Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Reprolabels Update for January 2008

Transformers News: Reprolabels Update for January 2008

Thursday, January 31st, 2008 4:28PM CST

Categories: Company News, Press Releases, Toy News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 28,270

Reprolabels.com have released information on their new sticker upgrade set additions.

Figures to be given the Reprolabel treatment this month include:
Movie Ratchet, Movie Starscream, Movie Jazz, Binaltech Motormaster, Music Label Soundblaster G1 Micromaster Air Strike Patrol, and KO Fortmax, along with Star Trek and Power Ranger sticker sets.

Sadly Reprolabels have also decided to discontinue some of their sticker sets, including:
Decepticon Hot Rod, Black Hotrod, Decepticon Stepper, Brave Maximus, Autobot Bruticus and BWII Starscream to G2 Megatron.

Check out Reprolabels.com for all their sticker upgrade sets.
Credit(s): Reprolabels.com, Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619546)
Posted by Mechabreaker on January 31st, 2008 @ 4:37pm CST
Meh, none of the new movie upgrade sets seem remotely impressive (mainly Jazz's and Ratchet's) but Starscream's upgrade set, perhaps looks the best, but still, not willing to spend money on the stickers, because then I won't have enough for TF Universe! :mrgreen:
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619558)
Posted by First-Aid on January 31st, 2008 @ 4:44pm CST
Dude....

What is this thing "money" you speak of? :sad: :-?
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619589)
Posted by Jaz-Zen on January 31st, 2008 @ 5:19pm CST
Ratchet looks awesome! :grin: Will the stickers work with the red and white Rescue Ratchet, or just the regular green Ratchet?

Also, *when* are the discontinued sets actually going to be discontinued? Is there time to buy any before they are actually discontinued?

Thanks.
-J-
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619652)
Posted by i_amtrunks on January 31st, 2008 @ 6:39pm CST
One could assume that they will continue to sell what stock they have remaining, just not produce any more of the discontinued sticker sets.

Best thing to do would be to contact them and ask.
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619656)
Posted by Blackstreak on January 31st, 2008 @ 6:43pm CST
Woohoo! Now I have a reason to order the newer sets. I've been waiting so I can order more than one set of stickers. I placed my order.
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619706)
Posted by Jazzz on January 31st, 2008 @ 7:19pm CST
I never knew ratchet was so undetailed...
and his plastic is the wrong color.
hasbro was pretty lazy on the docbot.
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619834)
Posted by Agent 007 on January 31st, 2008 @ 10:09pm CST
See I told you guyes! I'm gonna buy Rachet
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619878)
Posted by Firebird on January 31st, 2008 @ 11:19pm CST
$10 for a upgrade set for ratchet!!

Thats 50% of what I paid for him, but it does improve his alt mode significantly. It's a lot of stickers though, I wonder if it will match the Best Buy metalic version that I got...

The Jazz set looks nice too, But none of the new sets have had the same effect that the Barricade one had for me.
Re: Reprolabels Update for January 2008 (619980)
Posted by Auto Bot on February 1st, 2008 @ 4:22am CST
Is there such thing as a Decepticon Hot Rod?

:-? :???: