Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image

Transformers News: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image

Friday, October 26th, 2012 2:32PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,539

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" airs this evening on the Hub at 7:00 PM ET. We also have another teaser image from tonight's episode courtesy of the official Transformers facebook page. We've mirrored the image below.

Things are looking pretty epic in this exclusive shot from tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime. Don't miss the penultimate episode of Season 2, tonight at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!


Re: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Preview Clip
Credit(s): Transformers facebook page
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434233)
Posted by Archanubis on October 26th, 2012 @ 3:25pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" airs this evening on the Hub at 7:00 PM ET. We also have another teaser image from tonight's episode courtesy of the official Transformers facebook page. We've mirrored the image below.

Things are looking pretty epic in this exclusive shot from tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime. Don't miss the penultimate episode of Season 2, tonight at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!


Image

If that's a space bridge, that's an unusual orientation.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434238)
Posted by Chaoslock on October 26th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
Image
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434259)
Posted by RAcast on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:39pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:
LiverMatrix wrote:I can't see any of the established Autobots switching sides, even the likes of Smokescreen and Wheeljack (although if Armada's anything to go by, Wheeljack would make sense...)
I'm thinking there's more chance of a new Autobot arriving on the scene, and then switching sides by the end of the first or second episode.

As for the Con, it's not even worth Speculating it's that obvious. >:oP


But Armada Wheeljack isn't even really Wheeljack. He's a Sideswipe homage! :lol:


And Prime Wheeljack is a Drift homage. It's still Wheeljack.

But here's the thing, Prime Wheeljack is supposed to homage both G1 Wheeljack and Drift.

Armada Wheeljack just...happened to be given the name because it was available at the time. Armada Wheeljack has nothing to do with anybody else named Wheeljack ever. :lol:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434264)
Posted by njb902 on October 26th, 2012 @ 4:47pm CDT
I wonder if that's the gate that is used to bring energon to the planet.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434285)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:31pm CDT
GAAAAAH IT WOULD END LIKE THAT!!!
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434290)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:50pm CDT
I'm sad and happy Dreadwing's dead. I liked Dreadwing a lot, but I'm glad he's not joining the Autobots. Didn't want that to happen.

Then again, if he did join the Autobots I would hope for him to be reformatted into Depth Charge to fit in with the Beast Hunters. Oh well
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434291)
Posted by ebilly99 on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:50pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:
El Duque wrote:Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" airs this evening on the Hub at 7:00 PM ET. We also have another teaser image from tonight's episode courtesy of the official Transformers facebook page. We've mirrored the image below.

Things are looking pretty epic in this exclusive shot from tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime. Don't miss the penultimate episode of Season 2, tonight at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network!


Image

If that's a space bridge, that's an unusual orientation.

It's the Well of Allsparks I think. Anyway spoilers now Megatron killed Dreadwing, Autobots head for cybertron and Kick con butt. Megs uses the humans as hostages... And prime don't even care.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434294)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:55pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sad and happy Dreadwing's dead. I liked Dreadwing a lot, but I'm glad he's not joining the Autobots. Didn't want that to happen.

Then again, if he did join the Autobots I would hope for him to be reformatted into Depth Charge to fit in with the Beast Hunters. Oh well


Didn't Mr. Todd say that he finished recording his lines for Season 3? He may not be dead, despite their mantra "when we kill a character, it stays dead". Or it could end up being a flashback.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434297)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:57pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sad and happy Dreadwing's dead. I liked Dreadwing a lot, but I'm glad he's not joining the Autobots. Didn't want that to happen.

Then again, if he did join the Autobots I would hope for him to be reformatted into Depth Charge to fit in with the Beast Hunters. Oh well


Didn't Mr. Todd say that he finished recording his lines for Season 3? He may not be dead, despite their mantra "when we kill a character, it stays dead". Or it could end up being a flashback.


