Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update

Transformers News: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update

Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 8:40AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,097

Reprolabels have dropped by with some BIG news on their new sets. Check out the details in their newsletter below!

It's with great pride that we bring you several projects that have consumed all of our attention for a long time now.

Firstly, the highly requested P14 set for BH Smokescreen, which Andy and Craig have been slaving over for months, is finally ready, and it's spectacular:

Next up, with some creative artwork of Mike's, and some hi-tech printing, we've got a comprehensive set for Masterpiece Soundwave:

Now onto THE sticker set. We bring you the impressive upgrade set for Generations Titan Metroplex:

And Justin continues his series for third party combiners with Air Raid:

...and Drag Strip:

Last, but certainly not least, one more mega-project! That being a complete upgrade set for the 2013 Legacy Megazord!

We've also brought back the White Outline symbols offer, so for every $20 of TF stickers you order, you'll receive a giant 44 symbol set for free:

Thanks for being such awesome customers!
Credit(s): Reprolabels
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522731)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 9th, 2013 @ 9:33am CDT
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522732)
Posted by megatronus on October 9th, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
That Metroplex set looks epic.

Does anyone know if this is meant to complement Metroplex's existing sticker sheet, or to replace it?
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522736)
Posted by JackStraw on October 9th, 2013 @ 10:00am CDT
megatronus wrote:That Metroplex set looks epic.

Looks like a lot of them are replacements. Looks nice. Gonna pick up this set and the Soundwave set for my Hasbro version. Really wasnt planning on spending this much money on sticker sets this week, but they are hard to turn down.
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522737)
Posted by megatronus on October 9th, 2013 @ 10:01am CDT
JackStraw wrote:
megatronus wrote:That Metroplex set looks epic.

I'm justifying it since I got my 'Plex at CostCo... so the price of the stickers brings him back up to retail price :grin:
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522742)
Posted by munkimus prime on October 9th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
I think I need the Dragstrip set just for the I hate Blurr Liscense plate sticker. :lol:
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522745)
Posted by JackStraw on October 9th, 2013 @ 10:38am CDT
megatronus wrote:
JackStraw wrote:
megatronus wrote:That Metroplex set looks epic.

An excellent point my friend!
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522756)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on October 9th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:I like the Soundwave set, but what do you guys think about the idea of putting Reprolabels on a Masterpiece figure? I'm a big fan of Reprolabels, and I have them on many of my Classics-verse figures, but I'm reluctant to put them on a MP for some reason.

Well, your figures and your collection, so it's up to you what you want to do with them. Myself, I have the stickers for MP-10, and I they're a great accent to the figure.

The Masterpiece Soundwave set looks petty great to me. Of course, it does a lot more then the MP-10 set. I'll probably pick it up at some point, but I may pick and choose from the stickers, not using them all. Not sure if I'll use it or not, but the sticker to change his eye color should make a lot of Hasbro buyers happy. I love the stickers for the cassette cases!

A few other sets in this update I'm quite interested in getting, as well, such as Metroplex and Drag Strip.
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522763)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on October 9th, 2013 @ 12:18pm CDT
I will be getting the BH Somkescrean ans it brings out so much detail :grin: and the Dragstrip set is awesome I love the I hate Blurr Licence Sticker :lol:
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522815)
Posted by KnightStrike on October 9th, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522816)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on October 9th, 2013 @ 4:16pm CDT

Your lack of faith in Reprolabels was your undoing! It became a moot point, as I haven't gotten my Metroplex yet, but I decided as soon as I saw his stickers that I'd wait to apply them until after I saw what Reprolabels had to offer. I had a suspicion that there'd be some overlap.
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522829)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on October 9th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
KnightStrike wrote:Wish I had known about the Metroplex set before I just spent 3 hours finally putting the original stickers on this past weekend :-( Will have to grab a set of the Smokescreen ones for sure, they look awesome!

I feel for you dude I still have stickers to put on mine and now we have an awesomer set
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522853)
Posted by KnightStrike on October 9th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:

So true :lol: The Reprolabels set looks so much cooler than the Hasbro ones. The original set also doesn't seem like the best quality, they feel extremely thin and the paper tore a bit on a couple of mine while putting them on. Maybe I have just been spoiled by the quality of Reprolabels sets. To paraphrase a certain meme, I don't often apply decals, but when I do I prefer Reprolabels :D
Re: Reprolabels.com October 2013 Update (1522864)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 9th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT
I might have to get that Metroplex set. It's looking pretty boss. I'm just slightly concerned what those window stickers on the weaponry would look like when they're being used as weapons.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism