Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II

Transformers News: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II

Wednesday, December 5th, 2007 4:50AM CST

Categories: Movie News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 17,782

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In an unofficial capacity, Roberto Orci, one of the writers of the Transformers Movie Saga, has expressed his apology on the current situation in regards to the Hollywood Writers Guild strike on the Don Murphy Message Board. The following has been taken directly from his post there.

"How are you?

As you know, all screenwriters are engaged in a labor dispute with the major studios and media conglomerates that subsidize much, but not all of the media content that we consume. It may go on for a very long time. All the other writers I've talked to on every level are ready to hold out FOREVER, all the while figuring out ways to make a living out of the internet without studios.

So now the hard part for me and Alex and Ehren and all fans of Transformers is that the movie may suffer (unless of course you hate the first one so much that you feel our inattention is a bonus). It may be pushed back or a host of other thing may happen to it. For that we apologize truly.

will keep you posted...
".
Credit(s): www.donmurphy.net
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491082)
Posted by Baconator on December 5th, 2007 @ 7:09am CST
this sucks...
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491100)
Posted by Skowl on December 5th, 2007 @ 7:27am CST
That sucks, but Orci and the other Hollywood writers have my support.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491104)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 5th, 2007 @ 7:30am CST
Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

Seriously, I work for an internet company and my bosses rake in tons of money from my work, and are constantly trying to get me to do more for less. They litteraly do nothing except wait for me to upload my work, and mail in my checks, and even that they complain about.

No that note, I wish I could strike!

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

Now I'm not saying they shouldn't get paid for their work, but these are the jobs you've choose, besides, it's not like construction workers get a share of lease or rent payments after the buildings built.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491111)
Posted by Sentinel Pax on December 5th, 2007 @ 7:39am CST
Well poo poo kachoo. I still hold out faith this strike won't last too much longer, though.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491157)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on December 5th, 2007 @ 8:28am CST
As a guy who wants to become a screenwriter, I look up to these guys and they have my full support. I truly hope the studio cuts them a fair deal.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491172)
Posted by King Grimrob on December 5th, 2007 @ 8:44am CST
I'm all for scabbing. I'm a Freelance writer/artist and unfortunately because I've been independent for the sum of my career, employers see that as "limited" or "no" experience and such I'm shafted for the next guy in line.

Though I can't argue with the means of the Strike, but its been planned for the most of last year, we heard about it after TF opened, and nobody did anything to prevent it.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491187)
Posted by Abilor on December 5th, 2007 @ 8:54am CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.


Shame on you. They're writers, and you sound like a coder. You both sit in chairs all day, puching keyboards for what are both sickly, oily moneywhores like Josh Larson. You complain about YOUR bosses taking your money you earn them from your fluffy ass-cushion job, and then in the same breath tell these guys to cowboy up.

Your boss might make $100,000 this year off your 1337 skills. Imagine if he made $20 million? THAT'S part of why there's a writer strike on.

If you want to call your own shots, then go start your own internet company!! And the first thing you'll do is hire some kid to do some coding...

And BTW, construction guys DON'T get enough, because they have the riskiest damn job in the world (indluding road guys). If you don't actually die on the job, the mesothelioma or other industrial cancers will.

The circle of life...
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491241)
Posted by Zeds on December 5th, 2007 @ 9:35am CST
Hope this all ends well.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491245)
Posted by Mega Zarak on December 5th, 2007 @ 9:37am CST
Abilor wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.


Shame on you. They're writers, and you sound like a coder. You both sit in chairs all day, puching keyboards for what are both sickly, oily moneywhores like Josh Larson. You complain about YOUR bosses taking your money you earn them from your fluffy ass-cushion job, and then in the same breath tell these guys to cowboy up.

Your boss might make $100,000 this year off your 1337 skills. Imagine if he made $20 million? THAT'S part of why there's a writer strike on.

If you want to call your own shots, then go start your own internet company!! And the first thing you'll do is hire some kid to do some coding...