Or Tony Todd plays another character for Season 3. They're not confined to one character to voice.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434299)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 26th, 2012 @ 7:01pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sad and happy Dreadwing's dead. I liked Dreadwing a lot, but I'm glad he's not joining the Autobots. Didn't want that to happen.

Then again, if he did join the Autobots I would hope for him to be reformatted into Depth Charge to fit in with the Beast Hunters. Oh well


Didn't Mr. Todd say that he finished recording his lines for Season 3? He may not be dead, despite their mantra "when we kill a character, it stays dead". Or it could end up being a flashback.


Or Tony Todd plays another character for Season 3. They're not confined to one character to voice.


True, true.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434319)
Posted by Archanubis on October 26th, 2012 @ 8:33pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sad and happy Dreadwing's dead. I liked Dreadwing a lot, but I'm glad he's not joining the Autobots. Didn't want that to happen.

Then again, if he did join the Autobots I would hope for him to be reformatted into Depth Charge to fit in with the Beast Hunters. Oh well


Didn't Mr. Todd say that he finished recording his lines for Season 3? He may not be dead, despite their mantra "when we kill a character, it stays dead". Or it could end up being a flashback.


Or Tony Todd plays another character for Season 3. They're not confined to one character to voice.

Or he lied. ;)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434333)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 26th, 2012 @ 9:13pm CDT
ebilly99 wrote:It's the Well of Allsparks I think.
Erm, the Well of All Sparks is underground, and leads directly to the Core.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434450)
Posted by lonrac on October 27th, 2012 @ 9:12am CDT
Of course Omega keys need an omega lock, how come I didn't see that one coming.

Lame moment, the kids just showing up again.

Killer line " Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost!", so do the writers have a meeting an go " what line haven't we rehashed?" :-B

looking forward to the season finale, just as long as 'Cybertron's toxic atmosphere' doesn't give the kids super powers or something. ;)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434455)
Posted by Archanubis on October 27th, 2012 @ 9:40am CDT
lonrac wrote:looking forward to the season finale, just as long as 'Cybertron's toxic atmosphere' doesn't give the kids super powers or something. ;)

Or Megatron could just wait it out until the air in those cans he's keeping them in runs out. ;)
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1434473)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 27th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
lonrac wrote:Lame moment, the kids just showing up again.


But the kids have been absent for six episodes (five for Jack). It's about time they make an appearance.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435149)
Posted by ausbot on October 29th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
As this was their most important mission why didn't they contact wheeljack to help?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435153)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 7:09pm CDT
ausbot wrote:As this was their most important mission why didn't they contact wheeljack to help?

He's allegedly still beat to a pulp and since he doesn't have Main Character Syndrome, he can't magically recover like Bulkhead.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435176)
Posted by Bubbah on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:03pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
ausbot wrote:As this was their most important mission why didn't they contact wheeljack to help?

He's allegedly still beat to a pulp and since he doesn't have Main Character Syndrome, he can't magically recover like Bulkhead.

How did Bulk "magically" recover? He spent like 3 episodes recovering and getting better. In fact short of death, Prime spent more time on his injury than any other animated series spent on someone's injuries that I can think of off hand. Most characters got shot or banged up and the next week looked & acted as if nothing ever happened. Speedy recovery has always been a part of Transformers, and I was actually surprised and impressed with the fact that showed Bulkhead recovering for so long.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435181)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
Bubbah wrote:
RAcast wrote:
ausbot wrote:As this was their most important mission why didn't they contact wheeljack to help?

He's allegedly still beat to a pulp and since he doesn't have Main Character Syndrome, he can't magically recover like Bulkhead.

How did Bulk "magically" recover? He spent like 3 episodes recovering and getting better. In fact short of death, Prime spent more time on his injury than any other animated series spent on someone's injuries that I can think of off hand. Most characters got shot or banged up and the next week looked & acted as if nothing ever happened. Speedy recovery has always been a part of Transformers, and I was actually surprised and impressed with the fact that showed Bulkhead recovering for so long.

Granted, but it seemed like they made a big deal of him being nigh-permanently out of commission. I mean, it's not surprising that they decided to write him back in when they did, but it just seemed like they made a really big deal out of his getting a bit beat up.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435183)
Posted by Bubbah on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Bubbah wrote:
RAcast wrote:
ausbot wrote:As this was their most important mission why didn't they contact wheeljack to help?

He's allegedly still beat to a pulp and since he doesn't have Main Character Syndrome, he can't magically recover like Bulkhead.

How did Bulk "magically" recover? He spent like 3 episodes recovering and getting better. In fact short of death, Prime spent more time on his injury than any other animated series spent on someone's injuries that I can think of off hand. Most characters got shot or banged up and the next week looked & acted as if nothing ever happened. Speedy recovery has always been a part of Transformers, and I was actually surprised and impressed with the fact that showed Bulkhead recovering for so long.

Granted, but it seemed like they made a big deal of him being nigh-permanently out of commission. I mean, it's not surprising that they decided to write him back in when they did, but it just seemed like they made a really big deal out of his getting a bit beat up.

Yeah I can see your point on that ... He is the "big bad Bulkhead" so any kind of injury is a major event haha, but it worked well as a midseason cliffhanger.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435188)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:30pm CDT
He recovered too fast. In "Hurt" when Ratchet said he may never be fully functional again, I thought this was a great opportunity for him to come back in Season 3 after spending the rest of Season 2 in stasis. Especially since the Autobots have the Forge now, they could've pounded him some new armor to upgrade into, as the writers told us to look out for upgrades in Prime.

But then he recovers in 3 episodes. Ratchet's a damn liar. :BANG_HEAD:

I still think they'll use the Forge to give their Autobots these upgrades in-show:

Image

Image
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435190)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:He recovered too fast. In "Hurt" when Ratchet said he may never be fully functional again, I thought this was a great opportunity for him to come back in Season 3 after spending the rest of Season 2 in stasis. Especially since the Autobots have the Forge now, they could've pounded him some new armor to upgrade into, as the writers told us to look out for upgrades in Prime.

But then he recovers in 3 episodes. Ratchet's a damn liar. :BANG_HEAD:

I still think they'll use the Forge to give their Autobots these upgrades in-show:

Image

Image

I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435194)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:44pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435197)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 9:53pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

The Cons do know where their base is, don't they? Laserbeak and such... I foresee it ending badly, very badly.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435205)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 29th, 2012 @ 10:10pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

The Cons do know where their base is, don't they? Laserbeak and such... I foresee it ending badly, very badly.


Yeah, they do. How are defense systems are a bad thing in the event the Decepticons ever commence a surprise attack?
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435207)
Posted by Bubbah on October 29th, 2012 @ 10:19pm CDT
Maybe there are defenses, we just haven't seen them because there's never been an attack at HQ. Megatron has been there, but it was planned so defenses could've been shut down, and with Starscream attacking, everything was slowed down so the possible defenses never had a chance to activate ... Just a theory though.

Depending on the finale though, I'm more concerned with how Wheeljack ends up with them on Cybertron and all his upgrades even though he wasn't a part of their most dire moment and attack plan. That's a bigger hole to me, than Bulkhead's recovery.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435210)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 10:24pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

The Cons do know where their base is, don't they? Laserbeak and such... I foresee it ending badly, very badly.


Yeah, they do. How are defense systems are a bad thing in the event the Decepticons ever commence a surprise attack?

