Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online

Transformers News: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online

Friday, September 4th, 2009 11:54AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 37,415

Their leader has risen! The Voyager class toy of the well known and loved Decepticon leader gets his own gallery in the Toy Gallery section. To view over 100 images of the now green Megatron, click here.

Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online

Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online

Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989764)
Posted by Nekoman on September 4th, 2009 @ 11:56am CDT
Personally, I think this ROTF Megatron looks the best, but why green?
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989767)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on September 4th, 2009 @ 12:00pm CDT
This is the only Megatron that has some kind of a flying tank mode in the ROTF toyline yet.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989771)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 4th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CDT
It would be wonderfu, if it weren't for the hideous seaweed green. Repaint it and I'm all over it.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989776)
Posted by Convotron on September 4th, 2009 @ 12:13pm CDT
I really like this figure. The odd choice for colour is a hit on it but the mold is great. It has a menacing, hulking physique but it seems much more dynamic than the Leader version of the character because it can do some neat poses. I also like the look and design of the claw/fusion cannon arm on the Voyager figure.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989780)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 4th, 2009 @ 12:21pm CDT
The green might be the ocean life growing on him :P Voyager Megatron would be better if it didn't have any kibble at all.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989792)
Posted by Forgotten on September 4th, 2009 @ 12:33pm CDT
This is one Megatron that I honestly regret buying. The color is awful, the kibble is terrible and his legs just drive me nuts. I prefer my leader class one even though he has G1 articulation. But that's just me. I still have to keep this guy though because I am getting veeeery close to a full set of Megs. :D
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989823)
Posted by Yamz on September 4th, 2009 @ 2:02pm CDT
Nice figure. I will probably pick him up soon, since he is somehow a shelf warmer at my walmart, something I would expect supreme devastator to be in my town....Anyway, my only problem about him is not his back kibble, which, thank goodness, is somewhat poseable, or his colors. But his head placement. Every picture I have seen, his head looks...like it should be slightly further back on his shoulders. He appears to have this "hunched neck" feel, since his chin looks extend past his chest.

Though a slight turn down for me, I will probably start to like him after buying him off the shelf. I am famous for not liking a transformer (ahem TFA Blitzwing and Armada Cyclonus), then bonding with them after a few weeks of transforming and displaying them in poses :-? .
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989833)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 4th, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
If only it wasn't green. It's the only movie Megatron mold I would consider buying. If it wasn't green.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989834)
Posted by Straken on September 4th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
He'll make a nice cryotek.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989835)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 4th, 2009 @ 2:29pm CDT
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Very cool B-) .
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989902)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 4th, 2009 @ 4:33pm CDT
Straken wrote:He'll make a nice cryotek.

omg, that's one of my TFs from RID line that will never ever see its alt form again, the Transformation process pisses me off. :-x
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (989964)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 4th, 2009 @ 6:29pm CDT
A flying tank huh,

Repaint him into ROTF Blitzwing.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (990005)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on September 4th, 2009 @ 7:40pm CDT
It's a great figure, but as a Megatron I like the leader class better. So I dubbed the voyager Skyquake since he's a gaudy green too.
Re: Revenge of The Fallen Voyager Class Megatron Gallery is Online (990043)
Posted by Alex Jones on September 4th, 2009 @ 8:48pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:A flying tank huh,

Repaint him into ROTF Blitzwing.

i take it you didn't see the movie

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole