Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More

Transformers News: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More

Monday, July 25th, 2011 9:01AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 59,016

Toy-World of Hong Kong has posted the full scanned images of the latest issue of Japanese toy magazine - Figure King no. 162.
In this issue, Figure King has conducted various interviews with Takara Tomy toy designers to commemorate the launch of the latest Transformers Live Action movie in Japan - "Transformers Dark Side Moon".

Other than various Japanese version of movie figures, other toys such as Masterpiece MP-9B, Masterpiece MP10, Encore Devastator are also featured.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Toy-World HK

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265944)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:14am CDT
Did ya hear the sound of my jaw dropping?!
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265947)
Posted by joesaysso on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:21am CDT
Man, the more I see of MP-10 the less I like it. If they were going to slow down the MP line by revamping an already done character, the least they could have done was fix the mess that Megatron turned into.

Whats the matter? Did they repaint the first MP Prime too many times and the mold finally broke? Alt mode is fantastic but I don't need to pay 200+ bones for a truck to sit on my shelf. Also, the autobot logo on the trailer is too far back and the miniture laser rifle looks ridiculous. Easy pass.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265949)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:23am CDT
Looks like there's going to be an exclusive Trans-scanning Sideswipe with blue parts instead of the black on Toys'R'Us.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265950)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265960)
Posted by monarch420 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:39am CDT
What is that crazy sky lynx toy by the two bb's and topspin, am I dreaming?
Why do I not know what this figure is/from?
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265965)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:44am CDT
monarch420 wrote:What is that crazy sky lynx toy by the two bb's and topspin, am I dreaming?
Why do I not know what this figure is/from?

It's one of the many molds of Car Robots Devil Gigatron, or RiD Galvatron in the states. It took me a minute to recognize it, too.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265970)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:56am CDT
There's also a page later on in the magazine showing Revoltech Prime:

And what looks like a page on the shuttle shown in the film, and that old Japanese G1 Autobot shuttle... not sure if this has any significance, since I can't read it.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265971)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:59am CDT
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265991)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 25th, 2011 @ 10:57am CDT
Cyber_Tek wrote:Whatever that Prime is on Page 29 top right corner caught my eye. A deluxe Soundwave would be nice too.

That's the Cyberverse Playset Prime. He's a little tiny Prime with a little tiny trailer full of deadly weapons.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265993)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Darn. Well never mind then. No micro-bots for me. :BOT:
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265997)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
Cyber_Tek wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Darn. Well never mind then. No micro-bots for me. :BOT:

Give it a chance! The Cyberverse stuff is very well engineered, cheap, and a ton of fun.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1265999)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:15am CDT
I'm sure it is. It looks good, but I really need more Decepticons in my collection at this point, plus I think I have too many versions of Prime right now as it is. Have to stop collecting Primes and get more Decepticons.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266004)
Posted by guarayakha on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:21am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Which version of Starscream is that on the last page? That port side missile bay isn't even on the Movie Masterpiece, is it?

That's the TOMIX GI:MIX Starscream color F-22A Raptor. Basically, it's a non-transformable jet.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266006)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
Is it die cast?
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266026)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on July 25th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT
What the hell is that GOOSE! :-?
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266038)
Posted by TimmyDax on July 25th, 2011 @ 12:23pm CDT
Autobot Genocide wrote:What the hell is that GOOSE! :-?

Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Why do I not know what this figure is/from?

Seems "Goose Mode", if that's what you're referring to, is an 11th mode for Devil Giagtron/Galatron, but where it originates is anyone's guess (unless they read Japanese).

Talking of which, can anyone translate this? Interviews look epic.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266042)
Posted by monarch420 on July 25th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
Honestly they should make a dotm sky lynx, it would be fun.
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266044)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 25th, 2011 @ 12:39pm CDT
monarch420 wrote:Thanks Razorclaw0000 it is totally RID Galvatron and not a new toy like I thought.
Honestly they should make a dotm sky lynx, it would be fun.

I'd love an Autobot repaint of Cyberverse Hatchet in Sky Lynx colors!
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266073)
Posted by Anonymous. on July 25th, 2011 @ 1:25pm CDT
Skywarp =3
Re: Scanned Images of Figure King 162 - Takara DOTM Figures, MP9B, MP10 & Many More (1266378)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on July 25th, 2011 @ 8:08pm CDT
That 11th mode for RiD Galvatron is called "Devil Ostrich" if anyone's interested.

I want the iphone cover with the chibi Megatron...

Ending Soon On eBay

Lot of 2 G1 Transformers - Scrapper Payloader / Bonecrusher - for Devastator - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 24 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Generations Loose Lot 11 Figures Megatron Optimus Bumble Bee - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 59 minutes 31 seconds
MIB Transformers Masterpiece Starscream USA Edition TAKARA TOMY Japanese robot - Time Remaining: 8 days 33 minutes 41 seconds
Megatron Transformers Prime Beast Hunters  Voyager Class Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 10 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Offroad Ironhide Allspark Power Voyager MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 19 minutes 19 seconds
SDCC 2016 EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS DECEPTICON SOUNDWAVE TABLET - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 10 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers 1988 G1 Pretenders: Landmine *missing belt one rifle accessory - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 19 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers 1988 G1 Powermasters: Joyride *figure only - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 22 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive