SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM

Transformers News: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM

Friday, July 22nd, 2011 12:07AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 65,117

Courtesy of fellow Seibertron.com Staff Member Supreme Convoy we now have three additional galleries from SDCC 2011!

First up we have images from the Hasbro Transformers Toy Panel, the full gallery can be viewed by clicking here.

Next we have additional retail exclusive images, this gallery can be found here.

Finally we have additional Transformers DOTM images which can by found by clicking here.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264154)
Posted by Shockwavelogical on July 22nd, 2011 @ 12:15am CDT
zenosaurus_x wrote:And no news of Mirage, NOOOO!!!!

When someone asked about Dino they replied that there is more movie stuff coming out in
spring of 2012. I do believe Dino will be released along with Leader Shockwave and Leader Megatron!
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264156)
Posted by all_the_primes on July 22nd, 2011 @ 12:16am CDT
zenosaurus_x wrote:I was worried HA SW would only come with Dylan, glad to see he has both. Definitely need it for the in-scale LaserBeak.

Deluxe SoundWave disappoints me a little, that MechTech is HUGE meaning he'll probably end up shorter than Battle Blades BB which I want him to be taller than...hopefully there's some sort of height mod you can do. Besides that, his legs looked odd, but I still want to get it.

DOTM Wheeljack/Q looks...weird in my opinion, did he even look like that in the movie?
And no news of Mirage, NOOOO!!!!
\
Do you have pics of these? Google doesn't have them up yet. :evil:
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264159)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 22nd, 2011 @ 12:20am CDT
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264164)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 22nd, 2011 @ 12:27am CDT
Yeaaaahh Knockout! lookin good buddy.

I think i can really get behind the Prime toyline. Hope they don't skimp on the paint with this line either.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264165)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on July 22nd, 2011 @ 12:32am CDT
Voyager Starscream, Soundwave, Skyquake and Evac shall be BOUGHT ON SIGHT!

Knockout's a little iffy. Looks a a little chunkier and not as sleek as his CG.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264187)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 22nd, 2011 @ 1:18am CDT
wheeljack looks good, skyquake looks interesting, soundwave looks like crap, for some reason i like darksteel think its the blade,the EVACs might be cool depends on the coloring, the rest either suck or we've seen before.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264194)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on July 22nd, 2011 @ 1:49am CDT
Doubledealer25 wrote:this is just tooooo much awesome to take in!!!!!!! :BOOM: :KREMZEEK: yeah where are the pics of upcoming DOTM toys? i know they showed them where are the pics?!?! :( I DEMAND TO SEE A DOTM SOUNDWAVE DAMN IT!!!!

calm down, you will get your chance.
i think evac, prime wheeljack, and skyquake look VERY promising.
but what was that green plane?
and does darksteel look more like SG goldbug or blur to you guys cuz i say goldbug
SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY........QQQQUUUEEESSSSTTTTIIIIOOOONNNNSSS!
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264228)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on July 22nd, 2011 @ 3:19am CDT
Any images for Que, Dino or HA soundwave? Cant find em in the gallery.
Also, is Deluxe evac a Univeral studios exclusive? If it is im so going to TF the ride on launch date just to pick up that evac. Apparently the construction space here seems really tiny so im kinda expecting a turdy ride... >:oP
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264239)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 22nd, 2011 @ 3:56am CDT
Well, guess i'm adding Evac and Skyquake to the list. Not really feeling that Wheeljack too much though, not sure why. I dig the vehicle mode, but the weapon storage on most of these prime figures seem atrocious so far.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264251)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on July 22nd, 2011 @ 5:02am CDT
Prime Deluxe Soundwave is an easy pass. I dont like the long slim arm look xD.

Oh and who is that CV vehicle in the 1,2 and I think third picture is o.O? They didnt say?

Knockout maybe I will buy depends on how he transform.

Wheeljack looks awesome with the two swords o.O...

Skyquake looks amazing. Everything about him just seems perfect :D.

BTW who is that blue bot in 48th picture o.O...He looks cool xD.

Legion Evac is meh. BTW is it just me who realized this that Deluxe Evac have the same leg design as Roadbuster.And that everything about him kind of similar to Roadbuster also...I think I'm gonna buy him for my "Wreckerfied Roadbuster" :D.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264263)
Posted by WasPWNator on July 22nd, 2011 @ 5:39am CDT
Is that Skyquake I see...? Oh ho ho yes I believe it is!
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264273)
Posted by Jesterhead on July 22nd, 2011 @ 6:29am CDT
I don't always collect entire toylines.

But when I do, It's TF:Prime's.

These guys seriously look great!
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264287)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on July 22nd, 2011 @ 7:06am CDT
All the TF: Prime figures look great, Unicron, Soundwave, and I'm starting to like that golden deluxe OP.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264294)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 22nd, 2011 @ 7:20am CDT

Is it wrong for me to think the Prime toys are really, really kick ass since I haven't seen but one episode of the cartoon? I mean, the very first pics I saw I wasn't sure I would, but getting better looks at them- their freaking awesome! Wheeljack looks seriously sick!! That evac, is that part of the Generations line? My wife is going to kill me..........
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264305)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 22nd, 2011 @ 7:52am CDT
EVAC, eh? Good to see there's more Autobots on the way. Even if you don't count the Vehicons, the Decepticon were still outnumbering them.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264309)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 22nd, 2011 @ 8:00am CDT
these are awesome and all but, where are all the new DOTM toys? and the two new generations toys junkion and blackshadow? is SDCC over?
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264313)
Posted by Craven Knight on July 22nd, 2011 @ 8:13am CDT
Glad to hear there's another wave of Generations soon(I don't much care for DOTM and Prime) - the new head and Red/Silver/Black colour scheme on Sky Shadow looks really good.

Junk Heap's Yellow/Maroon is not so hot.

I'm hoping Hasbro does another run of the recent Generations figures in the lead up to Christmas, because I know a lot of people around the world had problems finding them (They were super rare here in NZ).

Also, we are FINALLY getting a G1 redeco of movie Ironhide! I can't believe it's taken so many years.
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264318)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 22nd, 2011 @ 8:21am CDT
So far every Prime related toy is looking great, looks like we'll have to wait for a third party gatling gun for Skyquake though. :-?

headsortails wrote:You guys keep mentioning Soundwave...........which one is he? Please tell me it's not the one at the bottom of the pics!

The blue man that turns into a jet. :P

headsortails wrote:Is it wrong for me to think the Prime toys are really, really kick ass since I haven't seen but one episode of the cartoon? I mean, the very first pics I saw I wasn't sure I would, but getting better looks at them- their freaking awesome!

You should watch more episodes, I think you'll want the toys even more. :lol:
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264319)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 22nd, 2011 @ 8:24am CDT
I spied a Voyager Starscream in there! Now that I know there's one in progress, I don't have to buy that anorexic Deluxe one. 8-}
Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Additional Galleries Hasbro Panel, Retail Exclusives, DOTM (1264321)
Posted by Craven Knight on July 22nd, 2011 @ 8:31am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Also where are people seeing pictures of Junk Heap and "Sky" Shadow? I don't think they're in the galleries.

Hit Google images, Bro. "sdcc sky shadow" with bring him and Junk heap up.