Do they even have a defense grid? I thought the "defense grid" was basically not letting people know where they were.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Autobot_Outpost_Omega_One

The only mention I saw of anything resembling defenses was those giant metal shields...I do sincerely hope Ratchet had some time to spare on turrets.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435213)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 29th, 2012 @ 10:39pm CDT
Huh? I'm talking about using the Forge to craft hidden exterior defense systems that manually activate in the future event that they detect a Decepticon in-bound. You still haven't answered my question as to how that would end "badly," and now we're bringing up shields that pop out of their flooring, and a defense grid I never mentioned? :???:
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435217)
Posted by RAcast on October 29th, 2012 @ 10:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Huh? I'm talking about using the Forge to craft hidden exterior defense systems that manually activate in the future event that they detect a Decepticon in-bound. You still haven't answered my question as to how that would end "badly," and now we're bringing up shields that pop out of their flooring, and a defense grid I never mentioned? :???:

Oh, sorry! I mean, I expect things to end badly because it's down to Ratchet and maybe Wheeljack back at home, while everybody but Megatron on the Con side is still on earth.

Hence, "ends badly" if Ratchet hasn't already created a sufficient defense grid.

"Ends badly" entails the base being destroyed, the remaining artifacts (including the forge) being stolen/re-re-stolen (in the case of the Forge), and generally making the Bots temporarily homeless. Not to mention that Airachnid will probably see release in the middle of the scuffle.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1435221)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2012 @ 11:02pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall.
That info comes from the story written in Beast Hunters Bumblebee's instructions, which was shown at the NYCC 2012 panel:
With the threat of PREDAKING looming over them all, every AUTOBOT dedicates himself to discovering some means of battling the PREDACON overlord. But it is the scout BUMBLEBEE who discovers what may be the key to victory. Buried deep within data recovered alongside one of the Iacon Relics he finds evidence of a derelict transport starship - a courier packed with weapons more ancient than any relic yet recovered - set adrift ages ago among the asteroids girdling Earth's solar system. With no other way to reach the ancient ship, and not wanting to waste time, he contacts WHEELJACK, hoping the AUTOBOT mercenary can provide transport and - if it turns out to be a trap - an extra blaster.


Continued in Chapter 2 Deluxe SOUNDWAVE (sold separately)

As an aside, they also noted at the panel that there have been some liberties taken between show and toy form, in that not everything we see in one will be seen in the other, like with the Predacons in that they made more Predacons for us to enjoy in toy form that we may or may not see in the show.

And the same could be said about the Autobots' and Soundwave's new armor upgrades that could also be just for the toys' pack-in story instead of for the show. i say this since it would be cheaper for them to not change the character modles that drastically and just leave them as they are, which many suspect could be the case (even on this site's Twincast Podcast).
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1436085)
Posted by Archanubis on November 1st, 2012 @ 6:56pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

I don't see how that can happen. Seems to me they left it back at base.

RAcast wrote:The Cons do know where their base is, don't they? Laserbeak and such... I foresee it ending badly, very badly.

They know the approximate area the base is in. They don't know EXACTLY where, though. And even the approximate area may change, since the 'cons grabbing the kids may force them to move. Who knows.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1436089)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:00pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

I don't see how that can happen. Seems to me they left it back at base.

RAcast wrote:The Cons do know where their base is, don't they? Laserbeak and such... I foresee it ending badly, very badly.

They know the approximate area the base is in. They don't know EXACTLY where, though. And even the approximate area may change, since the 'cons grabbing the kids may force them to move. Who knows.



The cons could make the bots tell them by threatening the kids. Then they just use the nemesis to blow it up.

Edit: sometimes I hate my cell's auto correct.
Re: Reminder: Transformers Prime "Regeneration" Airs Tonight - New Teaser Image (1436100)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:14pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RAcast wrote:I thought they hinted at them coming across a wrecked ship full of weapons and such, which was where they'd get the upgraded weapons and armor from?


Don't recall. Even if that is the case, I hope they use the Forge to their disposal. A new voice box for Bumblebee? Perhaps a shuttle? HQ Defense Systems?

Unless they lose it in the season finale :BANG_HEAD:

I don't see how that can happen. Seems to me they left it back at base.


I was speaking in the event they return to Earth at some point in season 3, perhaps to build a shuttle and officially leave.

Granted, this was posted before the preview clip. It was mere speculation.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014