Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image

Transformers News: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image

Friday, September 28th, 2012 11:03AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,302

The official Transformers facebook page has posted yet another teaser image for tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime, "Alpha, Omega". Be sure to tune into the Hub this evening at 7:00 PM ET.

Don't miss an epic clash between Optimus Prime and Megatron in a brand new episode of Transformers Prime, tonight at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21: Alpha, Omega Preview
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page, daimchoc
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424775)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:42am CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424786)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Reminds me of the Super Link intro near the end where we see Grand Convoy and Galvatron lock swords just like Prime and Megs are doing here.

I want to see more Unicron Trilogy homages. As long as they don't contradict the continuity. Damn Omega Lock. :-x
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424894)
Posted by ebilly99 on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:36pm CDT
It broke, And the primes killed Unicron with it and it broke. :BOOM:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424897)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:42pm CDT
Freakin' amazing episode. The story behind Megatron's mismatched arm and ending was especially shocking. Can't say I'm thrilled for the next episode, but I'll bite and watch it anyway.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424900)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:The story behind Megatron's mismatched arm and ending was especially shocking.

The Star Saber breaking was a crazy shock (Optimus only had it for 3/4 of an episode, collectively :sad: ), but I think most of us saw Megatron's arm coming. And I mean it being that of a Prime. That was too obvious for anything else to be the outcome.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424902)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

I must have been the exception.

I'm a Unicron Trilogy kind of fan. Prime's freakin' awesome, but it doesn't give me the kick that the Transformers I grew up with did.

....Nostalgia is kicking in, it seems. -sigh-
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424910)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

I must have been the exception.

Probably. It was kind of obvious, considering these weapons could only be wielded by a prime.

I grew up as a toddler watching Beast Wars, but didn't join the fandom until around Energon and Cybertron (pretty much in between, as I watched both shows before the others, minus Beast Wars), so you're not alone. Although I find this Optimus Prime to be the wisest. Boring or not, his head is right in this game.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424957)
Posted by Manterax Prime on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424961)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:I'm gonna go out on a whim and say that wasn't the real Star Saber. If it is though, well then, that's gonna suck for the 'bots.

Of course it's the real Star Saber. What kind of person makes a fake one that only a Prime can wield?

:-?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424965)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

:-?

An awesome one.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424969)
Posted by Archanubis on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:The Star Saber breaking was a crazy shock

So, the Star Saber does end up too awesome to use. Shame.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424975)
Posted by Bubbah on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:16pm CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424983)
Posted by Archanubis on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:31pm CDT
Bubbah wrote:Good episode! Smokescreen continues to be a new found highlight for me, I love his lil comments! Kinda disappointed with the Star Saber, but somehow I don't think we've seen the end of it :-?

Especially if Smokescreen ends up stealing the Forge of Solus Prime in an upcoming episode.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424984)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:38pm CDT
So... When is he going to change his name to Sesshomegatron? >:oP
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424986)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:40pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:So... When is he going to change his name to Sesshomegatron? >:oP

Change his name to what? :shock:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424990)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:50pm CDT
Megatron kicked ass!!! Optimus and Smokescreen cheated.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424991)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:54pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Change his name to what? :shock:

Sesshomaru + Megatron. The events that happened in the episode was a page from Inuyasha. The only difference is that they are not half-brothers, he was willing to have his arm severed, and there is no sign that he will slightly change his mood by accepting a human into his life. >:oP Or would he? :-?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1424994)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 12:05am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Change his name to what? :shock:

Though, there was a time where the two did consider each other "brothers" (in a friendship sense). ;)

So now that Optimus got his Tetsusaiga broken, think we'll see Totosai come in to repair it? Or may have Prime learn to repell his enemies' attacks with it? Or learn to shoot diamonds from it? Hey, maybe it'll even glow red one day. :P :-B
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425070)
Posted by lonrac on September 29th, 2012 @ 10:24am CDT
So how many homages is that in one episode?

Omega Keys? Cybertron or WFC?
Dark Star Sabre? Armada?
The Covenant of Primus ? Exodus?
Tomb of the Primes? Egypt? ROTF
and the Decepticon Space Bridge on the Dark of the Moon?

okay maybe that last one was a little sad....

so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

I take it that today's episode happened on a schoolday- no Jack/Miko/Raph.

oh yes and great casting, George Takei as Alpha Trion, :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOOM:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425073)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
lonrac wrote:and the Decepticon Space Bridge on the Dark of the Moon?
no, it was just hidden back behind the moon because that's a good place to hide it. That space bridge was previously located in a cave.

Other series have hidden stuff behind the moon for the same reason (it's a good hiding place). Like Cybertron hiding the ship Atlantis back there for one episode.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425081)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 10:53am CDT
lonrac wrote:So how many homages is that in one episode?

Omega Keys? Cybertron or WFC?

Pretty much both. Confusing, right?

Dark Star Sabre? Armada?

Uhm, Vorpal Saber? Dark Saber? Yep, Armada reference.

The Covenant of Primus ? Exodus?

Yup.

Tomb of the Primes? Egypt? ROTF

Yup x2.

and the Decepticon Space Bridge on the Dark of the Moon?

Behind it.

so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

They don't do that here. They're supposed to restore Cybertron, so I don't think they harness any particular powers for battle per TFC.

I take it that today's episode happened on a schoolday- no Jack/Miko/Raph.

Well, Jack got in trouble in the last episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if Arcee told his mother. And Raf's getting relocated by Fowler, but who cares where Miko is.

Teehehehehehhee. :grin:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425086)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 11:04am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

The cyber Planet Keys restored "life" to Cybertron. The Cyber Keys are what he's thinking of (which is understandable since the Hasbro toys called every Cyber Key toy a "Cyber Planet Key" with only the show making a distinction between the two).
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425096)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 11:31am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

I know that's what he's talking about. I don't expect them to randomly yell "Omega Key Power!" for new weapons and plunge the Omega Lock in the core to make Cybertron transform is my point.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425105)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 12:12pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

He was making a joke.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425108)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 29th, 2012 @ 12:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
so until somebody call "OMEGA KEY POWER".....

He was making a joke.

:-|

Anyway...
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425118)
Posted by frogbat on September 29th, 2012 @ 1:22pm CDT

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1425119)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2012 @ 1:31pm CDT
frogbat wrote:really enjoying prime especially in the last couple of episode where it has become very dark
Though, for the record, beign dark for the sake of being dark a good show does not make. ;)

frogbat wrote:even the worse prime episode, in any 20 minutes outclasses anything michael bay and co came up with.
Yeah, I'll agree that even "Darkness Rising" was better than the movies. :P