Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers

Transformers News: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers

Sunday, March 28th, 2010 9:20PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 78,019

The other rumor for today comes from member Inciteful of TFW2005, who has luckily come across several new UPCs within the Wal*Mart computer system. Several of the names are figures that were introduced to us at Toy Fair 2010, while others are likely new repaints or new figures. Surprises include Strafe and Banzai-tron! See the list for yourself below...

UPC #: Name:

65356950339 TRA DLX ELITA-1
    65356950337 SIDEARM SIDESWIPE
    65356951638 TRA DLX TOMAHAWK
    65356951639 TRA DLX TERRADIVE
    65356951641 TRA DLX ELEC JOLT
    65356950340 TRA DLX TURNER SKIDS

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): TFW2005
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059044)
Posted by HighPrime on March 28th, 2010 @ 9:33pm CDT
Sweet...I hope that Voyager "Grappel" is a retool of Universe Inferno.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059048)
Posted by Forgotten on March 28th, 2010 @ 9:45pm CDT
Turner Skids!!! I love typos. But I am looking very forward to scouting out most of this list. What can I say, the movie detail has grown on me. And who doesn't love the classics aesthetic. :CON: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059053)
Posted by Mkall on March 28th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
There are some very cool names in here. I can't wat to see what's coming.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059054)
Posted by First-Aid on March 28th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
Is it just me or are there a LOT of toys on that list that we've not heard of?
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059060)
Posted by Anonymous. on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:12pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Is it just me or are there a LOT of toys on that list that we've not heard of?

[color=teal]
65356951646 TRA RESCUE RATCHET
65356951638 TRA DLX TOMAHAWK
65356951639 TRA DLX TERRADIVE
65356951641 TRA DLX ELEC JOLT
65356950340 TRA DLX TURNER SKIDS

Not that many... [/color]
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059062)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:20pm CDT
The announcement of Straxus blanked most other Toy Fair news from my mind, so had "Twin Boom Fighter" been announced before? Trying to picture that and a new Banzaitron is damn near crashing my brain.

And it's probably just because of the one KTMA ep of MST3K I saw on youtube, but naming a TF "Oilpan" makes me worry we're in for some scatalogical humor, especially if he's in the Bayniverse.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059065)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:34pm CDT
...."TWIN BOOM FIGHTER"

What the hell?

Who is that?!

Still, the figures I do recognize from the list give me some hope.

I want that new Deluxe Class ROTF/HFTD Bumblebee. He was quite possibly the most screen accurate Deluxe yet.

This confirms for sure, without a doubt that not only is the third Arcee sister coming, but her name is in fact Elita-1. No more wondering or hoping (in either direction) about the name, Elita-1 it is.

I'll wait and see what the new figures look like before I get on board with "OMGFANGASM"

For all we know, some of those Scout Class names could be from PCC.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059067)
Posted by Anonymous. on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:38pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

For all we know, some of those Scout Class names could be from PCC.

[color=teal]Just a Chromia repaint

And no, those are all, and should be movie figures. [/color]
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059072)
Posted by LiKwid on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:53pm CDT
For christ sakes ..Trying to save up for botcon here..Enough already!

Curious about Tomahawk and banzaitron..Seems like Hasbro has a few tricks up their sleeves after all..Meh..give it a few weeks and Peaugh will have reviews for all of them LOL
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059075)
Posted by Dread_Wing on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:10pm CDT

Hopefully Grapple is a remould of Universe Inferno! :D

Maybe Strafe is a repaint of Mindwipe or Voyager Starscream? :???:
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059078)
Posted by Mkall on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:31pm CDT
Dread_Wing wrote:Banzai-tron? Dredging up Action masters, wow. I guess it will be a repainted Bludgeon with a new head, the character certainly does not deserve a new mould.

Hopefully Grapple is a remould of Universe Inferno! :D

Maybe Strafe is a repaint of Mindwipe or Voyager Starscream? :???:

I was thinking that Banzai-Tron would've been the Mindwipe repaint, if for no other reason than it would look pretty cool in purples and greys.

