ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Transformers News: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair

Monday, January 26th, 2009 9:40AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 25,645

Action Figure News is reporting some information regarding the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline obtained during the Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair, held this past weekend in Toronto.

Worth noting are:

-RPMs (Robot Powered Machines), Hot Wheel type cars with robot designs moulded onto the bottom
-Soundwave and Bumblebee are confirmed for the Revenge of the Fallen preview wave
-Tons of mock up Revenge of the Fallen toys behind the scenes to show retailers including a Bumblebee Voice Changer Helmet and train set

See the original post, which includes an image of a Transformers Super Soaker gun, by clicking here.
Credit(s): actionfigurenews.ca, Canadian Toy Association
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873886)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:10am CST
train set? I wonder if it could mean Astrotrain or the Insectrains debut...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873898)
Posted by typh0id on January 26th, 2009 @ 10:31am CST
My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873920)
Posted by First-Aid on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
typh0id wrote:My son's gonna flip over that Super Soaker :P

Hell, I will flip over that myself...
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873929)
Posted by Serpent O - R on January 26th, 2009 @ 11:42am CST
hmmm... Rail Racer...

imo, the only good thing to come from RiD.

SPOILERish; re: Prime

Prime with his jetpack losing his fight against Devastator. What to do... New triple changer, Train converts to ICBM/Spear that converts to rubble after contact with Devastator!
[just having fun]
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873938)
Posted by JazZeke on January 26th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CST
So I guess this "voice changer" helmet confirms that Bmblebee will actually talk in the next movie. Good. I just hope they find a better voice actor for him.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873975)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CST
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (873978)
Posted by Savage on January 26th, 2009 @ 1:51pm CST
Trainbots? Nice little nod in there somewhere I guess, not sure how it'll play out on the big screen, but I've decided to keep an open mind and I'm pretty much down for anything. Then again, I'm the weird one who's thrilled about having a Pretender. I wonder what her action figure will look like.
Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874136)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 26th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
A Transforming Train would look kinda cool in the movie, if they managed to make it look realistic enough with the CGI.

I've had a good look on Transformer trains every since I saw this:

Re: ROTF Toy News From Canadian Toy & Hobby Fair (874144)
Posted by Sledge on January 26th, 2009 @ 6:06pm CST
Megatron_Wolf wrote:There better not be a transforming train in the movie cause if there is bay is really jumping the shark. hopefully some one sneaked in a camera and took some pictures.

Yeah, a transforming train would really be jumping the shark. Forget the shit dialogue, terrible story, abysmal "action," it's a transforming train that would make the Movie franchise bad. :?

If we're getting trains, I want a flying shark as well.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 D-63 Trypticon BRUNT 100% complete works - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 45 minutes 14 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG14 Ultra Magnus Import Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 46 minutes 28 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV13 Nemesis Prime Figure from Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 1 minute 26 seconds
Ultimate Bumblebee TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 Chevy Camaro 13-inch car Hasbro WORKS - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 2 minutes 37 seconds
G1 Transformers Megatron Soundwave Optimus Prime Name Tags Vintage Cool 80s - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 17 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Generations COMBINER WARS Voyager- ONSLAUGHT - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 19 minutes 42 seconds
original G1 Transformers WEAPONS PARTS LOT #103 Wheeljack Sideswipe Prowl Skids - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 12 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers G1 Action Masters Turbo Cycle with Prowl Complete Loose - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory