Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi

Transformers News: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi

Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 7:09PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Interviews, Media, People News, Podcast, Site News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 48,395

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to our good friends at Shout! Factory, Seibertron.com's owner Ryan and the talented voice actor and fellow podcaster jON3.0 had an opportunity to visit with Transformers Prime's Jack and Miko at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. Jack is performed by Josh Keaton and Miko is performed by Tania Gunadi. We'd also like to thank Josh and Tania for being such good sports with us, as well as with Ravage the Insult Comic 'Bot who made an appearance as well. You can view our gallery and videos from this laid-back and fun interview below.





You can view more pictures of Josh Keaton (Jack) and Tania Gunadi (Miko) by clicking on the images below.

Image

Image

Image
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404208)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 25th, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
I think similarly with Ravage; Soundwave's a woman :lol:

Would explain the chick fight with Airachnid :P

This post made my day :D
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404211)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 25th, 2012 @ 7:47pm CDT
Tania is way too cute.
Seem like some chill people, must be fun to work with them, as well as principal louis.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404241)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 25th, 2012 @ 10:23pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:We'd also like to thank Josh and Tania for being such good sports with us, as well as with Ravage the Insult Comic Dog who made an appearance as well.
Now Jon must make a video of Ravage's reaction to being called a dog. :lol:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404460)
Posted by Seibertron on July 26th, 2012 @ 11:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:We'd also like to thank Josh and Tania for being such good sports with us, as well as with Ravage the Insult Comic Dog who made an appearance as well.
Now Jon must make a video of Ravage's reaction to being called a dog. :lol:


Thanks for pointing this out. I updated the text on Youtube and here in the news section and forums to say 'Bot instead.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404466)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
So she's pretty adorable. Jus' sayin'.
:BOT:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404467)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:We'd also like to thank Josh and Tania for being such good sports with us, as well as with Ravage the Insult Comic Dog who made an appearance as well.
Now Jon must make a video of Ravage's reaction to being called a dog. :lol:


Thanks for pointing this out. I updated the text on Youtube and here in the news section and forums to say 'Bot instead.
No seriously, I wanna see a video of how Ravage would feel about this. :P
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404502)
Posted by triKlops on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:43pm CDT
Ravage lures her right in with the charm ;)
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404581)
Posted by WolfDawg on July 26th, 2012 @ 6:11pm CDT
It's amazing how they even sort of resemble the characters they voice.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404631)
Posted by Stormrider on July 26th, 2012 @ 8:26pm CDT
Is this the same cute girl from the Honda ninja commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_L94GshNA
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404637)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 26th, 2012 @ 8:36pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:Is this the same cute girl from the Honda ninja commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_L94GshNA

Appears to be.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404644)
Posted by Rated X on July 26th, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
They look like their characters. The chick is hella fine. ;)

So Ravage is supposed to be Trimuph the Insult Dog ??? It would have been funny if that dude would have went Eminem on his ass...
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404807)
Posted by zwann on July 27th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
Argh! I know I've seen her from a tv show somewhere. She's so familiar.

Hurts my head trying to remember from which show.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404811)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 27th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
zwann wrote:Argh! I know I've seen her from a tv show somewhere. She's so familiar.

Hurts my head trying to remember from which show.
Aaron Stone?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1404818)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 27th, 2012 @ 12:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
zwann wrote:Argh! I know I've seen her from a tv show somewhere. She's so familiar.

Hurts my head trying to remember from which show.
Aaron Stone?


Holy crap! I remember her from that show now! How could I have missed it. Stupid, stupid! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Seibertron.com visits with Transformers Prime's Josh Keaton and Tania Gunadi (1406835)
Posted by Stormrider on August 2nd, 2012 @ 8:01pm CDT
zwann wrote:Argh! I know I've seen her from a tv show somewhere. She's so familiar.

Hurts my head trying to remember from which show.


She made a guest appearance on Sunny in Philadelphia. she plays the N. Korean girl that Charlie falls in love with.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014