRetox wrote:As much as I try to force myself to like the movies and the designs... I don't think of Megatron when I see this. I just think of a giant evil metal lobster #-o

LOL never thought of it that way but it does look a bit lobsterish! i however love this megs face.. see my profile pic?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction