Transformers News: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far)

Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 7:45PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 42,450

Well, it looks like the discount retailers are at it again. This time it's Prime Deluxes! The latest waves, no less!

Seibertron member Megatron Wolf spotted them and had this to say:

Megatron Wolf wrote:If your looking for the current wave of TFP deluxes head on over to TJ Maxx, stopped by there today to do some Christmas shopping and sitting on a table was a vehicon & Rumble both with a DVD for $6.99. They also had a few wave 1 voyagers for $15. Also target has voyagers for $19, picked up Magnus & Thundertron. See what happens if you just wait a little while

And Seibertron member Nutimus Prime had this to say:

Nutimus Prime wrote:I just grabbed Thundertron at TJ Maxx yesterday for $13.

At TJMaxx @ $6.99 each:

Re: TJ Maxx strikes again

Re: TJ Maxx strikes again

At Target @ $19.00 each And TJMaxx @ $13.00 each:
Re: TJ Maxx strikes again

Re: TJ Maxx strikes again

What does this mean for the assortment with Skyquake, the last PRID figure? Only time will tell.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
Credit(s): Megatron Wolf & Nutimus Prime
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447868)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 19th, 2012 @ 8:11pm CST
Well, glad all I got at Meijers was the Arcee I still needed; their PRID deluxe sale price is $12.99. This may even make me pass up Toys'R'Us's Buy one get on 40% off on all TF stuff (of course, I did just use their deal on the Data-Disc 2-packs today)

Never thought Aldis would get beat so soon, so I'm likewise glad I mostly got Vehicons there. Of course, that's a different wave that I do still need some of.

Damn, so many complaints about the Prime line, and yet we suddenly have a plethora of riches to choose from.

Now we just need some PCCs to show up there again. Was it just 3 years ago that the quest for Human Alliance Mudflap led so many of us to discover T.J. Marshaxx for the first time?
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447869)
Posted by Flakmaster on December 19th, 2012 @ 8:21pm CST
How reasonable. The "Deluxe" Scouts are now priced like scouts, and the "Voyager" Deluxes are priced as Deluxes.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447871)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 19th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
... Now I know I need to wear glasses more often.

$6.99 for a Deluxe? And $13 for a Voyager?

This seems too good to be true... :shock:
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447873)
Posted by Slashercon on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:05pm CST
I know where I'M going. I hope that this true in my area. (Please be a Rumble and Dreadwing at TJ Maxx.)
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447875)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:10pm CST
Another heads up if your looking for the FoC Combaticons check out kmart, there were 3 swindles at the one i stopped at today along with a few primes. They were priced at $12.99 & Swindle is actually deluxe size. Made prime really look like a scout class figure.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447877)
Posted by megatronus on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:14pm CST
Just ran to my local NYC TJ Maxx - nothing... yet. The east coast is normally a week or two behind, so I'll need to keep a look out for these.

I was thrilled to score 3 PRID Vehicons at Aldi, but will revel in the opportunity for more. Plus, fairly happy that I passed on a $16 Rumble at K-Mart, now that he may show up for $7. Woo!

Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447878)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:15pm CST
Too bad I've already gotten my Prime figures...
Maybe it's time to fill out my Vehicon ranks a bit more.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447879)
Posted by Rated X on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:23pm CST
TJ Maxx is going to end up with a crapload of FOC stuff by april, I bet...
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447880)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:24pm CST
Oh god I'm so jealous. I wish there was a TJ Maxx near where I lived.

Happy hunting, none the less
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447882)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:29pm CST
Of course people would be comparing the "Scout-sized" Deluxe to the old Scout prices, and "Deluxe" Voyagers to the old Deluxe price. Not that I'm not disagreeing or anything. ;)

Too bad I already got what I wanted from the Prime line.

Autobot032 wrote:

Off topic, but I wish Thundertron had that dark blue as opposed to the brighter (and seemingly same as UM's) shade of blue.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447884)
Posted by KNM2012 on December 19th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CST
$13 for Thundertron? I found him at my local Ross store for $11.99. :-?
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447890)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2012 @ 10:20pm CST
All I need of the Prime line now is Skyquake.

Rated X wrote:TJ Maxx is going to end up with a crapload of FOC stuff by april, I bet...
I hope so. It would make finding those figures beyond Optimus/Jazz/Shockwave so much easier.

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:$13 for Thundertron? I found him at my local Ross store for $11.99. :-?
Yes! That settles it. That's the second word I've heard about Ross's Voyager prices. Thanks for the confirmation. ;)^

Did they have any Deluxes there too? If yes, for how much?
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447898)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:09am CST
Thats not new, its been over 2 years like that, check also Marshall and Ross they have the same price rates... never buy on CVS those are over priced
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447902)
Posted by RhA on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:32am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote::BANG_HEAD:

That's it, no more buying Prime for me here until I move over in June. We miraculously have the entire Prime Deluxe range here in the Netherlands, including Kup and Rumble, but still at full price (€20 or $26)!

We do? Dear lord! Last thing I remember form the toystores was losing a bit of urine after picking up Vehicon and Skyquake.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447913)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 20th, 2012 @ 2:08am CST
Meanwhile in Canada, wave 2 just came out... and everything is still regular price. Except TRU, which may never get past wave 1.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1447944)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 20th, 2012 @ 7:54am CST
And don't bother with Plain "Home Goods" Stores, all the got are fancy toys.....Wood and learning ones.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1448002)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 20th, 2012 @ 10:48am CST
RhA wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote::BANG_HEAD:

I'd suggest checking out the Intertoys for them. And I hope you're talking about Cyberverse Skyquake.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1448022)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CST

Instead, I ended up at TRU, where I paid $30 each for Thundertron and UM. I'll keep checking TJ Maxx and Ross and if I find them there I'll return the TRU ones.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1448025)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:17pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Just came back from TJ Maxx. No Prime figures, just the leftover DOTM figures they've had for months. I'm guessing the new stuff is still working its way east.

Same here. I'm going to take a few more trips leading up to Sunday, because the manager said that they get new shipments in every day, but I don't expect to get the Prime stuff for another couple of weeks.
Re: Prime Deluxes At TJMaxx For $6.99, Voyagers For $13.00 (Lowest Department Store Pricing So Far) (1448033)
Posted by Zurik on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:52pm CST
Went to Ross and Marshalls last night and picked these two up.

Ross had voyagers but no deluxe figures. Marshalls had deluxes and Cyberverse leaders. I haven't checked the TJ Maxx in my area yet, hopefully they have a Kup.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial