Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013!

Transformers News: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013!

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 8:36AM CST

Categories: Collectables, Sponsor News, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 31,489

Here's this month's batch of new sticker sets!

Craig created an enhancement set for the Prime Vehicon:

He's also put several finishing touches on MP-12 Sideswipe:

And continues the Maketoys Giant sets with this:

Meanwhile, Justin has been working on upgrades for GDO Springer:

...and Bludgeon:

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
Credit(s): Delta@reprolabels
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453070)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:09am CST
so how long until we get a set for TF:prime ultra magnus?
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453076)
Posted by wilcosu35 on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:35am CST
That vehicon set is absolute gorgeous!
and i like those touches on MP Swipe
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453077)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:41am CST
All I want is the FOC Combaticons. Skunked again.
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453078)
Posted by Rated X on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:44am CST
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453079)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:46am CST
Rated X wrote:Blue faction signs, are they serious ? GDO Springer will forever be known as the poor mans Defender. I might have to pick up that Bludgon set though.

They're Wrecker symbols.......

But yeah, meh...glad I passed on him.
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453081)
Posted by Crosscheck on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:55am CST
I like the Wreckers faction symbols for Springer, but the set isn't enough of a change to be worth it.

I would like to see a Prime Ultra Magnus(he needs a lot more red in his chest) and Thundertron set (maybe a Dreadwing set too, but he looks pretty good as is).

I would kind of like to see a FOC G2 Bruticus and FOC Bruticus set.
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453082)
Posted by robotmel on January 8th, 2013 @ 9:58am CST
:D
Reprolabels wrote:Accurize & enhance your Binaltech, Alternators, Alternity, or Masterpiece figures with the Sideswipe (MP-12) upgrade sticker set!
Nice one Reprolabels, if these can be used across all the variations of the mentioned Transformers as my Alternator and MP need some highlights here and there, but not sure why theyve got Alternity listed as there hasnt been an Alternity Sideswipe (but that would be cool)!

Thank you Autobot032 for the update, this cheered me up, if you know what I mean! ;) ;)
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453099)
Posted by mooncake623 on January 8th, 2013 @ 11:34am CST
the Springer set looks awesome
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453110)
Posted by Hotrodimust on January 8th, 2013 @ 12:27pm CST
I love reprolabels their sets make almost any figure look 10 times better and their decals fit amazingly not like takaras AM sticker sets
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453111)
Posted by Hotrodimust on January 8th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CST

Hahaha the poor mans defender lol this is great
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453229)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 8th, 2013 @ 6:55pm CST
Doubledealer93 wrote:so how long until we get a set for TF:prime ultra magnus?

*Edit* Misread this as FoC Ultra Magnus which makes my response null and void. Have a nice day!!!
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1453971)
Posted by 80sgeek on January 10th, 2013 @ 10:10pm CST
Awww snap! Fans of emgo316 will get a kick out of view 2 of the Vehicon set.
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1454022)
Posted by robotmel on January 11th, 2013 @ 1:55am CST
80sgeek wrote:Awww snap! Fans of emgo316 will get a kick out of view 2 of the Vehicon set.

:???:
I dont get it?
Isnt Em Gomez just a YouTube toy reviewer like thousands of others or am I missing something?
>:oP
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1454085)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 11th, 2013 @ 7:46am CST
robotmel wrote:

:???:
I dont get it?
>:oP

He is, but apparently he has this shtick involving voices and skits and names for the Vehicons. Something along those lines. I don't really watch his reviews. He's too...something for my liking.
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1454430)
Posted by Va'al on January 12th, 2013 @ 7:55am CST
I've only just been able to look at these, and I have to say I ADORE the vanity plates for both Steve (not Gary or Frank. There is only one Steve. And they are many.) and Rumble.

When fans work on the franchise injokes really do make it in successfully. :D

Now to find my first Vehicon in the UK. #-o
Re: Reprolabels.com First Update Of 2013! (1458399)
Posted by GiganGoji on January 27th, 2013 @ 1:02am CST
Hey all, I have the 5 vanity plates for sale if anyone is interested in any of them, and doesn't want to buy the whole set. I have "STEVE," "XPNDBL," "GARY," "FRANK," and "CANTFLY."
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys