Transformers News: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network

Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 11:24PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,712

Quick reminder, the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising TV movie airs tonight on the Hub Network! Be sure to tune in or set up those DVR's for 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT for the exciting conclusion to the Transformers Prime saga.

You can join our ongoing discussion in the Energon Pub by clicking here.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521637)
Posted by TimothyR on October 4th, 2013 @ 2:13am CDT
awesome. i didn't think this was airing until next week.. i got it confused with the dvd release.

i didn't want to ruin this by watching it on my computer screen.. i'd rather see it for the first time on a big tv.

i'm excited.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521641)
Posted by aaiello39 on October 4th, 2013 @ 4:25am CDT
so i just watched this ,and i must say i am very unhappy with the ending ,but megatron looks bad ass
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521654)
Posted by VirusCarnage on October 4th, 2013 @ 6:04am CDT
I can't get over the crappy editing work done in that promo, in the beginning with Optimus.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521687)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Seen it. [spoiler]Beast Machines ending[/spoiler].
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521709)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Seen it. [spoiler]Beast Machines ending.[/spoiler]

Okay, I know most of us have seen this movie - as have I. Nevertheless, would it kill you to put up spoiler tags for those who haven't? :roll:

Edit: Thanks.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521710)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 11:33am CDT
Ok, I've done it. Happy now?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521832)
Posted by Regimus Prime on October 4th, 2013 @ 8:54pm CDT
I was pretty happy with this movie. Loved the character development. Can't say I'm overjoyed by this ending but overall impressed with the entire movie. :BOT:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521833)
Posted by SlyTF1 on October 4th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CDT
Just watched it and it was awesome. I was still hoping [spoiler]one of the main Autobots got killed off, as in actually killed off. Because, if this movie was, in fact meant to set up a new series, we can assume that Optimus is coming back some way or another.[/spoiler] Also, what happened to Shockwave?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521840)
Posted by ILL-Star on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:18pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Also, what happened to Shockwave?

Yeah... I know what you mean. I didn't miss anything. Yet it very much feels like I did. :-?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521842)
Posted by zwann on October 4th, 2013 @ 10:32pm CDT
Personally I look forward to see what tonight's airing could offer as some rumored that it contains different, new scenes from the leaked.

My opinions however for leaked Predacon Rising:-

[spoiler]1) It could have been better. Despite the all Unicron, zombiness, it lacks a dire situation feeling. There's a scene of Arcee casually saying what to do when Unicron comes, with her casual stance as if this was just another Tuesday.

2) Suppose to have scene of total hopelessness, where they tried everything, everyone participated and utterly failed.

3) Should have characters dying. To me, Ultra Magnus and Shockwave most certainly should have died. Ultra Magnus after his grieve injury, never made any significance after that, only lying on the medic bed. Heck, even during the final speech, he didn't say a single word. Might as well killed him off to create impact.

Same goes for Shockwave. He has no significance impact that he did after surviving the massacre. The line he gave to the predacon, could easily be given by Predaking through a different speech. He doesn't need to survive the attack.

4) Aladdin's trick to trap Jafar. It came out of nowhere. At least they could hinted that several times. All the sudden, he got trapped inside the lamp. Nice.

It couldn't compete with One Shall Stand the 3 parters.[/spoiler]
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521889)
Posted by Joetx on October 5th, 2013 @ 2:33am CDT
Well overall, I thought it was good.

And, unlike the others, I thought the ending was appropriate.

I do, however, agree with zwann on a few items:

[spoiler]1. There definitely was a lack of urgency by either the Autobots or Unicron. WRT the former, even Ratchet had to say that their number 1 priority was finding Unicron/Megatron, which is something that you'd say, "Duh!," yet wasn't apparent to the rest of the Autobots. WRT the latter, why did he waste time fighting the Autobots on Darkmount? Why did he not just head straight for the heart of Cybertron?

2. Ultra Magnus did practically disappear after he got hurt. Having him die from his injuries would have made the situation have a feel of being more dire.

3. There was no reason to have Shockwave survive the attack by the Terrorcons. If he had died, it would've made the Unicron threat more of a TF-wide thing, rather than just the Autobots, the 3 Predacons, & Knockout.[/spoiler]
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521909)
Posted by Dr Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 5:24am CDT
Last night the Beast Hunters Predacons Rising feature aired for the first time on the Hub network, before the release of the Blu-Ray and DVD on October 8th. For those of you who were able to watch it, check out jON3.0's brief review - and for everyone's enjoyment, here's a brief clip uploaded by the official Transformers YouTube channel, looking at the creation of Predaking!

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521912)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2013 @ 7:08am CDT
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1521923)
Posted by Dr Va'al on October 5th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This is just the same video that was news-posted here before, only having now been uploaded to YouTube.

I noticed that straight after I posted it, yeah.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522605)
Posted by El Duque on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising released today on both DVD and Blu-ray, and our friends at Shout! Factory dropped by to let us know that copies purchased at Wal-Mart and Target will have exclusive content. The Wal-Mart copies will come with three trading cards and a special behind the scenes feature. Target copies will feature exclusive audio commentary and three animated Beast Bite shorts. Be sure to pick up a copy today to your favorite retailer.

[quote]WALMART STORES:
Only at Walmart
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
  • Includes 3 Collectible Trading Cards Inside![/*:m]
  • Bonus Feature – A Look Behind The Scenes[/*:m][/list:u]

TARGET STORES:
    Only At Target
    TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING DVD
    Includes Exclusive Bonus Features:

• Exclusive Audio Commentary
      [/*:m]
    • 3 Exclusive Animated “Beast Bites” Shorts[/*:m][/list:u][/quote]

Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522607)
Posted by Bouncy X on October 8th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522612)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 8th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:different extras only available at certain locations?

...and the Star Trek Into Darkness effect officially becomes a trend...sad.

And I have now lost any and all interest in getting this because I'd feel like I was missing out on something.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522633)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 8th, 2013 @ 6:51pm CDT
I wonder if this will ever be included in some sort of ULTIMATE BOX SET!!!! :michaelbay: I guess they don't usually include the movie tie-in, but it'd be nice to have one slim set, rather than 4 different sets of DVDs. :BANG_HEAD:

Anyway, I'm thinking the collectable cards are better. Those snippets (Beast bites) are available online (and aren't very good), and the extras usually disappoint me.

Then again, I shudder to think of how badly the cards might have been done... :SICK:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522635)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
I picked up my copy at Target, not knowing it was sold anywhere else... I guess I figured that the movie, like the toyline, would be a store exclusive.

Oddly enough, the "Predacons Rising" endcap had been taken down, and the toys were back in their usual section. The movie was in the regular Audio/Video/Game department.

Also, there was a coupon attached to the front that gave $5 off any Transformers toy purchase. I used it to pick up Darksteel, since I didn't have him.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Airs Tonight on the Hub Network (1522636)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 8th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
Double post.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016