And BTW, construction guys DON'T get enough, because they have the riskiest damn job in the world (indluding road guys). If you don't actually die on the job, the mesothelioma or other industrial cancers will.

The circle of life...


Are you kidding? Liege made a very valid point, we are in America if you don't like the pay or conditions move on. There are tons of more talented guys out there that would kill for the opportunities these guys have. Plus I'm fairly sure none of these guys are rubbing pennies together to pay the rent. I made this point a month or so ago when the first news topic came up about this. It's not like these guys were blindsided, they took these jobs knowing the pay. For the record I agree that they should get some additonal compensation BUT the studios are the ones financing the movie thus taking all the financial risks. Thats why they take the lion share of the profits. They have to compesate for poorly performing movies that some writer did a hack job on. Wild Wild West is a perfect example do you have any idea how much money was lost on that movie? All of this is a perfect example of the current mindset that Big Business in America is some evil entity, breaking backs & stealing money.
The only people who will suffer during this is us.

End of rant...
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491256)
Posted by Blozor on December 5th, 2007 @ 9:44am CST
I posted a blurb about this yesterday.

Blozor wrote:This seems like such an absurdly simple thing to settle; I just don't get it. These studios make billions of dollars a year. The writers are asking for pennies. [Blankety blank], give them their money! What are you doing with all that money anyway, especially when it turns out that you're not compensating your staff?


Also, here's a fun little video from the writers of The Daily Show that might help explain things a little for those not really following the story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzRHlpEmr0w
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491277)
Posted by Creature SH on December 5th, 2007 @ 10:07am CST
Take your time, writers. Take your time.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491365)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 5th, 2007 @ 11:04am CST
It's time for new writers to step up.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491412)
Posted by JazZeke on December 5th, 2007 @ 11:37am CST
Wait... Transformers had WRITERS!? Since when???
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491663)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 5th, 2007 @ 1:47pm CST
Fucking crap....I'm on the writer's side as far as royalties are concerned, but I'm also a "consumer whore" who wants his TF2 ASAP...
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491679)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 5th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CST
Mega Zarak wrote:
Abilor wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.


Shame on you. They're writers, and you sound like a coder. You both sit in chairs all day, puching keyboards for what are both sickly, oily moneywhores like Josh Larson. You complain about YOUR bosses taking your money you earn them from your fluffy ass-cushion job, and then in the same breath tell these guys to cowboy up.

Your boss might make $100,000 this year off your 1337 skills. Imagine if he made $20 million? THAT'S part of why there's a writer strike on.

If you want to call your own shots, then go start your own internet company!! And the first thing you'll do is hire some kid to do some coding...

And BTW, construction guys DON'T get enough, because they have the riskiest damn job in the world (indluding road guys). If you don't actually die on the job, the mesothelioma or other industrial cancers will.

The circle of life...


Are you kidding? Liege made a very valid point, we are in America if you don't like the pay or conditions move on. There are tons of more talented guys out there that would kill for the opportunities these guys have. Plus I'm fairly sure none of these guys are rubbing pennies together to pay the rent. I made this point a month or so ago when the first news topic came up about this. It's not like these guys were blindsided, they took these jobs knowing the pay. For the record I agree that they should get some additonal compensation BUT the studios are the ones financing the movie thus taking all the financial risks. Thats why they take the lion share of the profits. They have to compesate for poorly performing movies that some writer did a hack job on. Wild Wild West is a perfect example do you have any idea how much money was lost on that movie? All of this is a perfect example of the current mindset that Big Business in America is some evil entity, breaking backs & stealing money.
The only people who will suffer during this is us.

End of rant...


Thanks, and to Abilor, you shouldn't make assumptions about people and what they do, I'm not a coder, but a field photographer. I do nice set up work from time to time, but mostly, reguardless of weather, I'm running up and down car lots, and traffic with 3 different cameras, two laptops, and anywhere from 1 to 200 different sets of keys. Today, it was 22 degrees out and snowing, which ment now I have to carry tools to clean these cars too.

I've worked many jobs more difficult and revolting, including construction, and I can tell you from experience, "cushy" is not a word I'd use to describe what I do. To be honest, the masonry, and electrical, were alot less demanding.

But still, when I did these jobs, I didn't have UNION support, and knowing what the average person earns for a hard days work, I'll go grab my hard hat and boots for half that Saturday pay, and be happy for it!
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (491743)
Posted by Sonray on December 5th, 2007 @ 2:28pm CST
The strike is retarded, i wish they would just get on with it so Bay can start on TF2.
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (492005)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 5th, 2007 @ 4:29pm CST
Jeez! You'de think if the movie and tv industry thought about how much they would loose in ratings and everything, that they would just give in
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (492032)
Posted by Abilor on December 5th, 2007 @ 4:39pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Abilor wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.


Shame on you. They're writers, and you sound like a coder. You both sit in chairs all day, puching keyboards for what are both sickly, oily moneywhores like Josh Larson. You complain about YOUR bosses taking your money you earn them from your fluffy ass-cushion job, and then in the same breath tell these guys to cowboy up.

Your boss might make $100,000 this year off your 1337 skills. Imagine if he made $20 million? THAT'S part of why there's a writer strike on.

If you want to call your own shots, then go start your own internet company!! And the first thing you'll do is hire some kid to do some coding...

And BTW, construction guys DON'T get enough, because they have the riskiest damn job in the world (indluding road guys). If you don't actually die on the job, the mesothelioma or other industrial cancers will.

The circle of life...


Are you kidding? Liege made a very valid point, we are in America if you don't like the pay or conditions move on. There are tons of more talented guys out there that would kill for the opportunities these guys have. Plus I'm fairly sure none of these guys are rubbing pennies together to pay the rent. I made this point a month or so ago when the first news topic came up about this. It's not like these guys were blindsided, they took these jobs knowing the pay. For the record I agree that they should get some additonal compensation BUT the studios are the ones financing the movie thus taking all the financial risks. Thats why they take the lion share of the profits. They have to compesate for poorly performing movies that some writer did a hack job on. Wild Wild West is a perfect example do you have any idea how much money was lost on that movie? All of this is a perfect example of the current mindset that Big Business in America is some evil entity, breaking backs & stealing money.
The only people who will suffer during this is us.

End of rant...


Thanks, and to Abilor, you shouldn't make assumptions about people and what they do, I'm not a coder, but a field photographer. I do nice set up work from time to time, but mostly, reguardless of weather, I'm running up and down car lots, and traffic with 3 different cameras, two laptops, and anywhere from 1 to 200 different sets of keys. Today, it was 22 degrees out and snowing, which ment now I have to carry tools to clean these cars too.

I've worked many jobs more difficult and revolting, including construction, and I can tell you from experience, "cushy" is not a word I'd use to describe what I do. To be honest, the masonry, and electrical, were alot less demanding.

But still, when I did these jobs, I didn't have UNION support, and knowing what the average person earns for a hard days work, I'll go grab my hard hat and boots for half that Saturday pay, and be happy for it!


You're right, assumptions are poor, which is why I said you "sounded" like a coder. Yup, field photog is rough. Kind of like hunting, but without the gun part. And I agree, construction is not "cushy." My Dad (a programmer) bitches all the time that they're lazy overpaid thugmonkeys (programming for a construction company no less). I disagree, they're paid what they're worth, if not less, even union guys.

I think the nerve that has been touched for me is that lots of folks think trade union members are scumbags, and that strikes are motivated purely by greed. Strikers often have to use the constitutional right to assemble just to not be dragged away by officers (Don't taze me bro!), not in this high profile writers strike, but various meat-packer strikes I've seen documentaries on (and shown to students). Strikes are ugly, ugly, ugly, and usually end with everyone sh1tcanned anyway, or ostracized for being a scab, whatever.

And I hate to sound like I'm bleeding, but there really is very little to keep corporate power in check. "Corporation" literally means "body", and is legally an actual person. This person has all the rights that you and I have, with all the resources of some small nations. It sets policies for its employees, and its revenge on them is terrible if they break those policies. Who would want to be sued by WalMart, even if they did nothing wrong? Enron, for example, really, really screwed people. But when it comes to holding people accountable, the great part is that its the corporation that broke the law/went bankrupt. I'm not saying individual's aren't held accountable at all, but being incorporated offers you tons of legal loopholes. My anti-union father from above incorporated, and seeing how he cooks his books, it's astonishing what you can get away with, and he's just one guy!

Corporations are like devastator: an obscene pooling of power of many people rolled into one giant mother******. Strikes are autobots "rolling out." What else you gonna do?
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (492085)
Posted by Mega Zarak on December 5th, 2007 @ 5:00pm CST
Abilor wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
Mega Zarak wrote:
Abilor wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Strike going on "FOREVER" it may be time to become a scab.

I understand the work is hard for say construction workers, but my brothers in a union, he makes $86ph for Saturday, and gets time and a half on THAT if he goes 5 minuts after 8 hours. And even then they complain "IT's NOT ENOUGH"

Now these guys don't have it so bad, and there is no shortage of people who would love to write out there. So to the strikers, shut up, do your job. And if you don't like the companies policies, thats very common, but you know in America, no one makes you do anything, so quit!

Go work some crappy job like most of us do, then whine about that one too, and I'll take your job.

And thats just it, you're being comishioned to do work for someone else, thats it. If you want further royalties on something you do, then do your own thing, only then can you call your own shots.


Shame on you. They're writers, and you sound like a coder. You both sit in chairs all day, puching keyboards for what are both sickly, oily moneywhores like Josh Larson. You complain about YOUR bosses taking your money you earn them from your fluffy ass-cushion job, and then in the same breath tell these guys to cowboy up.

Your boss might make $100,000 this year off your 1337 skills. Imagine if he made $20 million? THAT'S part of why there's a writer strike on.

If you want to call your own shots, then go start your own internet company!! And the first thing you'll do is hire some kid to do some coding...

And BTW, construction guys DON'T get enough, because they have the riskiest damn job in the world (indluding road guys). If you don't actually die on the job, the mesothelioma or other industrial cancers will.

The circle of life...


Are you kidding? Liege made a very valid point, we are in America if you don't like the pay or conditions move on. There are tons of more talented guys out there that would kill for the opportunities these guys have. Plus I'm fairly sure none of these guys are rubbing pennies together to pay the rent. I made this point a month or so ago when the first news topic came up about this. It's not like these guys were blindsided, they took these jobs knowing the pay. For the record I agree that they should get some additonal compensation BUT the studios are the ones financing the movie thus taking all the financial risks. Thats why they take the lion share of the profits. They have to compesate for poorly performing movies that some writer did a hack job on. Wild Wild West is a perfect example do you have any idea how much money was lost on that movie? All of this is a perfect example of the current mindset that Big Business in America is some evil entity, breaking backs & stealing money.
The only people who will suffer during this is us.

End of rant...


Thanks, and to Abilor, you shouldn't make assumptions about people and what they do, I'm not a coder, but a field photographer. I do nice set up work from time to time, but mostly, reguardless of weather, I'm running up and down car lots, and traffic with 3 different cameras, two laptops, and anywhere from 1 to 200 different sets of keys. Today, it was 22 degrees out and snowing, which ment now I have to carry tools to clean these cars too.

I've worked many jobs more difficult and revolting, including construction, and I can tell you from experience, "cushy" is not a word I'd use to describe what I do. To be honest, the masonry, and electrical, were alot less demanding.

But still, when I did these jobs, I didn't have UNION support, and knowing what the average person earns for a hard days work, I'll go grab my hard hat and boots for half that Saturday pay, and be happy for it!


You're right, assumptions are poor, which is why I said you "sounded" like a coder. Yup, field photog is rough. Kind of like hunting, but without the gun part. And I agree, construction is not "cushy." My Dad (a programmer) bitches all the time that they're lazy overpaid thugmonkeys (programming for a construction company no less). I disagree, they're paid what they're worth, if not less, even union guys.

I think the nerve that has been touched for me is that lots of folks think trade union members are scumbags, and that strikes are motivated purely by greed. Strikers often have to use the constitutional right to assemble just to not be dragged away by officers (Don't taze me bro!), not in this high profile writers strike, but various meat-packer strikes I've seen documentaries on (and shown to students). Strikes are ugly, ugly, ugly, and usually end with everyone sh1tcanned anyway, or ostracized for being a scab, whatever.

And I hate to sound like I'm bleeding, but there really is very little to keep corporate power in check. "Corporation" literally means "body", and is legally an actual person. This person has all the rights that you and I have, with all the resources of some small nations. It sets policies for its employees, and its revenge on them is terrible if they break those policies. Who would want to be sued by WalMart, even if they did nothing wrong? Enron, for example, really, really screwed people. But when it comes to holding people accountable, the great part is that its the corporation that broke the law/went bankrupt. I'm not saying individual's aren't held accountable at all, but being incorporated offers you tons of legal loopholes. My anti-union father from above incorporated, and seeing how he cooks his books, it's astonishing what you can get away with, and he's just one guy!

Corporations are like devastator: an obscene pooling of power of many people rolled into one giant mother******. Strikes are autobots "rolling out." What else you gonna do?


Abilor,
I agree with 98% of what you are saying the right to strike is something that has made thousands of lives better. Fair enough, I just see struggling writers that would dream for the gig these guys have.

You mentioned Enron, I live in Houston and worked for Enron. While you are right about them, thats just one large corporation. I now work for another global oil & gas entity (Halliburton) that is considered an evil empire because of certain ex employees (Hint D. C). I have to say they are fantastic to us. I have never worked for another company that treated employees this well. Not all large companies are bad companies, it's just sensationalized media that reports on the bad. Nothing is every said about large companies when they do something good. Even Enron before the "Issues" had regular things like huge toy drives during Christmas.

Back on subject I think the writers are due more but aren't they considered independant contractors? Really I don't know. Like of the 1099 variety? If that is the case aren't they the masters of their own fate, IE benefits and so on? One studio does not want to pay X amount move on to the next? Or are they actually studio employees?

Differences on the subject aside, we are all here because of our love of the franchise no hard feelings. :grin:
Re: Roberto Orci on Current Writing Status Transformers II (492129)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 5th, 2007 @ 5:16pm CST
This strike is ridiculous.

I think both sides should be willing to find a compromise, not win one over the other.

I see the plight of the writers and understand it. I also see the plight of the public caught in the cross hairs and how unfair it is.

Heck, I'm all for new writers stepping in and replacing the current ones on all TV/Movie projects.

Fresh blood is what Hollywood needs and plenty of writers out there have insane amounts of talent and we just pass them over because of the who's who in Hollywood now.

It's time to end this and now.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 ONSLAUGHT BOX (empty) bruticus classic version + manual - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 33 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers AD07 Dinobot Slug Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 38 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS E-HOBBY ORION PAX DION C-84 KUP REPAINT TAKARA REISSUE JAPANESE - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 10 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers CUSTOM SANDSTORM Generations Prime Cybertron G1 Masterpiece - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 28 minutes 1 second
Transformers AD09 Protoform Optimus Prime Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Sideswipe reissue - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 2 minutes 43 seconds
Fans Toys FT-03 Quakewave 3rd Party Transformers Masterpiece Shockwave - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 54 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Tomy MP-23 Exhaust Lancia Stratos Turbo Transformers Masterpiece Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 16 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016