Prototype Images of Generations Warpath

Transformers News: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath

Saturday, January 29th, 2011 12:07PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 49,189

Japanese Transformers News site - Autobase Aichi has posted the prototype images of the possible Generations Warpath.

Same as his Generation 1 counterpart, Warpath transforms into a combat tank. Although there is no further information on the size of the figure, but we can assume that Warpath should be at least a Deluxe Class toy.

You can view the original post here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175178)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:13pm CST
All right! That's a good looking figure.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175179)
Posted by El Duque on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:14pm CST
Bought, wonder who the repaint will be?
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175180)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:17pm CST
Looks great! I like the shorter canon on the chest.

Just hope the head gets a ball joint. Some jointed feet would be nice as well. For that flat footed stance. Those should be a prerequisite in the design process nowadays. IMO.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175183)
Posted by Tektric on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CST
I just have to get this figure when it comes out. It looks amazing
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175184)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:28pm CST
BANG ZOW BLAM!!!!

SOLD!!!
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175185)
Posted by Stormrider on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:31pm CST
Awesome. I love the detail.

AC Toys has this picture. Possible painted scheme?

Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175187)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:32pm CST
AWESOME!
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175189)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:40pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:BANG ZOW BLAM!!!!

SOLD!!!

Just couldn't resist could ya? :roll: :P
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175190)
Posted by genozaur on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:42pm CST
odds are he might get painted up as the decepticon tank quake or even any of the decepticon micromaster tanks or perhaps even as brawl

brawl would be sweet
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175191)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:43pm CST
Is it just me or does anyone else get a "Jumpstarter" vibe from that picture of him in robot mood with his arms and legs straight?
They did a great job on this one. Same general design as his Legends figure but they bulked him up just a bit without giving him so much bulk that he'd look slow and awkward. Can't wait to get this one.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175192)
Posted by WarGraver on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:43pm CST
Sexy. Doesn't fall into one of my categories, so I can't afford to pick it up, but this is my favorite tank in a long time.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175193)
Posted by jamiko on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:44pm CST
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! bought on sight :grin:
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175194)
Posted by frogbat on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:47pm CST
another instant win from the generations line

am too wondering what the repaint will be - there are some obscure g1 tanks like guzzle and quake and members of the autobot micromaster battle patrol..

now all i need is to win the lotto, so that i can spend my time recreating the g1 cartoon with cell rendered cgi based off the generations/classics toys....
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175196)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:47pm CST
I need two. One for kitbashing into a double-barreled Mammoth Tank.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175198)
Posted by Hero on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:48pm CST
Day one!!

He looks so awesome and if the paint scheme from that other picture is a representation of what we're getting then that's even more awesome.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175199)
Posted by rpetras on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:49pm CST
I like it.

I'm hoping it isn't a deluxe. If it is a voyager, it will fit with Seaspray and Powerglide et al as another one of the Super-sized mini-bots.

If he is a scout class, that would just fit with the neo-G1 theme I have going on. :)

With the earlier pics I was a little disappointed they went with an "H" tank design, but these pics seem to show they have hidden that aspect a little in the layout of the alt mode.
Kudos on that!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175202)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:52pm CST
Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. :grin:

Every time I tell myself it's time to stop spending on these, a mold like this comes along.

Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175203)
Posted by germismith on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CST
Yeah, I hope he's Voyager, though I was really hoping for a WFC Warpath. Hehe :-?
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175204)
Posted by Megazarak on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CST
Very nice! Good to see Warpath finally getting a great figure. Can't wait to get him.
Re: Prototype Images of Generations Warpath (1175205)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 29th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CST
Yay! he's still an H-tank! for some reason I just love those things! :D, can't say I like the head too much though, mainly because it has a neck (which was my main problem with Universe Onslaught), but I can look past that! :D

RiddlerJ wrote:Maybe he'll be repainted into Gutcruncher like the legends class was (okay, that one was Sparkcruncher but still the same intent)

I would reeally like that! 8) I always thought the Universe Silverbolt mold would work for him, but it would have him transforming into the jet he had as an Actionmaster instead of a tank! :D

Ending Soon On eBay

1980/1982 Hasbro Transformers G1 Grapple Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 52 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon - Optimus Prime - Peter Cullen - Voltron - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 8 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 GRIMLOCK complete classic pretender hasbro takara GREAT - Time Remaining: 2 days 53 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP 20th Ann. DVD Optimus Prime MISB Cybertron Takara!!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 54 minutes 41 seconds
1983 Transformers G1 Decepticon Shockwave Gun Action Figure Custom Fooder - Time Remaining: 2 days 39 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 DEFENSOR combiner hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 11 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 OMNIBOT DOWNSHIFT (incomplete) hasbro takara mail away - Time Remaining: 2 days 28 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 1988 SUBMARAUDER complete pretender hasbro takara GREAT - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 44 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016