I'm very excited to see what they do for Grapple. I'm hoping for a new mold.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059080)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:41pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

For all we know, some of those Scout Class names could be from PCC.

[color=teal]Just a Chromia repaint

And no, those are all, and should be movie figures. [/color]

Oh, I knew about her. Even seen the pic. But some stragglers were still holding out hope for a name change at the very least. I'm just saying this not only confirms the earlier reports, plus the picture's proof, but hopefully people will shut up about it now.

And thank you for reposting the picture. I do believe her head is remolded...at least, I hope so. They could've at least gone to that extent with it.

I'm a little pissed that they didn't swap the limbs around to at least make her feel like a different figure. I highly doubt it would've been OMGWTFBBO expensive to retool a few pieces so they swing the OTHER way.

Yeesh, Hasbro.

I wonder if some fan will devise a way to reverse that and make a garage kit so we can all do it? *hint hint (no, not me)*

LiKwid wrote:For christ sakes ..Trying to save up for botcon here..Enough already!

Don't panic. Botcon is in June (I believe) and there's no way possible that ALL of these figures will be released before the convention. It's impossible.

Hasbro wouldn't push that much product out at once.

Some before, during, and after, yes.

All before, no.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059081)
Posted by Amelie on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:55pm CDT
Lets not get over excited, now! Just because its appeared on the computer, that doesn't make it a certainty - anyone remember "Commemoritive Series Trailbreaker"? ;)
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059084)
Posted by zodconvoy on March 29th, 2010 @ 12:00am CDT
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]STRAFE
BB OPTIMUS PRIME
DCPTCN BANZITRON
SEASPRAY
LUGNUT
ELITA-1[/color]

Aw crap. With everything else (FanProject, Botcon, etc.) nearly all of these will have to wait.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059096)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on March 29th, 2010 @ 2:33am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

For all we know, some of those Scout Class names could be from PCC.

[color=teal]Just a Chromia repaint

And no, those are all, and should be movie figures. [/color]

Yeesh, Hasbro.

I still have my doubts it's even supposed to be the purple Arcee from the movie. First of all that figure is black, not purple. I know there's some faint purple splotches here and there on it. But that's probably because it's a picture taken of a projection, not the best quality there. I think Elita-1 falls in the same category as Payload. He may be a yellow Constructicon, but he's not supposed to be Scrapper. Elita-1 is a motorcycle, but she's not the one in the movie.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059107)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 29th, 2010 @ 3:43am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

For all we know, some of those Scout Class names could be from PCC.

[color=teal]Just a Chromia repaint

And no, those are all, and should be movie figures. [/color]

Yeesh, Hasbro.

True, but she'll combine (as we've seen folks combine two Chromias and an Arcee, already) and that's basically what Hasbro is producing her for. To shut us up.
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059118)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 29th, 2010 @ 5:27am CDT
Oil Pan???

It looks like Hasbro runs out of names :lol:
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059124)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 29th, 2010 @ 5:45am CDT
I find it hard to get excited about the new names until we get to see images. I have a strong feeling that most, if not all of them are movie style repaints. It's safe to say I can live without those.
:BOT:
Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059136)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 29th, 2010 @ 7:02am CDT
[quote]TRA VOY THE FALLEN
TRA VOYAGER LUGNUT[/quote]

Re: Rumor: New Transformers from Wal-Mart Computers (1059139)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 29th, 2010 @ 7:15am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:[quote]TRA VOY THE FALLEN
TRA VOYAGER LUGNUT

:shock: :shock: :shock: :ic$: Voyager lugnut!? A new The Fallen!? holy shyte balls! I hope its a Leader The Fallen and the Lugnut is either a new, bigger TFA lugnut, or a movie version of him! A movie version of lugnut HAS to look frekn awsum! :CON:[/quote]
Well, they both say Voyager. So, take that as you will. Voyager is still the $20 ish price range. I doubt we'll be getting bigger figures there.
:BOT: