Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed

Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 10:47AM CST

Categories: Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 74,128

We'd like to thank Ray from Robotkingdom.com, a valued Seibertron.com sponsor for providing us with the following update. As you can see, Takara Masterpiece Ghost Starscream has now been officially confirmed and can no longer be considered a rumor or a hoax.

ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099

Hi,
Here is a quick update from http://www.robotkingdom.com.

#1

Takara Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version - Ghost Starscream.

We are accepting pre-order now!

Release in June 2010.

US$98.9/pcs

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... -G&lang=us

#2

Asia Exclusive Transformers 2 ROTF 2 pack of Optimus Prime & Redeco Jetfire (COMBO set).

Sold out quickly.

Will restock in 4 Jan 2010.

US$109.9/pcs

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_150

Also, don't forget to check our Just List Items & Restock items!

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 50&lang=us

Robotkingdom Crew

Seibertron.com - Home of the best Transformers coverage and the coolest sponsors anywhere!
Credit(s): Ray from robotkingdom.com
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031913)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:13am CST
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031914)
Posted by Kibble on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:15am CST
DecepticonKing86 wrote:I wonder if this is coming to the states. Don't know if I would spend close to 100 on a figure when I'm trying to save up for Botcon.

Probably about as likely as Black Convoy coming...
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031915)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:15am CST
Wh-wh-what?! Well, this is a surprize. First it was rumor, then it was just a joke that got misinterpreted, now it's actually confirmed?! Well, I can't wait to see pics of this.

With all these repaints, it makes me think that Takara is using the money they make on these repaints to use on a new Masterpiece mold.
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031926)
Posted by Torneira on December 30th, 2009 @ 12:27pm CST

They claim the price to be more attractive than the Henkei version! Check the info:

Description :
PREORDER, Release on June 2010.

We are happy to open for pre-order for this high demand items. We have confirmation finally after rumors & confusion and we receive many customers enquiries even before our listing has posted.

We don't know how does the box look like, but the price should be much more attractive than henkei ghost starscream.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... -G&lang=us

So how is it possible that it's cheaper? Beats the hell outta me!
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031943)
Posted by First Gen on December 30th, 2009 @ 1:39pm CST
Torneira wrote:

Description :
PREORDER, Release on June 2010.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... -G&lang=us

So how is it possible that it's cheaper? Beats the hell outta me!

You must remember that Henkei Ghost Starscream was an exclusive, limited edition, hence the higher price.
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1099 - Masterpiece MP-03 Clear Version- Ghost Starscream Confirmed (1031960)
Posted by Savage on December 30th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CST
Oh, glorious day!

Thank you, Takara, for your awesomeness!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip