SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries!

Transformers News: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries!

Saturday, July 21st, 2012 6:49PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, People News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 51,124

All of Seibertron.com's photos from San Diego Comic-Con 2012 have now been posted in our massive galleries of this incredible event. From Celebrity Sightings to Hasbro's booth to Peter Cullen to Activision's Booth and Panel to My Little Pony to Cosplay Costumes to Masters of the Universe and more. This marks the end of our photo coverage of SDCC and brings our SDCC 2012 gallery total to 2,446 photos. Check back over the next few days for updates with video content from SDCC. Enjoy!

San Diego Comic-Con

Activision Fall of Cybertron Panel and Booth

Hasbro's Display Area

The Hub takes over San Diego Restaurant

Herb Trimpe Panel

Hasbro's Marvel Panel

Celebrity Sightings

My Little Pony from Hasbro

G.I. Joe from Hasbro

Gremlins from NECA

Masters of the Universe Classics from Mattel

IDW's Panels (new photos added from their Digital Comics Panel)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403026)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 21st, 2012 @ 6:56pm CDT
Deadmaus must die...
Also, I miss Firefly :BANG_HEAD:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403043)
Posted by Takanuva on July 21st, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Deadmaus must die...
Also, I miss Firefly :BANG_HEAD:

*deadmau5

As soon as I saw Deadmau-Pool, I instantly downloaded it.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403058)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 21st, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Takanuva wrote:
*deadmau5

As soon as I saw Deadmau-Pool, I instantly downloaded it.

I purposely mispelled his name because its just not worth the extra effort. And the 5 isn't just added for kicks, its supposed to be used as an "S", as in, dead mouse
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403089)
Posted by Rated X on July 22nd, 2012 @ 12:42am CDT
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403095)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 22nd, 2012 @ 1:21am CDT
Rated X wrote:I could be wrong, but isnt the guy in the 9th picture Clay from Sons of Anarchy ???

Pretty sure its Ron Pearlman. Hellboy, etc.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403131)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 22nd, 2012 @ 7:36am CDT
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403146)
Posted by Seibertron on July 22nd, 2012 @ 9:28am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:Love the galleries Ryan. My favorites are the random images at the con, especially the Eternal Life through Dragon Balls photo. That brings back some good memories of just being part of the crowd on the street last week!

I loved watching people interact with the religious protesters. Pretty damn funny. I've got some video of Cookie Monster and Elmo taking up those signs like the Dragon Balls and a Zod and Galactus sign. Going to try to get all of my videos from Comic-Con posted tonight. Trying to clear off space off my hard drive to make room for all of these videos.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403273)
Posted by Poyguimogul on July 22nd, 2012 @ 6:21pm CDT
"Spoiler Alert"

In picture 46 of the Top most gallery "San diego Comic con" features Hasbros largest and most ambitious display the [spoiler]Uss Flagg docked in port[/spoiler].

-Not Really- :lol:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403439)
Posted by Rated X on July 23rd, 2012 @ 12:14pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Pretty sure its Ron Pearlman. Hellboy, etc.

Yeah thats him, I checked. I never follow actors by their real names, just the characters they play. Who they are off screen really doesnt concern me. But it's cool this guy drops by SDCC to show some love to the fans.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403484)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 23rd, 2012 @ 2:06pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Pretty sure its Ron Pearlman. Hellboy, etc.

Have you seen the short film with the Punisher? Titled "Dirty Laundry". Hes in it.
WARNING: Its extremely bloody for the youngens, but its definitely worth watching:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: 12 New Galleries! (1403495)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 23rd, 2012 @ 3:07pm CDT
I'm on my phone looking at these pics so didn't get through them all but I did catch the MOTUC pics and I'm stoked! So far that's the most extensive coverage I've seen on the web of the new Matty figs. Thanx!

Ending Soon On eBay

1983 Transformers Original G1 Soundwave Walkie Talkies in Original Box - Works! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 20 minutes 32 seconds
G1 Transformers Jetfire - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 28 minutes 14 seconds
G1 Transformers Hard Hero Series 3 Autobot Prowl Bust Porcelain Cold Cast - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 29 minutes
Transformers Classics Voyager OPTIMUS PRIME Robots In Disguise 2006 - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 33 minutes 31 seconds
"Vehicon" First Edition Takara Tomy "Transformers" HASBRO PRIME Original Colors - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Satellite exclusive "Dark Guard" "Optimus Prime voyager"  - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 34 minutes 35 seconds
-Kabaya Transformers Mini Part 4 (2) Victory Leo Box C8 - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 49 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron: OPTIMUS PRIME Action Figure Robots In Disguise - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 36 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016